Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 38. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
What is the main goal of the AI alpha phase in this project? And how it would work?

These are also my question. But i have 2 more questions : How Al work in your project? What is its function?
Activity: 73
What is the main goal of the AI alpha phase in this project? And how it would work?
Activity: 69
Could you explain to me about the possible usages and challenges of successful AI and Machine Learning implementation in the ECTA project scope?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
 It seems to me that this project help talented developers across the globe cooperate with the parties in demand in a safe way. Moreover, It also helps them to find a job that is suitable to their talent.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
After my research about ecta, i found this project quite useful for the creation of an upfront trust in the future employment without requiring a centralized authority or having to trust anyone. I will invest in this.
Activity: 86

This project is well established and I hope it will be known by more people
Activity: 93
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope that i can get more news and update information from the dev team. Keep waiting.
Activity: 93
This project create more job opportunities for developers and provide more investment with a great concept. Hope this project would definitely become successful.
Activity: 89
what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Activity: 82
For me, it seems interesting that I can create my personal rating which can be noticed by companies prior to my employment elsewhere. I think this can help me a lot in my future job.
Activity: 86
  Wow. After reading your team information, I was surprised that you have a great team who were some of the very early pioneers and co-founders of leading blockchain companies. It must be a trustworthy project to invest.
Activity: 64
Your roadmap is very clear and  easy for everyone to understand. Hope you can reach your target soon. Anyway, you have a great job.
Activity: 76
Let's take a look at the further development of this project. I completely believe in the success of your project.
Activity: 82
Hey, I want to have more information about your network. How it would work in the future ?
Activity: 152
How about your partnerships ? It is a really big project and i think there should be some partnership included. Just my opinion.
Activity: 71
sound good dev, this is a well developed platform. Glad to join, keep waiting and  see your program grow huge soon.
Activity: 70
With ECTA, it is now possible to reduce time loss associated with seeking or pending for a free slot while dealing with traditional providers of blockchain, AI and IoT services. Sounds great.
You have good program together with good team! This must be the best combination. work and earn together and all is well!!
Activity: 76
Hi there. I’m new here and have just graduated from university. So shy to ask but could anyone please tell me how to use blockchain to prove my personal skill? I really want to find a good job for my future. I think this project can help. Thanks in advance.
 Look around your website and whitepaper, looks like it will be a great project with big future. Will waiting more information about your project  in the future
Pages:
Jump to: