Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 32. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
tell bounty program and airdrop still active or not?  I would like to start with this, especially since I do not understand when the listing will be.
brand new
Activity: 0
tell me please do you plan to hold open sales rounds? and what is the minimum investment in this project now?
Activity: 8
please tell me what is the minimum contribution to the project? I just wish I could buy some tokens but I don't know how to do it.
brand new
I read on Twitter that the team is now conducting meetings and collaboration with other projects.
to create in India a global maximum blockchain project.
but now, the development impresses me but is too early to draw any conclusions at the moment.
but nevertheless they show very good result at the moment. So I am ready to support the project now.
Activity: 11
Hey. tell me is there a video broadcast from any conferences? I would very much like to see the team's public performance.
you can check Twitter for a lot of stuff about it. so you can look and draw conclusions.
Yes, now the team is very active and shows a great result.
Activity: 4
this is one of the most impressive projects I've seen . at least it's a real service and a real business.
the main thing is to understand what kind of profit investors will be able to get who are willing to keep tokens for a long time .this is essentially the most important thing.
Activity: 14
I don't quite understand what these tokens will be used for. will it be as a means of payment?
Activity: 5
this is one of the most impressive projects I've seen . at least it's a real service and a real business.
Activity: 7
the project looks just fine and I think that it is possible to support it now. But I'd better start with the bounty program.
it's a pretty wise decision right now. But in any case, I will support such a large-scale project.
let's see how it will work in practice. the team should guarantee demand for these tokens at a minimum
Activity: 6
I would like to buy tokens for me in the near future and I think that it will be possible to make good money in the long term.
where can I see the business plan? I would like to understand more specifically what you are offering to investors at the moment.
brand new
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
now India and Africa are the most promising regions for blockchain technologies because these countries are developing very quickly.
Activity: 33
the project looks interesting as the work of the team. now they show very good results and it really pleases me. so I'm happy to support the team right now.
Activity: 4
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
this is all very logical because they have agreements with the government of India. So with such support the project will be easy to implement.
the project looks just fine and I think that it is possible to support it now. But I'd better start with the bounty program.
Activity: 5
please tell me at the moment the team hires new developers???  I think I could help the team.
hi, the project looks just fine.  I would like to know what will be the next conference? and whether there will be a video broadcast.
Activity: 8
I think this is how blockchain technology should be used. this will move the entire market forward. since we see that the project is really useful for people.
Activity: 9
what investments has the project received now? were there large investors who supported the project? maybe it was a program from the government?
Activity: 7
please tell me what is the minimum contribution to the project now and when there will be open sales rounds? why have I not seen such information anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: