Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 23. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier.  network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well!
Activity: 75
Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a trust protocol for global employability that allows developers  and companies to find the best participant . So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform such as : Upwork , freelancer?

Activity: 78
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion cause I see it very initial but I want to make sure they have a huge community

Activity: 82
Very perspective project, it will change the world I believe, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success! Will invest.
Activity: 86
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?

Activity: 104
Employment project based Blockchain, i think this will be the best platform. Good website appearance and good roadmap plan, an interesting project to follow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
another platform for job hunting and job provider service? This cannot be the first one, job matching is good for blockchain but it is also difficult
Activity: 130
will there be a platform that will be built from scratch or maybe there is a version to be built I will wait for the next news
Activity: 63
It’s a good platform to make a safe and productive relationship between individual and company.
Activity: 76
i’m impressed on your beginning. that’s good start of your project
with their benefits, i think ECTA will soon penetrate into the market.
Activity: 81
Seeing the potential of global employability project and i decided to invest in ECTA from the early day.
Activity: 58
It’s obvious that this project is really good for developer worldwide because once they mine 1 ECTA coin, their reputation will be grown and the opportunity to find a good job is also increase.
Activity: 28
Activity: 109
I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
Activity: 74
It emphasizes privacy and is very important to me when it comes to encryption.
This really sounds like a great service if done well. Hope your improvement will work and help our employment system.
Activity: 74
Together with the development of AI, IoT, and blockchain,I believe that this ECTA will not let us down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi! Do I need to open an Ethereum account to participate in token sale?

You need to have ETH yes on MEW (My Ether Wallet).
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: