Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) - page 9. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I believe that we dont need technical analyses, after big news we will go x5-x10 in one day in case of low volume,it will definitely be a shocka to the masses..... just wait for the bogacious news 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
brand new
Activity: 0
Hodling earnx. I heard a lot of fud about bsc and their stuff so if I had to be honest I think earnx is being held back by bsc

If earnx can somehow look to swapping to the ETH network, or adopt and move to PULSE, I think we could have a safer and stronger network.

I read on telegram that All the fud has been dealt with and that it will be a smooth sailing once the auctions are here, which they say it will be this month.

That would be great.

Pulsechain.com is pulse coming out soon and that's a fork of ethereum, it's gonna allow for cheaper network transactions.

I think it would be difficult going from BEP20 to ERC20 but then again they have wrapping from BTC to WBTC so it can't be that difficult if they got ERC20 and BEP20 coins that are wrapped.

I think the network of BSC and binance in general is honestly more sketchy than we realize but that's just my thought I have no real foundation for basis.

Just a feeling.
Activity: 81
EarnX requires large exchanges to provide traffic and depth. To me I believe this will help increase the investment rate of the project as new investor's will come in..

We are already on 5 exchanges.  Being on exchanges doesn't help the token grow as much as u think.  Look at tokens which got into Binance. Did they moon?  A few yes,  many died after a week. Especially from bsc chain

The focus for earnx is to create a link to NFT and real world products.Just see how much ground work has been done in 2 months.
Be patient,help earnx grow by promoting it. Reap benefits when this becomes mainstream.
Activity: 94
EarnX requires large exchanges to provide traffic and depth. To me I believe this will help increase the investment rate of the project as new investor's will come in..
brand new
Hodling earnx. I heard a lot of fud about bsc and their stuff so if I had to be honest I think earnx is being held back by bsc

If earnx can somehow look to swapping to the ETH network, or adopt and move to PULSE, I think we could have a safer and stronger network.

I read on telegram that All the fud has been dealt with and that it will be a smooth sailing once the auctions are here, which they say it will be this month.

That would be great.

Pulsechain.com is pulse coming out soon and that's a fork of ethereum, it's gonna allow for cheaper network transactions.

I think it would be difficult going from BEP20 to ERC20 but then again they have wrapping from BTC to WBTC so it can't be that difficult if they got ERC20 and BEP20 coins that are wrapped.

I think the network of BSC and binance in general is honestly more sketchy than we realize but that's just my thought I have no real foundation for basis.

Just a feeling.

Actually binance is working on bsc cause of all the recents scams on their blockchain, very soon they will announce an upgrade and a new way of utilizing bsc. Which will definitely put an end to new token every day thing.

You don't think if someone in YEARN forked binance network we could even make a better network, and ensure growth in the sector?

YRN20 coins *distant boketto into the distance imagining earn yearning*

I'm not skilled enough. But I'll definitely drop the idea

That requires shit ton of investment, and a crazy expansion. But as u said the main purpose of blockchain is to reduce fees and time of transfer. So building something that is already being done, doesn’t make sense. Just utilizing the existing infrastructure, while focusing on scalability is good enough.

That would be great.

Just a feeling.

Actually binance is working on bsc cause of all the recents scams on their blockchain, very soon they will announce an upgrade and a new way of utilizing bsc. Which will definitely put an end to new token every day thing.

The parts that make me love the project is most is:
1: Safe against any RUG Pulls — as liquidity is locked with DxSale
2. A portion of the supply burns with each transaction — brings price stability
3. A part of the tax gets redistributed among holders — rewards without staking
4. Functions on lowest gas fee in the industry — on Binance Smart Chain Network
5. EarnX holders can participate to bid and buy unique collection of NFT’s on its platform — very soon!
6. EarnX holders can now buy any merchandise on earnx.shop
EarnX is a strong project with an innovative approach to NFT’s, a coalition with Bella Protocol would definitely add-on to the strength. DEV’s are working day in and day out to deliver what is been promised to its community.
Activity: 61
You guys are fully down with the Community ! Iam in Love with the enthusiasm. Youre Not shy... to Show up what Ure working on... and every opinion for us to help will be appreciated. This makes the value much more worth then the real value... this makes it unbuyable cause it is Based on Trust ! I Hope this Level of Trust you guys have to us is a Long Term relationship. ! We learn with the project. As Artists and Investors.

And btw. You should really get a Team lineup online. This would bring Trust to much More Investors... only if its illustrated... just make a Illustration with a picture of yourself and Tell them a Kind of Story... let one guy illustrate the whole team and bring it online ! 👌🏼 this would bring two Aspects. Some kind of distance and privacy But also a Look of those who working Hard on this project ....
brand new
Please there something am confused about and I will to know for better understanding, is this project team an anonymous as I have not see their faces any where? And also we there any audit passed by team for authenticity reason ..
EARNX team we like to be transparent and engage the community in all the steps we take. As we believe in collective efforts and every individual have their own talent and can contribute in his own ways for the project. It will really benefit the project and all hold you every one can play there part in this project..
brand new
People are buying and selling small amounts like that because how some of these exchanges work and there products are 💩. So, if you watch closely, the same wallet might make 3 - 4 orders consecutively.
Please there something am confused about and I will to know for better understanding, is this project team an anonymous as I have not see their faces any where? And also we there any audit passed by team for authenticity reason ..

They have a model - anon, no announcements about announcements, only results. They’ve delivered with this model. It works. We have strong holders. Price is steady. And for the audit pass I can speak on that as I don't know if it been passed by the team or not.
Activity: 51
In the space of 2 months of this project, it has been made  known that the total supply is deflating at every transaction made and the total circulation was 21trillion and now it's 7.18trillion so with the recent speculation you will know that the token which will be sold on exchange will be few and then there will be inflation of price.....
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
They have just put all the available tokens of the supply in circulation in the market, this is important because day by day they are reducing the offer that prevented previous Pumps, there will be fewer and fewer tokens for sale on exchanges, and this will be a great boost when the demand increases due to the interest of the users to know the project and the products and the price is very low now about (0.0000008usd),
Activity: 50
How is EarnX the best investment you can make in the current crypto market?how does that enhance crypto traders with the releabilitation of buying EarnX?
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
📢 Official Announcement Group : https://t.me/YearnXANN
🇫🇷 French group : https://t.me/earnxfrance
🇳🇱 Dutch group : https://t.me/EarnXNL
🇮🇷 Persian group : https://t.me/joinchat/Rr5az8XOOhMyZmVk
🇳🇬 Nigerian group : https://t.me/EarnXNigeria
🇹🇷 Turkish group : https://t.me/EarnXTurkish
💰 Price discussion : https://t.me/Yearnxprice
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When are you going to launch the NFT shop? And what particular items are you going to sell in your marketplace? How do you know that these NFT items will be valuable to others? Because not all NFT can fetch a high price tag or at least be worth in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: