Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) - page 4. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Yearn Classic Finance (EARN) is a utility token for the Yearn Classic Finance platform of the DeFi ecosystem. EARN has been built with some strong principles viz. Constructive Engagement, Consistency, Security & Reliability. EARN along with being a cryptocurrency is also a platform to enhance, explore and revolutionize the financial system in this fast-growing world. Our team promises to deliver the best in world class products for the industry.

ProBit Exchange is a Top 20 crypto exchange globally. We have completed over 200 rounds of IEO and have been consistently ranked Top 4 in Korea. ProBit Exchange provides unlimited trading access highlighted by nearly 1,000 trading pairs.

Activity: 40
Yearn Classic Finance (EARN) is a utility token for the Yearn Classic Finance platform of the DeFi ecosystem. EARN has been built with some strong principles viz. Constructive Engagement, Consistency, Security & Reliability. EARN along with being a cryptocurrency is also a platform to enhance, explore and revolutionize the financial system in this fast-growing world. Our team promises to deliver the best in world class products for the industry.
Activity: 81
EARNX Transaction Fees Explanation: EARNX transaction fees charge an extra 10% fees on top of BitMart deposit Fees. Find out more details of EARNX 10% higher than standard deposit fee structure of BitMart

Reselling has never been more convenient now that $EarnX has been introduced into the market! No one would have seen this move coming but with RFID now entering the NFT it is the perfect time to get rich by Adapting ASAP!!!
Activity: 7
I would also add that the amount of thought and effort and ideas that I see in the telegram group, including the efforts of Tony and Marcus, far outweigh many other tokens that have many more members and 5-15x the market cap. So we are punching above our weight. And we have staying power. We're not getting bored or giving up or losing interest and it is clear that neither are the team. But we need to translate this energy into recruits. How are people going to know about us. I guarantee hardly as many people have seen the rug video as you think. How do we get the message out there? How do we get people interested? These are the matters we need to discuss. Just saying 'go shill' isn't working. We need to be smarter. We need to crack the formula for translating our higher than average focus into price action.

wow now, this is something amazing with all the rewards and the statistics this project sure does look like it's going to be one of the best investments to make. great job team

I thought $EarnX.Shop is as good as it wanna gonna get but boi was I wrong!!! With $EarnX they have really outdone themselves this time. I MEAN WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF INTEGRATING ALL THAT ?I have been active in the crpto sector for a while now and this is one of the best deals I have come across in the recent times

Innovation is the key behind the growth of any crypto currency. We saw it with the Bitcoin , we saw it with the Dogge meme coin and all the numbers indicate we will be witnessing the same with $EarnX!!!
Activity: 51
EARNX Transaction Fees Explanation: EARNX transaction fees charge an extra 10% fees on top of BitMart deposit Fees. Find out more details of EARNX 10% higher than standard deposit fee structure of BitMart
Activity: 81
https://i.imgur.com/1LudXhU.png?2

What is EarnX?
EarnX is a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) through the Yearn Classic Finance platform ecosystem. The evolution of NFTs has taken over the technological advancement of purchasing and selling unique assets virtually. Being one of the early adopters within the NFT industry, EarnX presents a unique opportunity for individuals to profit from the one of a kind utility token. With EarnX, you will be able to purchase both a physical product and its unique NFT via EarnX NFT market place. An RFID chip is implemented inside the physical product and it will give you access to the unique NFT linked with these physical products. Due to EarnX being a community-based token, these auctions will be available to al EarnX holders. The community also will vote for the products they want to put next into the marketplace.

https://i.imgur.com/StjIZoX.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/jiNy4oj.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/AxcSV4Z.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/7w9udWe.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/dTUptpK.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/RMgmV3i.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/htIKeSG.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/OM75HTG.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/8PlmiLZ.png?1

In my experience it is a great venture!! This shows a lot of potential since it gives a personal and physical tough to something that holds value, but in the physical sense is non-existent. Great idea, they've got me hooked!!
Activity: 94
I would also add that the amount of thought and effort and ideas that I see in the telegram group, including the efforts of Tony and Marcus, far outweigh many other tokens that have many more members and 5-15x the market cap. So we are punching above our weight. And we have staying power. We're not getting bored or giving up or losing interest and it is clear that neither are the team. But we need to translate this energy into recruits. How are people going to know about us. I guarantee hardly as many people have seen the rug video as you think. How do we get the message out there? How do we get people interested? These are the matters we need to discuss. Just saying 'go shill' isn't working. We need to be smarter. We need to crack the formula for translating our higher than average focus into price action.

wow now, this is something amazing with all the rewards and the statistics this project sure does look like it's going to be one of the best investments to make. great job team

I thought $EarnX.Shop is as good as it wanna gonna get but boi was I wrong!!! With $EarnX they have really outdone themselves this time. I MEAN WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF INTEGRATING ALL THAT ?I have been active in the crpto sector for a while now and this is one of the best deals I have come across in the recent times
The best community i have ever seen they help the people to evolved in it they can make life better for everyone
Activity: 94
I think that scam projects that make a living from marketing hire users or bots I don't know very well. But they are not attractive, they only put the name of the project and a rocket, or the name of the project + buy and the telegram. With everything that we can count on and what we are going to achieve with this great project, we can take advantage of the networks that do not limit characters to explain the greatness of this and why they should invest here. Maybe even with some NFT carpet photo. I have done it and I have attracted some investors. I don't know how many I calculate about 50 maybe 100
brand new
Activity: 0
EarnX already list on more than 5 exchanges it time for it to start mooning..

1.Whitebit
2.Hotbit
3.Cointiger
4.BitMart
5.Pancakeswap (V1, 11% Slippage)
6. Exchange.yearnclassic.finance (11% Slippage)
Activity: 61
According to the mechanism of EARNX’s contract, by successfully Withdrawaling EARNX from their CoinTiger accounts, the users are required to pay a 10.5% of Withdrawal transaction fee. For further details regarding the mechanism of EARNX’s contract, please feel free to contact EARNX’s official team.
Deposit has been opened since 14:00 on 13 May 2021;
2.Trading has been opened since 17:30 on 13 May 2021;
3.Withdrawal has been opened since 17:30 on 13 May 2021.
To celebrate the listing, CoinTiger and project team made a joined forces to host campaigns of 5,060,000,000 EARNX to give away.
The Campaign Rules was:
Users who trade EARNX/USDT, trading volume (buy + sell, excluding wash trades ) is ranked in the top 20 during the activity time, and KYC users whose cumulative trading volume meets the following conditions will be able to receive EARNX reward.
The Campaign Requirements was:
New registrants who complete KYC and have EARNX cumulative trading volume greater than 150,000,000 EARNX within the campaign duration will be rewarded with 35,000,000 EARNX. The campaign is based on the first-come-first-serve basis, the rewards would be distributed according to the order of registration time.
The trading related Rules
1.Trading volume =buy + sell ( excluding wash trades )
2.Rewards will be distributed 5 business days after the completion of the campaign.
3.To guarantee the equity of the campaign, CoinTiger reserve the right to cancel rewards if users violate campaign requirements. Users account will be frozen in severe cases.
4.The above campaign rewards can be accumulated and KYC is required before receiving rewards.
5.CoinTiger reserve the right to cancel or amend the Contest or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Activity: 40
To celebrate the listing, CoinTiger and project team made a joined forces to host campaigns of 5,060,000,000 EARNX to give away.
The Campaign Rules was:
Users who trade EARNX/USDT, trading volume (buy + sell, excluding wash trades ) is ranked in the top 20 during the activity time, and KYC users whose cumulative trading volume meets the following conditions will be able to receive EARNX reward.
New registrants who complete KYC and have EARNX cumulative trading volume greater than 150,000,000 EARNX within the campaign duration will be rewarded with 35,000,000 EARNX. The campaign is based on the first-come-first-serve basis, the rewards would be distributed according to the order of registration time.
2.Rewards will be distributed 5 business days after the completion of the campaign.
3.To guarantee the equity of the campaign, CoinTiger reserve the right to cancel rewards if users violate campaign requirements. Users account will be frozen in severe cases.
4.The above campaign rewards can be accumulated and KYC is required before receiving rewards.
5.CoinTiger reserve the right to cancel or amend the Contest or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
The Campaign Rules was:
The Campaign Rules was:
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
The Campaign Rules was:
For CoinTiger Users,
We have proudly announced that EARNX has been available on CoinTiger. EARNX/USDT trading pair has been made available at the same time on DeFi Zone.
Here are the timelines with respect to the listing (UTC+8):
EarnX is basically a decentralized and self-governed token that will theoretically maintain its value over time and allows the purchase of NFTs.

It is in development very early, it just came out a few days ago, the web is this but the dev told me that almost 100% sure in less than 24 hours they will have a decent web: https://earnx.yearnclassic.finance/

Why am I interested in this token?  The way it works and the future of NFTs, the token as the web says takes you 10% when you buy an NFT of which 5% go to holders.

They are also working on their own NFTs and other things that I let you guys investigate.

What did I talk to the dev?  I got in touch on Twitter through an acquaintance on the network and I told him that we are a large community in Spanish, that I would like to ask him some questions about the token that he accessed.

My questions were:

- What team is behind?  Are they 100% dedicated to EarnX?  To which he showed me by sharing the screen a worksheet and roadmap that they use, with the members who are working on each task, his response was that 16 of 18 people who are working are 100% dedicated to the token.

- Do you already have an alliance with a company?  So he also agreed to show me some patents that they have and they haven't published them yet with companies that I didn't know about but they are important.

- How long has EarnX been developed?  "The beginning of the theoretical development began more than a year and a half ago, the practical a few months ago."

- Do you have news in the short - medium term to announce?  'Yes, many, pay attention to our networks.'
Trading for this coin has been enabled since June 4th, and will be available with two pairs - USDT and XRP. Withdrawals has been enabled approximately 24 hours after trading went live.
When depositing EARNX to Bitrue, only 81% of the coins that you send will end up in your Bitrue portfolio. This is because an initial 10% is deducted due to an on-chain transaction, as mentioned in their website above. In addition, all coin deposits on Bitrue are quickly aggregated into a main wallet, which is a further transaction on the network and so undergoes a further 10% deduction. Other exchanges have similar processes in place.
If you are not satisfied with these circumstances, please do NOT deposit your EARNX to Bitrue. We are unable to reimburse any coins that are deducted by the network in this way.

Pages:
Jump to: