Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 2. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 It is amazingly following up with the upgrading demand for the new form of technologies and day to day challenges.
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Bounty report table(18.09-25.09) for ECTA bounty doesnt open. Where should i put my report for past week?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I might be wrong but i think your project will be success in the future because i think that it will provide diploma supplement for students. it is considered to be their advantage than others when apply for a job.
We are sure this project will be successful, because I believe everyone involved in this project will manage the project very well. Moreover, by looking at the competition that is becoming increasingly tight. of course all teams will be more serious in developing this project.
with a good concept it is true that this project deserves to be developed to be successful for the future, many of the benefits that this project will provide if it can develop successfully, let us support this project and it will run smoothly and provide satisfactory results for all his.
success could be achieved as long as everyone involved in the project will manage this project very well. Although a lot of people who provide support for this project, but all of that must also be balanced with hard work seriously.
Activity: 364
I might be wrong but i think your project will be success in the future because i think that it will provide diploma supplement for students. it is considered to be their advantage than others when apply for a job.
We are sure this project will be successful, because I believe everyone involved in this project will manage the project very well. Moreover, by looking at the competition that is becoming increasingly tight. of course all teams will be more serious in developing this project.
with a good concept it is true that this project deserves to be developed to be successful for the future, many of the benefits that this project will provide if it can develop successfully, let us support this project and it will run smoothly and provide satisfactory results for all his.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Activity: 52
Good news for platform users who hold ECTA PAY tokens because they will be able to boost their potential globally while networking with parties who share complementary values, vision, and skill sets.
Activity: 45
I went through a lot of different  investment  projects ... But here, really original idea and, at least, it is worth taking part!
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Personally i think this will be a good and trustworthy project because it already endorsed by Government of Slovenia
Activity: 54
Of course it's new idea, so why not.. There are interesting PR and Road map in this project. So good luck. I will take part in Ecta
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Risk Of Fake Profiles In Social Networks And Freelance Platforms
https://medium.com/@ecta/risk-of-fake-profiles-in-social-networks-and-freelance-platforms-53f70079073

In the United States alone, freelancers are expected to become the workforce majority within just ten years. Companies benefit greatly from these independent contractors, since it allows them to search for talent in all corners of the globe instead of being limited to their city. This is particularly true for companies searching for AI/IoT/blockchain developers, who can all do their jobs remotely. One of the biggest challenges facing companies when it comes to finding this valuable talent? The prevalence of fake profiles on social media channels and freelance platforms.

In order to cut out the aforementioned middleman, many companies will skip using recruiters and third-parties and search for developers on freelance platforms as well as social media channels like LinkedIn and Twitter. However, it’s only too easy to get scammed by someone who doesn’t have any true tech skills.

These candidates tout fake experience to match the needs of the company’s job listing or inquiry. They might also go as far as to use fake certificates in order to “back up” their skill set and put the company at ease.

The same goes for developers who are looking for valid AI/IoT/blockchain projects. With even more limited resources, it can be difficult to distinguish between a fake job listing and a legitimate opportunity. This can often lead them down a rabbit hole that results in no job, time lost, and potentially even stolen personal information. However, current technology has no solution for this issue, or sifting through the endless amount of fake profiles both for candidates and for companies.
Activity: 140
i have a question : where i can find post about document needed ?

Which document?
Does your company have open offline offices, this is very important

Of course. We have offices at 3 locations.
so what benefits are provided by Ecta?

Please see on our webpage the table with the features and utilities which ECTA provides.
your  idea is good, but what is your plan to convince more people in order to make them want to join in your project?

We dont need to convince anyone we first created the basis of product and have already "use case" (pilot) for ECTA with the government of Slovenia. This is not a project which sells whitepapers and hard caps. ECTA project is laser measured and focused on real usage and goes into crowdsale with realistic and attainable goals. If you are asking for contributors, we will soon announce more features.
Am I correct in understanding this after you "mine" 1 ECTA you have permanent rep. so selling it or say buying 1000 more ECTA wont affect your rep?
this is a genuinely good idea but I don't see why a token is even that involved in the equation. you could create a reputation Blockchain on some platform and have no need for a token.

After you mine 1 ECTA SKILLS token you confirm "one task" done for someone. You cant buy nor sell ECTA SKILLS (ERC721) tokens because they are non-fungible and non-transferable. You can only buy and sell ECTA PAY token (ERC20) which are the payment utility within the platform. Please see on our webpage the concept about tokens. I think it would be much more clear to you.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Am I correct in understanding this after you "mine" 1 ECTA you have permanent rep. so selling it or say buying 1000 more ECTA wont affect your rep?
this is a genuinely good idea but I don't see why a token is even that involved in the equation. you could create a reputation Blockchain on some platform and have no need for a token.
Activity: 97
I have a strong belief that you can lead this project to succeed. Good luck team dev
Activity: 84
I'm fine!Really hope your project will be successful and can solve current problems of our employability system
Activity: 71
It will certainly be an interesting platform for users who are caring about employment system
Pages:
Jump to: