Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 27. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
hi dev. i’m new here. i noticed in your project that ECTA creates trust building and maintenance ecosystem. So shy but i can not understand much about this? Could anyone please explain for me? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 103
i see the potential to be successful of your project because ECTA will becomes mainstream for skill set and talent discovery of developers, especially in a low-middle income countries, provides transparent standard for job evaluation

in additional, it also helps to minimize risk of non-performance, and enables payment solution for “unbanked talents”.

good solution for low-middle countries. I will support your project.
Activity: 93
i see the potential to be successful of your project because ECTA will becomes mainstream for skill set and talent discovery of developers, especially in a low-middle income countries, provides transparent standard for job evaluation

in additional, it also helps to minimize risk of non-performance, and enables payment solution for “unbanked talents”.
Activity: 91
Activity: 89
hi there, i still don’t know much about how an individual prove their skills and get employed
Activity: 81
it seems good project because this protocol first use case with Government of Slovenia. it makes ECTA become more trustworthy.

i choose to invest because the first blockchain based trust protocol for global employability and their government.
Activity: 113
it seems good project because this protocol first use case with Government of Slovenia. it makes ECTA become more trustworthy.
Activity: 73
Good project and must join in your ECTA
Activity: 80
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more about it.
i like your concept about employability Sounds interesting, will follow and see how you guys turn out
Activity: 77
i see This project has a lot of potential. surely i will join.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
when was the project created and by whom

This platform is not an experiment to be built from scratch but assembled as a result of our teams dedicated work over the past 10 years. ECTA takes advantage of the experience gained and components from the products we have already created, including ARK Blockchain, Edu-CTX, and Eventregistry. Bringing together this knowledge and expertise, we integrate hard-fought lessons and technologies into a product that will bring value to many lives.

Does ECTA focus only on software engineers or could it also be used for all other kinds of occupations?

Our projected budget, resources and timing require to focus on software engineers for the beginning and later on the protocol will adapt other professions as well due to its Blockchain/AI features
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
when was the project created and by whom

This platform is not an experiment to be built from scratch but assembled as a result of our teams dedicated work over the past 10 years. ECTA takes advantage of the experience gained and components from the products we have already created, including ARK Blockchain, Edu-CTX, and Eventregistry. Bringing together this knowledge and expertise, we integrate hard-fought lessons and technologies into a product that will bring value to many lives.

Does ECTA focus only on software engineers or could it also be used for all other kinds of occupations?
Activity: 103
I think if this idea is successful, it would be great. i will try my best to support this project
Activity: 93
plus point for your project because it seems to me that your project can work effectively and discover talented developer all over the world.
Activity: 11
 An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily.
Activity: 113
i think It’s worth trusting this project because The token worth will increase because of the demand of companies and developers.
Activity: 73
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
i think this is a good payment solution for 2B unbanked
Activity: 78
As far as i’m concerned, this project will be our future and hope it will become next-generation Freelance platform and be used worldwide

Pages:
Jump to: