Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 28. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
@Spots : I would like to propose a new title for the thread. "E-cash coin" 8% DAILY stake reward, then up to 20,000% a year, after 30 days. Lead dev: IgotSpots."

I read through the announcements a few times a day, and the current title kind of blends in, and "now it works properly".. lol , Im trying to think up something, and be gentle and not critical here.. you get the point. I think with a better title will catch the investors eye. With a great title the the original unknown dev was able to capture over 2PTH of mining on the pools.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Couldnt be happier..Im gettting stakes just about every minute:

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Seems C-CEX is still down on their wallet.. has anybody talked to them about fixing the wallet? IF anybody had deposits there, its gone

I have 0 contact with anyone at c-cex
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Seems C-CEX is still down on their wallet.. has anybody talked to them about fixing the wallet? IF anybody had deposits there, its gone

legendary
Mining has now finished. The transition to strictly PoS is complete. Enjoy!

Thanks man!!

Not a problem, hope it works well for you. As always, feel free to report any issues or errors

Actually just staked since swap to pure PoS... fuck 6 confirms in like 5 seconds... crazy fast

Told you it would be fast  Wink

You were right about that. Well yall have a great night. im outta here.. til tomorrow cya

Peace
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks man!!

Not a problem, hope it works well for you. As always, feel free to report any issues or errors

Actually just staked since swap to pure PoS... fuck 6 confirms in like 5 seconds... crazy fast

You were right about that. Well yall have a great night. im outta here.. til tomorrow cya
legendary

Thanks man!!

Thanks man!!

legendary

Thanks man!!

Thanks man!!
legendary
Is there any way left to swap old coins ?

No. Coins were swapped by earlier by bittrex as the old chain was broken
Activity: 550
Is there any way left to swap old coins ?
Is this the 3rd coin released this year named ecash? The situation is quite confusing.

3rd? no. This is a new ANN thread for a coin that was plagued with issues until the community took over, and iGotSpots released a new wallet and blockchain. This coin is the ECASH on trex.
Code:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ECASH
legendary
Is this the 3rd coin released this year named ecash? The situation is quite confusing.

Don't know or care about that, I only fixed it, didn't launch it
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
Hope the new chain is working well for everyone!

I'm still solo mining for no reward until block 10,000, when PoW shuts off completely and we transition into Pure PoS. You will also notice the graph in the Qt will change to Stake Weight, rather than difficulty, at that time  Wink
Activity: 90
WoW staking as hell, so much free coins...

Sent my coins from Bittrex -> wallet and exactly 1 hour later I got my first stake of 120 coins.  AWESOME...

iGotSpots you rock..  Thanks for saving this coin and making it much better.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

WTF are you even still doing here  begone you little tool!!!

Is this coin only held by retard ? WTF is wrong with you guys ?
Activity: 582
Hello sir, nice OP you have! lol

edited other thread with URL to new thread.

WTF are you even still doing here  begone you little tool!!!
Pages:
Jump to: