Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 40. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
ok, so, had version 1.8... no issues... was staking like a champion... upgraded to 1.9.... no nodes. found the addnode, punched them in, still no nodes.

so, should i go back to the 1.8, and just accept that i can get faucet claims, because the faucet is on 1.9 (which, one would think, if site has 1.9, then i would have it as a node?)

Please download the latest version v1.9.0.1 which do not require you to add nodes. Here is the link https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.1
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ok, so, had version 1.8... no issues... was staking like a champion... upgraded to 1.9.... no nodes. found the addnode, punched them in, still no nodes.

so, should i go back to the 1.8, and just accept that i can get faucet claims, because the faucet is on 1.9 (which, one would think, if site has 1.9, then i would have it as a node?)
@Everyone, 1337 on Coinexchange is back online. Thank you.
Activity: 50
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Small request could you link this new thread in the old thread with big letters because people seem to think the dev left and FUD is being thrown around in there. That may help with the price and even if not would at the least set the record straight that we are still up and going. Please and thank you

Sure. Will do. I did post the link to this thread but will do it again. Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Small request could you link this new thread in the old thread with big letters because people seem to think the dev left and FUD is being thrown around in there. That may help with the price and even if not would at the least set the record straight that we are still up and going. Please and thank you
okay works fine.
today i had an issue with opening the wallet. of Course you get a bit nervous if it doesnt open or a window Pops up telling me that it cant be opened because of the Windows Defender.
now my question is.. what to do with a broken wallet? can it be broken? how can i secure it?
thank you.

Please join our Discord https://discord.gg/np7BmKV and post your issue in #walletsupport page and someone will help you asap.
new question:
coins generated but couldn't accept the payout
what to do? what does that mean? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hi, please select the transaction which displays 'generated but not accepted', right click the transaction and select 'Show transaction details'....it will display a window with an explanation on why this happens and what it means.

To put it in simple terms, this happens when network accepts someone else's block instead of yours. There are other wallets competing to get the stake same as you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the point of this coin?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Will there be 1 satoshi?  Angry  Huh  Grin

this shit coin is funny  Grin
@Everyone, F@H payout update for this week https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/7gzd3u/fh_payout_update_112820171212017/

Hello everyOne
What's going on here? What kind of coin and what perspectives?

Guys no one will inform me what's going on here? Is the project worth the attention?

Read through the thread and you'll see what is going on here. Your best bet is to join the 1337 coin discord as that is where most of the activity is but the dev does come here to update the community on this forum. 1337 coin is a gaming coin and we'll see a lot more gaming developments in 2018 as we just recently got a new dev working on the project.

@xenonflux I like the Twitter tip bot, its coming along nicely.

@vella85, Thanks. Bot should be up soon Smiley

@MisterPresident As vella suggested, please go through the thread as well as the opening post of this ANN. Please join Discord, follow us on Twitter, checkout our site and Reddit (all the links are provided in the opening post).
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hello everyOne

Guys no one will inform me what's going on here? Is the project worth the attention?

Read through the thread and you'll see what is going on here. Your best bet is to join the 1337 coin discord as that is where most of the activity is but the dev does come here to update the community on this forum. 1337 coin is a gaming coin and we'll see a lot more gaming developments in 2018 as we just recently got a new dev working on the project.

@xenonflux I like the Twitter tip bot, its coming along nicely.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hello everyOne

@Everyone, I am currently working on 1337 coin Twitter Tipbot and glad to let you all know that its coming along pretty well. Check out the sneak peek below.

Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
cool thanks i started with 20k to see if it works.
syncing lasted one week :O
can i shut down my Laptop during staking?

Your wallet needs to be running (if you can not / do not want to/ keep it up and running qall the time, buy VPS to run it there)

And with 20k it will take you ages. try with at least 100k (takes few days up to a week if not mistaken)

For me with 200k took me 3-4 days to receive my first stake. with 10m+ you get every day stakes...
This is way better Wink

Yes, I have 8m 1337 every day 2x stake etc 10.000 coin 1337 / day
Merit: 100

Your wallet needs to be running (if you can not / do not want to/ keep it up and running qall the time, buy VPS to run it there)

And with 20k it will take you ages. try with at least 100k (takes few days up to a week if not mistaken)

For me with 200k took me 3-4 days to receive my first stake. with 10m+ you get every day stakes...
This is way better Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 19

with 20K it might take some time until you get stake rewards.

to actually earn the stake, your wallet needs to be online, but your stake weight will increase, even if your wallet is offline.
expected time to earn reward is 98 days.. that changes during the day very often.
how come? thanks Smiley

This means you have small amount of coins.
The change comes depending how many wallets are stacking and how many coins...
It changes as some send coins, or turn off wallets. you need to run the wallet 24/7 and not to move them, else you will need some hours to start stacking again Wink
Activity: 18
expected time to earn reward is 98 days.. that changes during the day very often.
how come? thanks Smiley
what does weight mean?
It is how much have you staked so far. (like the shares you get for mining in a pool)
Pages:
Jump to: