Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) - page 6. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I've been here since the first 3 weeks. I would say that even though our marketcap is sub 10m the number one issue we need to resolve is the number of members in the telegram group. If we aren't increasing members daily we are not doing something right. How do we get people to come on board? We can't just expect that to happen or only happen because of a pump? Let's work together as a group to understand why other tokens are getting higher join rates than us. We are static in the 7k range and have been for many weeks. Let's work out how to fix and then do it. Our people are our number one strength. Let's be more people. And so more stronger.
Activity: 51
EarnX seek to merge traditional art like rugs with modern NFT technology. In simple terms: the community looks to digitize authentic and unique pieces of art using NFT contracts, which then gets sold and delivered to the customer. Every proposal of a unique product gets community voted to either proceed with adoption or not.
Owners of the Unique product receive support from the community and developers, for instance using EarnX’s launching pad, utilizing experts from EarnX community, and receiving attention and any feedback that may help them to develop further.
Every EarnX Holder with a certain amount of tokens are eligible to vote. Customers that are buying the art and its NFT, should pay for the art from a wallet which, holds certain amount of EarnX tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
EarnX literally went to exchanges because people asked for it.

Exactly! It still baffles me that people don’t get the point of defi & want exchanges where you go  through KYC like banks once again, and they are happy to do so
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
Developers have renounced the ownership of the token on the release day. The first public sale was done via DxSale and ninety five percent of the collected Binance coin (BNB), were locked for four years. Additionally, team holds five percent of the supply and the rest is spread among the community holders.
EarnX seek to merge traditional art like rugs with modern NFT technology. In simple terms: the community looks to digitize authentic and unique pieces of art using NFT contracts, which then gets sold and delivered to the customer. Every proposal of a unique product gets community voted to either proceed with adoption or not.
Activity: 7
Hello partners. I have been researching the project and I really liked how the dynamics and implementation of a new technology are focused on physical NFTs, connecting a chip (RFID) and linking it with digital property also to have it in our portfolio. What do you think? or the CEO who shares his opinion as well. Thanks
Our website contest ended without any result. Yet we paid out 1000 $USDT to participants as they invested there time and tried. $EarnX is all about the community. We are here to make a difference. #bsc #EarnX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ssL1bMdbEl
Activity: 94
Well first off we have been on his radar and he has been following the progress of the project secondly as we pickup momentum as the year goes on and the auction happens we will get more recognition and majority wise of our partnerships are bcs based including paid which is owned by bcs

I think if he was invested himself then that would be a good chance. IF, he does have some affiliation to EarnX on the marketplace then it could be a big deal. Let’s see
the sum of cointiger to cmc lowered the global price in the wallets, and that made some paper hands not understand what was happening and sold. Time to get the auction heavy marketing going, serious investors take advantage of the dip

TCH is a great buy right now. It’s on my watchlist.

I think with EarnX, it’s so stable that the only way is up. I don’t think people realise it. When BTC dipped, EarnX didn’t take a battering like other coins did.
Activity: 81
From February 2023 the Bank will require all CHAPS Direct Participants to receive enhanced ISO 20022 payment messages and at a minimum continue to send like-for-like messages, using the enhanced XML schemas. CHAPS Direct Participants will be able to send enhanced messages, but will not be mandated to do so
EarnX literally went to exchanges because people asked for it.

Exactly! It still baffles me that people don’t get the point of defi & want exchanges where you go  through KYC like banks once again, and they are happy to do so

More listings are good. You want the big exchanges as it gives exposure. Without that a project will die. It would just be nice if, for things like a lottery that it weren’t restricted to those who merely have it in their wallet.
Guys don't confuse $EarnX shop with our physical #NFTs. Auction platform will be integrated in the main website. Shop is for people to buy and sell merchandise with $EarnX and $bnb. To help boost adoption and on chain transactions.
Yea, the shop is just something to wait on eal project is coming with physical products and nft

I mean the purpose of tax is for people to hold longer but recent crypto crashes put fear in them so they legit sell at a loss (unfortunately been a victim of it)

Yeah, I hear understand you, In an ideal world thats how it should be.
Activity: 40
Guys don't confuse $EarnX shop with our physical #NFTs. Auction platform will be integrated in the main website. Shop is for people to buy and sell merchandise with $EarnX and $bnb. To help boost adoption and on chain transactions.
Activity: 61
I mean the purpose of tax is for people to hold longer but recent crypto crashes put fear in them so they legit sell at a loss (unfortunately been a victim of it)
Yeah I’ve been holding from the beginning and have no plan to sell, but I’m thinking of the normal person who buys on any exchanges it gets listed on.
Activity: 50
Don't you just HODL your #NFT, #GAMING projects and wait???
Why not just help making your favorite project to become the BIG FISH through the investment of $100M FUND from #BSC  and opportunity for vote listing on #Binance?
It will help,Let invest...keep holding.....
Activity: 81
My counter question would be, why would you list on exchanges?
My answer would be that’s where the volume is higher on exchanges and the airdrops definitely will more than make up that’s why people stake.  It’s basically auto staking.

It wouldn’t though, unless you hold for a while. Only then you’d break even. It’s really the tax that throws people off from doing that. In an ideal world people should buy and hold in their wallet, only. So if hopefully one day it’s listed on Binance, yes it’s great as it’s more exposure but there is no benefit to those who buy it there.

At this point you really should hold for a while the project is so new that ROI won’t be for some time.  Traders have definitely been getting rekt with Earnx
My counter question would be, why would you list on exchanges?
My answer would be that’s where the volume is higher on exchanges and the airdrops definitely will more than make up that’s why people stake.  It’s basically auto staking.

It wouldn’t though, unless you hold for a while. Only then you’d break even. It’s really the tax that throws people off from doing that. In an ideal world people should buy and hold in their wallet, only. So if hopefully one day it’s listed on Binance, yes it’s great as it’s more exposure but there is no benefit to those who buy it there.
Activity: 50
.@launchzoneann announced a strategic partnership with @earn_finance!

$EarnX is a unique utility token developed to support #NFT through the Yearn Classic Finance ecosystem.
Togather they will organize many cross-marketing activities.

#BSC #DeFi #BNB #BSCX #EarnX $BNB $BSCX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/QmJOZfi9Ox
#BSC Army is glad to partner with @earn_finance, the #NFT project on #BSC 

$EarnX is a unique utility token developed to support NFT through the Yearn Classic Finance ecosystem.

We will host many cross-marketing activities and NFT-related events together.

$BARMY $EarnX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/pdGIZYiBAr
.@earn_finance announced partnership with @paid_network.

Through this partnership, EarnX will utilize $PAID #SMARTAgreements for on-chain contracts.

#BinanceSmartChain #BSC #DeFi #EarnX  $EarnX #BNB $BNB #NFT https:/[Suspicious link removed]/iTO3FLrVMe
Pages:
Jump to: