Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) - page 8. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Kyle Chasse, CEO of PAID Network, had the following to say:

“EarnX and PAID are aligned with our goals of making sure everyone can #GETPAID. The NFT market is really gaining traction with over $2 billion dollars in purchases made in the first quarter of this year alone, it has entered the consciousness of the masses and is one avenue for greater adoption of blockchain technology. We are excited to be partnering with EarnX to help grow this market through our SMART Agreements. This is a step closer to a better and accessible DeFi and a more robust PAID ecosystem.”

About PAID Network

PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement process by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID. Leveraging Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems, SMART Agreements built through smart contracts execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly, making business exponentially more efficient.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
🎰 $EarnX Mega Lottery 🎰

To buy a lottery ticket read the instructions here :
READ THE RULES CAREFULLY
https://earnfinance.medium.com/earnx-mega-lottery-2f388a75ea79

Lottery wallet address :
0x884Dafa54083E696D0A016e975d16036F957866E

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Beware of scams, use info only from official sources ! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
PAID is proud to announce its partnership with EarnX, a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) through the Yearn Classic Finance platform ecosystem.

Through this new partnership, EarnX will utilize PAID SMART Agreements to enhance and develop new and existing business agreements with the aim of making its business activities exponentially more efficient. PAID Smart Agreements will be used by EarnX for signing and registering of business contracts on-chain, streamlining B2B transactions and also optimizing and improving back office operations.

This is what Marcus King, Co-founder of EarnX said about this partnership that got me excited when I read it and am happy you spoke about the partnership here also.

“We are delighted to partner with PAID Network which will enhance our payment system and make it more efficient. we will work closely with paid network for the payment solution and will be having a dedicated paid network physical NFT collection ultra rare 5/5”
The evolution of NFTs has taken over the technological advancement of purchasing and selling unique assets virtually. EarnX is one of the earliest adopters within the NFT industry and is a unique opportunity for individuals to profit from its one of a kind utility token. This new and exciting partnership with EarnX will give PAID the opportunity to streamline its technology to yet another groundbreaking project in the crypto, blockchain and NFT space with the aim of improving the way the company does business in 2021 and beyond.

Sure like I said before, due to the fact that many people here are lacking or missed out of the previous information I have decided to enlighten then a little with previous announcement.
Activity: 61
PAID is proud to announce its partnership with EarnX, a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) through the Yearn Classic Finance platform ecosystem.

Through this new partnership, EarnX will utilize PAID SMART Agreements to enhance and develop new and existing business agreements with the aim of making its business activities exponentially more efficient. PAID Smart Agreements will be used by EarnX for signing and registering of business contracts on-chain, streamlining B2B transactions and also optimizing and improving back office operations.

This is what Marcus King, Co-founder of EarnX said about this partnership that got me excited when I read it and am happy you spoke about the partnership here also.

“We are delighted to partner with PAID Network which will enhance our payment system and make it more efficient. we will work closely with paid network for the payment solution and will be having a dedicated paid network physical NFT collection ultra rare 5/5”
The evolution of NFTs has taken over the technological advancement of purchasing and selling unique assets virtually. EarnX is one of the earliest adopters within the NFT industry and is a unique opportunity for individuals to profit from its one of a kind utility token. This new and exciting partnership with EarnX will give PAID the opportunity to streamline its technology to yet another groundbreaking project in the crypto, blockchain and NFT space with the aim of improving the way the company does business in 2021 and beyond.

Activity: 61
Yearn Classic Finance (EARN) is a utility token for the Yearn Classic Finance platform of the DeFi ecosystem. Our aim always was bringing Farms and pools like CAKE, Governance like YFI, earNFT a destination NFT marketplace. With Farms, Pools, Vaults, NFT marketplace, Governance EARN aims to be the #1 platform with all at one stop. earNFT will be a marketplace for all kind of NFTs at one stop. Anyone can create and list their NFTs for auction or fixed price sale on earNFT marketplace. These NFTs will be minted on user desired compatible blockchains.
Bella Protocol and EarnX have partnered to explore opportunities in non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and decentralized finance (Defi) , whilst also seeking to find ways to increase the utility of EarnX token and provide value to both communities.

What is the uniqueness of this partnership and how will this partnership be of assistance to EarnX project? Because many projects have partnership announcement that never contribute to the project.

The EarnX and Bella Protocol partnership explores:
Providing premium NFTs backed by physical art into DeFi,
Bringing Bella and EarnX communities together.
Working on exciting projects that brings innovation to NFTs and Defi field like NFT mining, dynamic NFTs, NFT airdrops to both community holders.
“We are excited to partner with Bella Protocol which will allow us to explore endless potential in NFT and Defi field, we will work closely with them achieving mutual milestones. We will be having dedicated Bella Protocol physical NFT collection”, Earnx Co-Founder Marcus King said.

Wow this is great, I will like to know more about this Bella protocol and what they do?, also sorry if I may ask are you a team member of this project or just earn adopter? Because the way you answer questions it very amazing and unique..

Also you asked if am a team member of this project, the answer is NO but I love this project and also believe many persons here don't understand the project better as an early adopter I chose to assist in the area of explaining this project to Bitcointalk forum users..
Bella Protocol and EarnX have partnered to explore opportunities in non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and decentralized finance (Defi) , whilst also seeking to find ways to increase the utility of EarnX token and provide value to both communities.

What is the uniqueness of this partnership and how will this partnership be of assistance to EarnX project? Because many projects have partnership announcement that never contribute to the project.

Working on exciting projects that brings innovation to NFTs and Defi field like NFT mining, dynamic NFTs, NFT airdrops to both community holders.
“We are excited to partner with Bella Protocol which will allow us to explore endless potential in NFT and Defi field, we will work closely with them achieving mutual milestones. We will be having dedicated Bella Protocol physical NFT collection”, Earnx Co-Founder Marcus King said.

Wow this is great, I will like to know more about this Bella protocol and what they do?, also sorry if I may ask are you a team member of this project or just earn adopter? Because the way you answer questions it very amazing and unique..

About Bella Protocol
Bella is a suite of open finance products, including automated yield farming tools, BEL Locker, and Flex Savings. We believe everyone deserves equal access to premium financial products and services with elegant design and a smooth user experience.

Bella Protocol is backed by Binance Labs and Arrington Capital as lead investors. Other investors include Alphabit, AlphaCoin Fund, Koi Ventures, Ledger Capital, Tensor, N7 labs, Quest Capital, HBTC Labs, and more.

Bella brings your familiar mobile banking into crypto with just one click. With Bella, you can just simply sit back, watch your asset grow, and leave all the heavy-lifting to secure, automated smart contracts.

Bella’s core team consists of serial entrepreneurs and blockchain veterans who have tremendous experience and a proven track record in finance, cryptography, blockchain, and engineering.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
I believe in the strength of this project and the rate of deflation of the supply is quite alarming so I want to ask In a wallet,how many percent (%) do they provide for each transaction as reward?
Sure their agility is quite firm and they will boom up widely and in a wallet 10%goes to tax on transaction 5% gets distributed amongst holders
Activity: 94

brand new
Activity: 0
Wait until earnx gets listed on Binance NFT marketplace! It will rocket 10x! Also once it gets on the Binance nft marketplace, it will work its way onto the main Binance arena amd that’s when we will really go parabolic! Big things are about to happen.
Activity: 50
I believe in the strength of this project and the rate of deflation of the supply is quite alarming so I want to ask In a wallet,how many percent (%) do they provide for each transaction as reward?

Activity: 50
Some people are in a hurry to sell that is to say they don’t like money don’t you know They sell dollars for pennies
Stop selling
It’s automatic just buy and hold trust EARNX on trust wallet or metamask Please hold EARNX to automatically allocate rewards to your account
Activity: 51
How to buy EarnX on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)

1. From our own exchange

- Exchange.yearnclassic.finance - Copy and paste this link in the browser from your mobile wallet ( Trustwallet , Metamask ). Connect your wallet in the top right corner after selecting the BSC network also found in the top right corner. Search for EarnX, set slippage to 11% and proceed to buy.

2. From Pancakeswap V1

Use V1. Check the box next to " I understant that v1 is no longer supported ... " and click on Continue to V1 anyway. Liquidity is locked on V1 until 2025, there is nothing we can do, everything is fine, V1 is not supported on new released coins. For EarnX and other coins released before V2 it's still ok !
Type /contract in chat to get the contract address
Copy paste the contract in Pancakeswap , set slippage to 11% and proceed to buy !

You can safely use V1!!

⚠️⚠️ Have some BSC BNB left for the gas fee ! ⚠️⚠️

You can also buy EarnX on :
- Bitrue
- Bitmart
- WhiteBIT
- Hotbit
- Cointiger
brand new
Activity: 0
Hodling earnx. I heard a lot of fud about bsc and their stuff so if I had to be honest I think earnx is being held back by bsc

If earnx can somehow look to swapping to the ETH network, or adopt and move to PULSE, I think we could have a safer and stronger network.

I read on telegram that All the fud has been dealt with and that it will be a smooth sailing once the auctions are here, which they say it will be this month.

That would be great.

Pulsechain.com is pulse coming out soon and that's a fork of ethereum, it's gonna allow for cheaper network transactions.

I think it would be difficult going from BEP20 to ERC20 but then again they have wrapping from BTC to WBTC so it can't be that difficult if they got ERC20 and BEP20 coins that are wrapped.

I think the network of BSC and binance in general is honestly more sketchy than we realize but that's just my thought I have no real foundation for basis.

Just a feeling.

Actually binance is working on bsc cause of all the recents scams on their blockchain, very soon they will announce an upgrade and a new way of utilizing bsc. Which will definitely put an end to new token every day thing.

You don't think if someone in YEARN forked binance network we could even make a better network, and ensure growth in the sector?

YRN20 coins *distant boketto into the distance imagining earn yearning*

I'm not skilled enough. But I'll definitely drop the idea
EarnX requires large exchanges to provide traffic and depth. To me I believe this will help increase the investment rate of the project as new investor's will come in..

We are already on 5 exchanges.  Being on exchanges doesn't help the token grow as much as u think.  Look at tokens which got into Binance. Did they moon?  A few yes,  many died after a week. Especially from bsc chain

The focus for earnx is to create a link to NFT and real world products.Just see how much ground work has been done in 2 months.
Be patient,help earnx grow by promoting it. Reap benefits when this becomes mainstream.

We saw yesterday on the BTI that there was a 10-fold difference between the price of the buy 10 and the sell 10. Why suggested new exchange actually was to increase the investment rate as new exchange will help to bring in new user's of the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: