Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 29. (Read 30262 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Interested, let's see what will happen to this coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
WoW staking as hell, so much free coins...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Cool spots.  Love your wizardry .  Now everyone come get 10k before fork get it 10k%
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

In all fairness:

1) Coins were doomed due to the previous seized block chain - enter Spots, with no pay and no obligation to assist getting the chain moving slowly.
2) It quickly became clear that the block chain was never going to reach 16,000 or 10,000 for that matter. The community was warned over several days and pages to make sure that their coins are in Bittrex and that unmoved coins will be lost and allocated to Spots to make the maths balance.
3) Those that kept their eye on the ball followed the attempts to get the chain rolling and to get to the coins of those that wanted to move them to Bittrex limping on a spare wheel and one cylinder to their destination.
4) Instead of waiting to number 99, most people immediately made efforts to move their coins in the few blocks that were still moving. Had I been a pool operator, I would have exercised due care and moved the pool's coins to Bittrex immediately for in case the chain seizes and the coins are lost, and let it simmer there until the swap happens or perhaps never happens and then move them back to the pool on the new chain. Also, miners on other pools moved coins themselves to Bittrex.
5) With a seized chain, waiting for block 10,000 would have meant waiting forever and it made no difference to smap them immediately or sometime in future since block 10,000 would never be reached anyways.
6) Well done to those that heeded the call to immediately move their coins to Bittrex, knowing that missed coins will be lost.

This can be debated both sides at length but the path chosen was perhaps not optimal, but the lesser of two evils.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
What if I send 1k ecash to my Windows wallet, How this stake?

Took mine just over an hour I think to start staking after sending my coins from Bittrex to the new desktop wallet. It stakes every now and then, but it is staking.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
What if I send 1k ecash to my Windows wallet, How this stake?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Hello sir, nice OP you have! lol

edited other thread with URL to new thread.

Welcome to the new thread. How about executing that business plans you had?

Looks like you posted link to wallet Version 1.1.2 on OP of old thread? We are on version v2.0.1.0.

Link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10704563
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Have given positive Trust Rating for iGotSpots. Hope it helps, and many thanks for your work.

Have now started to stake, and already doing very well.

No problem, appreciate it. Hope it works well now
Have given positive Trust Rating for iGotSpots. Hope it helps, and many thanks for your work.

Have now started to stake, and already doing very well.
Thank you  Cheesy

You should edit the other thread's OP so these whiners shut the fuck up about it, please   Wink

Apparently, we are now the same person to some of them lol

OK I will edit the original OP, but not speak for them to whining.  Old thread 110 pages is massive!!
legendary
Thank you  Cheesy

You should edit the other thread's OP so these whiners shut the fuck up about it, please   Wink

Apparently, we are now the same person to some of them lol
legendary
when was the coin swap? I thought it was supposed to be on block 10000

Today. Old blockchain was not moving effectively for the last three days. The old thread had been discussing it for a long time, but it's getting quite ridiculous now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annecashe-money-advertising-revenue-in-wallet-8-daily-stake-for-21-days-966590

So it's already over? I mean if there was a change, you should've notified me, last time we spoke, it was forks all over the place.

I've been posting about it in the thread, on Twitter, and in IRC for the last few days...

Where on twitter? Nothing on @IGotSpots

Maybe you should click the Twitter icon in the first post of this thread
legendary

Today. Old blockchain was not moving effectively for the last three days. The old thread had been discussing it for a long time, but it's getting quite ridiculous now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annecashe-money-advertising-revenue-in-wallet-8-daily-stake-for-21-days-966590

So it's already over? I mean if there was a change, you should've notified me, last time we spoke, it was forks all over the place.

I've been posting about it in the thread, on Twitter, and in IRC for the last few days...

Dude, i don't have time to follow a thread with 1000s of posts, it's certainly not in the OP which is what one looks for updates. And true, it's not on twitter, i haven't seen anything there.

The schedule was for block 10k, so if anything was changing you should've let me know, if anyone asks, i'll simply point them your way then.

I guess you got paid for "not my coin" lol

Not my problem to watch your investments for you and send out individual messages. I can't edit the original OP because it's not my account
Activity: 297
Spots, right on time!  Grin 260 staking coins, gonna be fun to get regular deliveries.

Dude, i don't have time to follow a thread with 1000s of posts, it's certainly not in the OP which is what one looks for updates. And true, it's not on twitter, i haven't seen anything there.

The schedule was for block 10k, so if anything was changing you should've let me know, if anyone asks, i'll simply point them your way then.

He posted about the new wallet on Twitter yesterday:

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/574662323417174016

He left a link in that tweet explaining why he released the latest wallet early.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Activity: 150

Pages:
Jump to: