Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 30. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
when was the coin swap? I thought it was supposed to be on block 10000

Today. Old blockchain was not moving effectively for the last three days. The old thread had been discussing it for a long time, but it's getting quite ridiculous now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annecashe-money-advertising-revenue-in-wallet-8-daily-stake-for-21-days-966590

So it's already over? I mean if there was a change, you should've notified me, last time we spoke, it was forks all over the place.

I've been posting about it in the thread, on Twitter, and in IRC for the last few days...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just got my first mint, wallet is working fine  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Today. Old blockchain was not moving effectively for the last three days. The old thread had been discussing it for a long time, but it's getting quite ridiculous now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annecashe-money-advertising-revenue-in-wallet-8-daily-stake-for-21-days-966590

So it's already over? I mean if there was a change, you should've notified me, last time we spoke, it was forks all over the place.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone having any issues with the new chain?

If so, please come to #MMXIV on Freenode IRC for faster responses. If you don't have a client, use our Webchat

No issues here, all looks good on my end Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
legendary

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
legendary
Anyone having any issues with the new chain?

If so, please come to #MMXIV on Freenode IRC for faster responses. If you don't have a client, use our Webchat
legendary
Its at the top of Bittrex for highest 24 hr change 118%!!!!

Vegas
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i'm having problems. sent coins to bittrex, can't see them here been 15mins, not even pending

Sent from where?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Great dev pulled the coin from it's grave long live the igotspots coin empire Cheesy with ease this should see 10k sats
Activity: 658
Well that was scary, the first stake of a few hundred made my entire balance vanish for a few minutes lol
legendary
I think you missed the cutoff to send coins. You might want to read the old thread.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1568
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i'm having problems. sent coins to bittrex, can't see them here been 15mins, not even pending
legendary
My prediction: >10,000 sats <24 hrs

Vegas
legendary
First piece of big fat juicy steak to the tune of 869!!! Damn it tastes good!!! WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Vegas
Activity: 566
Just had my first stake  Grin 78 ECASH lol
legendary
IGotSpots: You Rock sir!!! Im keeping your seat warm on the shuttle Wink Lets drown this thread with all positive posts , and watch us FLY!!!

Vegas
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You Rock iGotSpots. THANK YOU!!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Igotspots comes through for the community! Thanks to cryptocurrency's rising star developer!
Pages:
Jump to: