Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 24. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
DADI this WEB cloud service block chain project is quite enthusiastic. We have carefully studied the white paper and other information. I think it's worth your attention and participation. I believe there will be a good return. Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can I sent the tokens to the wallet I participate with or can I sent them to another wallet?
Wallet choice is entirely yours
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Can I sent the tokens to the wallet I participate with or can I sent them to another wallet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Token distribution

On Friday February 16th, we will begin the token distribution process.

After 12:00 UTC, account pages on dadi.cloud will be updated to show the total number of tokens that a participant will receive. The total number of tokens includes those purchased by the participant, as well as any credited to them from purchases made by people they referred.

Users will be asked to confirm the ERC-20 compatible wallet that they would like to use for their tokens. This must be a wallet that the user controls the private key for, not an exchange wallet! Once submitted, this information cannot be changed. Failure to provide a valid wallet address will result in loss of tokens. (We have a list of recommended wallets that you can use here.)

As an extra layer of security, a confirmation code will be sent to the email address registered to the user account. This code must be entered in the box provided on the website to confirm the withdrawal request. Once that has been done, we will begin the token distribution.

The distribution of purchased tokens will be processed within 24 hours of request confirmation. Referral tokens will be processed in a separate transaction which may take up to five days.

https://medium.com/@daditech/token-distribution-c87c9fed76f0
Activity: 42
What is the next step for Dadi? Is there any ETA when it should go to exchanges? Actually, I'm not even sure that I've got my tokens on MEW
Distribution will be 28 February
What is the next step for Dadi? Is there any ETA when it should go to exchanges? Actually, I'm not even sure that I've got my tokens on MEW
Exchanges are expected to goes live, Q2. This time frame is in line with the production launch of  network.
Activity: 53

Distribution is next – coming in the next few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
is's from dadi telegram group: Token distribution timelines: within FOUR WEEKS of the end of the Crowdsale period. So four weeks from 29th Jan 2018, and possibly earlier (TBC)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HI DADI MANAGER. WHEN DADI TOKENS BE DISTRIBUTED! WE NEEDED THESE THINGS! THANK YOU
Activity: 25
I did not get into Dadi's project, I did not pass the transaction, but not because of this I did not like their implementation of ICO. For some reason, the majority of participants in the first 10 minutes of ICO could not enter their private office, but some could. It does not look like an honest game ... Also, some participants in their personal cabinet displayed the wrong address (old one). How can this be? And my transaction was 45 minutes after which I received a refusal. Although sent immediately as received the address. In general, ICO I believe held at a poor level. I'm disappointed, although from the beginning of January I advertised this project on my Twitter account ...

Well, I had very few issues with the ICO. The website went down like it was expected but I manage to place an order after a few refresh. But tbh I am starting to regret my luck with all the email hack/scam stuff...
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I did not get into Dadi's project, I did not pass the transaction, but not because of this I did not like their implementation of ICO. For some reason, the majority of participants in the first 10 minutes of ICO could not enter their private office, but some could. It does not look like an honest game ... Also, some participants in their personal cabinet displayed the wrong address (old one). How can this be? And my transaction was 45 minutes after which I received a refusal. Although sent immediately as received the address. In general, ICO I believe held at a poor level. I'm disappointed, although from the beginning of January I advertised this project on my Twitter account ...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
beware ... dadi site was hacked

The Dadi project is a SCAM as they haven't dealt with all contributors equally
A person did not buy DADI ICO public sale because  not know the method Gas and Gwei was notification Said!  Cheesy
You lack a little luck if anyone can own DADI, it will become less valuable. Don't slander DADI.
YOu can buy DADI again on exchange  Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
I just have 2100 dadi, but i wanted 10000 dadi. Ready to buy in ex, where and when. I hope the price will be like 1$ or less
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Can anyone login to the dadi ico dashboard, or bring up the dadi site?   

Something went wrong.

We apologise, but something is not working as it should. It is not something you did, but we cannot complete this right now.
Show me the technical details

401 Credentials not found or invalid
dadi.cloud

not a good sign right after ICO ends.

"Credentials not found" Cheesy That is something everyone would love to see when they check their balance on anything SmileySmiley I have not been able to buy unfortunately Sad My transaction came back failed and by the time it came back the ICO was closed already...
Activity: 64
I am one of those lucky ones who could win in the gas wars. I'm already looking forward to how to issue tokens and will start trading. Many people who could not get a token on the ICO will buy and we will happily observe how the price of DADI is growing.
You gonna flip it? Or daily trade? I sended my contribution with the recommended gwei and i succeeded.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I am one of those lucky ones who could win in the gas wars. I'm already looking forward to how to issue tokens and will start trading. Many people who could not get a token on the ICO will buy and we will happily observe how the price of DADI is growing.
Activity: 95
Dear Dadi team, we really love your project and have invested in it already. We also write an article about DADI ICO review here (in Vietnamese). Hope you guys with huge success.
Activity: 308
Are referral tokens earnt supposed to show up on the DADI dashboard too?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: