Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 39. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
My coins are trapped in my wallet. I'm not exactly sure what's going on.

1. Every time I try to send some coins, I get a transaction creation failed error message.
2. I've got 2.4 million coins and it's been staking for nearly 3 weeks, since I got the wallet working again and I haven't received any staking rewards.

My wallet was down for 2 months and then I did a download of the most recent wallet 3-4 weeks ago and went through the process of reinstalling it. Once the wallet synced, I entered my old passphrase and the coins were available in my wallet. I had deleted the other wallet and had backed up wallet.dat file, but I hadn't yet uploaded the backed up wallet.dat file. I'd like to be able to send my coins without a Transaction Creation Error message each time that I try. I'd appreciate it if anyone can help resolve this.

@crypt0kid..yes as Wall-ET mentioned, please join Discord https://discord.gg/np7BmKV and post your issue in #walletsupport page. If you dont hear from anyone or you are unable solve your issue, please direct message me on Discord.

Thanks! Will post on Discord this weekend.

1. Every time I try to send some coins, I get a transaction creation failed error message.
2. I've got 2.4 million coins and it's been staking for nearly 3 weeks, since I got the wallet working again and I haven't received any staking rewards.

My wallet was down for 2 months and then I did a download of the most recent wallet 3-4 weeks ago and went through the process of reinstalling it. Once the wallet synced, I entered my old passphrase and the coins were available in my wallet. I had deleted the other wallet and had backed up wallet.dat file, but I hadn't yet uploaded the backed up wallet.dat file. I'd like to be able to send my coins without a Transaction Creation Error message each time that I try. I'd appreciate it if anyone can help resolve this.

Best way is to join the Discord, there are people who will help you in real time Wink

Also look into the last version: 1.9.0.1 - it has solved the problem with not finding nods and probably there may be problem with connecting to nods...

I post to Discord this weekend when I get some time, however, nodes aren't the problem. The wallet was showing 8 active connections.
Merit: 259

@crypt0kid..yes as Wall-ET mentioned, please join Discord https://discord.gg/np7BmKV and post your issue in #walletsupport page. If you dont hear from anyone or you are unable solve your issue, please direct message me on Discord.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Best way is to join the Discord, there are people who will help you in real time Wink

Also look into the last version: 1.9.0.1 - it has solved the problem with not finding nods and probably there may be problem with connecting to nods...

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
@Everyone Glad to let you all know that 1337 coin Twitter tipbot @EliteTipbot is now live. Commands are available as a pinned tweet on @EliteTipbot profile. Go easy on her  Wink  . Also, i will update the status on existing roadmap and mark all the projects as completed. I will soon upload 2018 roadmap. Thank you and cheers!
https://twitter.com/EliteTipbot

How good, I hope the 2018 roadmap will be completed successfully and bring new ideas to the project.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Interesting project , hoping this having good future
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
@Everyone Glad to let you all know that 1337 coin Twitter tipbot @EliteTipbot is now live. Commands are available as a pinned tweet on @EliteTipbot profile. Go easy on her  Wink  . Also, i will update the status on existing roadmap and mark all the projects as completed. I will soon upload 2018 roadmap. Thank you and cheers!

Thanks for the update mate! I will test this out and see how it goes. I look forward to seeing the updated roadmap for 2018 and maybe we'll see a feature on there called Masternodes! Keep up the good work your doing and I look forward to a big year in 2018!

Hi Vella, I can't say that Masternodes will be there for sure but i am looking into it and should be in the roadmap eventually. I will keep you all posted.

Is my wallet updated very slowly if I want to give me some nodes?

You can find additional nodes with the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/#!network

just click on node list
Activity: 187

Thanks for the update mate! I will test this out and see how it goes. I look forward to seeing the updated roadmap for 2018 and maybe we'll see a feature on there called Masternodes! Keep up the good work your doing and I look forward to a big year in 2018!

Hi Vella, I can't say that Masternodes will be there for sure but i am looking into it and should be in the roadmap eventually. I will keep you all posted.

Is my wallet updated very slowly if I want to give me some nodes?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Thank you my friend, If masternodes is on the to do list for 2018 then its going to take time and I'm more then happy to wait. I think its good to talk about other ways we can make 1337 coin great. I don't get onto the discord as much as I would like so I hope people are coming up with some good suggestions for 1337 coin.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 187
Do you develop some of the main  Masternode
Somebody knows when we will be trading on Livecoin? Livecoin said they will add 1337 but they didnt say when. (number 1. voting)  Cool
And when will the new website go live? https://project--3992408636404182446.firebaseapp.com

We havent heard from Livecoin.  Also, not from the winner of the site contest but the new site is in the works and will be released soon. Stay tuned.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Somebody knows when we will be trading on Livecoin? Livecoin said they will add 1337 but they didnt say when. (number 1. voting)  Cool
And when will the new website go live? https://project--3992408636404182446.firebaseapp.com

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
@Everyone, 1337 on Coinexchange is back online. Thank you.

Been waiting for this news for a while - thanks!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This is good news, this is the first coin of cryptochat, I like the design of the picture, but if the design is brighter it will look more perfect, good job and good luck
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
There are 1337 currencies on CMC right now.

Pages:
Jump to: