Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) - page 5. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Trading for this coin has been enabled since June 4th, and will be available with two pairs - USDT and XRP. Withdrawals has been enabled approximately 24 hours after trading went live.
When depositing EARNX to Bitrue, only 81% of the coins that you send will end up in your Bitrue portfolio. This is because an initial 10% is deducted due to an on-chain transaction, as mentioned in their website above. In addition, all coin deposits on Bitrue are quickly aggregated into a main wallet, which is a further transaction on the network and so undergoes a further 10% deduction. Other exchanges have similar processes in place.
Activity: 40
Trading for this coin has been enabled since June 4th, and will be available with two pairs - USDT and XRP. Withdrawals has been enabled approximately 24 hours after trading went live.
Activity: 7
I see a future in EarnX, and I have my personal plans of what I think EarnX can do for me. Once the carpets are ready to sell, im buying 1 and donating it to my kids school

EarnX brings utility to the market, those coins are just fanboy fast money chasers....

Im not hating, get that money... But im not putting my money there
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
Quote from: Jay8b
link=topic=5343013.msg57248848#msg57248848 date=1623885356
On trading competition,user will be ranked in terms of the total EARNX volume traded on their BitMart account (including both buy and sell orders) on EARNX/USDT trading pair during the competition period. The top 10 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded appropriately.
Users with a trading volume (including both buy and sell orders) of at least 200 USDT of EARNX will be eligible to participate. Users rank between 11th and 50th with a ranking number ending in 4 and 7 (i.e. 14th, 17th, 24th, 27th, 34th, 37th, 44th, and 47th) will be selected to receive 3% of the total prizes.
By trading EARNX, users are automatically enrolled in the trading competition and trading lottery.

All the rewards will be sent within 15 business days (not including CN & US national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not be counted towards your trading volume for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
EARNX Transaction Fees Explanation: EARNX transaction fees charge an extra 10% fees on top of BitMart deposit Fees. Find out more details of EARNX 10% higher than standard deposit fee structure of BitMart click here.
Quote from: Jay8b
link=topic=5343013.msg57248848#msg57248848 date=1623885356
On trading competition,user will be ranked in terms of the total EARNX volume traded on their BitMart account (including both buy and sell orders) on EARNX/USDT trading pair during the competition period. The top 10 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded appropriately.
Users with a trading volume (including both buy and sell orders) of at least 200 USDT of EARNX will be eligible to participate. Users rank between 11th and 50th with a ranking number ending in 4 and 7 (i.e. 14th, 17th, 24th, 27th, 34th, 37th, 44th, and 47th) will be selected to receive 3% of the total prizes.
By trading EARNX, users are automatically enrolled in the trading competition and trading lottery.

All the rewards will be sent within 15 business days (not including CN & US national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not be counted towards your trading volume for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
Activity: 61
will someone take the time to explain to me how to transfer a coin in trust wallet, to something I can send to my Coinbase wallet or my cash app address?

Basically I can not figure out how to withdraw

And no I’m not taking out from earnx this is from the like bnb thing or whatever else
Activity: 94
HOW TO BUY EARNX  on BSC

If you want to buy on BSC, best way is to exchange BNB for earnx via earnX exchange:

Exchange.yearnclassic.finance

You can also use Whitebit, Pancakeswap, but only use V1 and always make sure to keep some BNB for your fees.
I had shib and earnX at early stage , never thought shib will go this far. With this I developed more interest in EarnX and bought 1Billion more of earnX to my portfolio, I believe this time next year I won't regret buy more of earnX.

What I knw in cryto is that " patience is key!".

Activity: 50
brand new
Activity: 0
Well first off we have been on his radar and he has been following the progress of the project secondly as we pickup momentum as the year goes on and the auction happens we will get more recognition and majority wise of our partnerships are bcs based including paid which is owned by bcs

I think if he was invested himself then that would be a good chance. IF, he does have some affiliation to EarnX on the marketplace then it could be a big deal. Let’s see

People have to realize stuff takes time once the audit is done it will help us come a long way towards getting listed on there nft marketplace earnx is only alittle over 3 month old project not everything happens over night have to diamond hands and hodl
Supply of EarnX is limited and constantly burning, resulting in scarcity and stability. The token is safe from any fear of “rug pulling”, as the token’s ownership is renounced and the liquidity is secured with DxSale.
EarnX tokens are hosted on Binance smart chain platform, which uses smart contracts. The platform was selected over others due to its scalability, transparency and efficiency in providing low gas fees for any transaction.
Our Team is constantly seeking to list EarnX in various Exchanges, to facilitate the expansion of the community and allow more people to join, simply by buying and joining EarnX’s social media like Telegram and Twitter.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/earn_finance?s=09
brand new
Well first off we have been on his radar and he has been following the progress of the project secondly as we pickup momentum as the year goes on and the auction happens we will get more recognition and majority wise of our partnerships are bcs based including paid which is owned by bcs
Yearn Classic will also implement a burn mechanic where half of the daily yield generated by users staked assets will automatically be used to purchase ETH and exchanged for EARN tokens on the market. These EARN tokens will then be burned to provide further price support. This burn will occur at 00:00 UTC time each day.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
Supply of EarnX is limited and constantly burning, resulting in scarcity and stability. The token is safe from any fear of “rug pulling”, as the token’s ownership is renounced and the liquidity is secured with DxSale.
brand new
the sum of cointiger to cmc lowered the global price in the wallets, and that made some paper hands not understand what was happening and sold. Time to get the auction heavy marketing going, serious investors take advantage of the dip
EarnX seek to merge traditional art like rugs with modern NFT technology. In simple terms: the community looks to digitize authentic and unique pieces of art using NFT contracts, which then gets sold and delivered to the customer. Every proposal of a unique product gets community voted to either proceed with adoption or not.
FRANKFURT, Germany, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EarnX is unique utility token developed to support non-fungible token (NFT) and unique art industries. It is a community-based token which seeks to empower individuals with talents and provide every token holder the right to contribute in developing the platform.
Developers have renounced the ownership of the token on the release day. The first public sale was done via DxSale and ninety five percent of the collected Binance coin (BNB), were locked for four years. Additionally, team holds five percent of the supply and the rest is spread among the community holders.
More voting and engagement of the community leads to more utilization of the token: Holders gains from the “tokenomics” and artists deliver a better art to the world in physical and digital form.
Pages:
Jump to: