Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 22. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
Activity: 57
The goal of this project is very ambitious, to overpass existing barriers in crypto. Simply, I like it!

To go anywhere in the world and be able to use only one employment platform...it is something we all want!
Activity: 63
The goal of this project is very ambitious, to overpass existing barriers in crypto. Simply, I like it!
Activity: 82
I highly appreciate your project because you create more opportunities for company to find talented everywhere.
Activity: 74
with a trusted network modeling, i think you already created a revolutionary ideas for our employment system.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Great team with huge experience in this field. But I don't know how this will play out in a bad market like this.
Activity: 101
hey. Social networks have penetrated all the areas of our life. Perhaps u should focus on promo activities there?
Activity: 69
Where can I find information about the exact amount of commissions in your project? Or is this issue still being discussed?
Activity: 76
I have been following the project forsome time now, and I have to say this project has revolutionary concept and a great team to make it happen. Like the advisors also.
Activity: 66
Hello. Are there any markets that are your priority? If so, can you name them?
Activity: 76
I agree that the most successful projects are developed around an existing blockchain infrastructure with the most successful being Ethereum due to the existence of Smart Contract and its mass adoption by miners and investors.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
a good idea with global employability, I think it will be very helpful and useful in the future, hopefully the promotion will get many investors who will donate to launch the product of this project in a short time

Activity: 82
looks good. i'll follow. however  how will you convince people to adopt it? any specific plans in mind?
Activity: 35
I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the plan is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 86
 ECTA  enables everyone to unlock their full potential and continue to grow without borders at a zero-risk level. it is really helpful.
Activity: 126
Managing workforce eligibility using blockchain-based protocols is rarely done by other platforms, and I think this is a good opportunity for ECTA. surely many companies will glance at this platform with the benefits of managing labor.
Activity: 84
it can create trust building ecosystem for all development services rendered between parties worldwide with focus on artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT technologies
Activity: 77
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 69
i find this project is really great because it focus on the 4th industrial revolution. that’s what we are looking for.
Activity: 55
nice project
It’s a good platform to make a safe and productive relationship between individual
ERC20 : 0x4f153ec4a255015C16D7755A5FA3c9f0E45966F5
telegram ;@mehdiboubir
Pages:
Jump to: