Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 25. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 73
More and more supporters each day. The community is growing fast. Keep up the good work guys. Best wish for your ECTA.
Activity: 80
It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 76
I'm in and would like to invite you also. Let’s make the community bigger! We will together support this employment project
Activity: 77
 I am with you from the beginning,  hope to see you grow up, good luck
Activity: 78
To me, it seems like an interesting project when they require individual to complete a task. For each task completed developers “mine” ECTA non-fungible tokens which serve to confirm their successful work, increase KYC level and thus become more visible in marketplace for the next jobs. It means you have to do everything with your knowledge

Must be a good one for people nowadays because It’s necessary for individual to find an appropriate job.
To me, it seems like an interesting project when they require individual to complete a task. For each task completed developers “mine” ECTA non-fungible tokens which serve to confirm their successful work, increase KYC level and thus become more visible in marketplace for the next jobs. It means you have to do everything with your knowledge
Activity: 93
In my opinion this project is really useful because  based on a continuous in-depth data analysis learns about the skills and talents of individuals worldwide. I think it can help to analyse strength of each developer and they can find a suitable job.

Futhermore, ECTA also suggests to add some entities the skills/talents which may be good for their concept and contribute toward a successful realization
Activity: 64
In my opinion this project is really useful because  based on a continuous in-depth data analysis learns about the skills and talents of individuals worldwide. I think it can help to analyse strength of each developer and they can find a suitable job.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus
For developer worldwide, i think this project is good for them because Once the talent is discovered, they will be notified and offered to collaborate with ECTA

Moreover, they become fully visible to the parties in demand of their skills.

Activity: 82
For developer worldwide, i think this project is good for them because Once the talent is discovered, they will be notified and offered to collaborate with ECTA
Activity: 57
Hey, sound interesting project if you can discover talents from low-middle income countries and help these countries develop more

that is not all. As far as i’m concerned, it also helps to bridge the education — employment gap
Activity: 73
Hey, sound interesting project if you can discover talents from low-middle income countries and help these countries develop more
Activity: 70
From what i see your project can help unbanked developers around the world won’t struggle to collect their earnings for services provided.
Activity: 65
blockchain protocol creates a permanent record of skills and accomplishments, which our users can leverage in exploring new opportunities with increased trust from potential employers.
Activity: 101
i like your project because i think it has forsea future when they connect graduates with their future employees
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
ECTA is a very good project especially when it is applied today, supported by the practical and realistic solutions offered by this project, even though the ICO is quite long, I am one of the ways dev introduces its project, I hope this can be successful.
Activity: 57
Please me more about  the “platform’s brain” with the proven AI tools actively used by our clients
Activity: 81
this project is ambitious for success in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: