Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 21. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
waited for this chance for 3 months so sell at ATH.
I know many miners were waiting to mine batches today and cash out.
EXOR activity shows just how many people mined their batches in last few days:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x898bf39cd67658bd63577fb00a2a3571daecbc53#pageSize=50

But obviously, they will dump at this price.
The activity of batches increased from 28 Dec so possibly insider trading as well.

You're not new to Elix and yet you suggest something so silly? Come on!

Everytime the price moves up there's an increased rate of batch mining, you should know this considering how long you've been with this.  Roll Eyes

Did not expect you to call me new to Elix, scratch you head and you will know since how long I have been here with Elix.
Mentality is no one can handle facts and no mindset to think neutrally.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have read something in the German Elixir Thread, someone said the devs meant they dont want that people just buy Elixir because of the names of the Developers. Can anybody confirm this ?

If that is true, we will see the $5 next week.

Fucking excited.....

$5 next week? surely not?
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
$2 very close. This project is fantastic. We are so Lucky to be able to invest at such an early stage  !
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Nice, thank you !

I am fucking stupid, I had 45 k Elixir and bought in at 0.06, thought I could buy back during a nice dip, now I have a lot less.

You are not the one, i also had around 35 k and sold and now just watching and crying
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Am I the only one here who keeps on refreshing their website. Getting excited on whats the new updated website will look like and especially the team behind Elix.
Me too Cheesy
same here  Cheesy   i'll buy more before new site  Grin
Activity: 98
The new Token is for the crowdfunding Smart Contract and for the rewards only -- not for loans in the App. Sell your ELIX tokens to me i'll buy them from you. Smiley

If they issued a 2nd token vs consolidating everything to a new token, what would the 2nd token be used for exactly? Would it have a purpose? Do you think people would dump it and just by more elix with it? Personally I like the sounds of 1 token. The dev team has already done a few conversions already so they must have the process down pretty well.

Although I'm one of the people on the TME NovaExchange boat that bought a few thousand TME coins early on. I'm currently waiting to get dealt back in later, so everything is kind of out of my hands right now. I've been sitting on the sidelines watching it grow from 3 cents to $1.25 now. It's been a very impressive growth to watch.

Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Am I the only one here who keeps on refreshing their website. Getting excited on whats the new updated website will look like and especially the team behind Elix.
Me too Cheesy

Ya will be cool to finally see, wonder when it will be up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
Me too Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Nice, thank you !

I am fucking stupid, I had 45 k Elixir and bought in at 0.06, thought I could buy back during a nice dip, now I have a lot less.

Oh no :-(   Thats why you must Hodl hodl hodl and not trade

Elix has a long journey ahead! Dont sell you will regret it
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Nice, thank you !

Activity: 76
If you check order book at Kucoin exchange, there are some ELIX sell orders at 0.00009 - 0.0001 BTC price.. and then almost nothing significant till 0.00025.
I know it can change in a minute, but it still gives some orientation on the sellers opinion on the value...

Activity: 341
Merit: 109
waited for this chance for 3 months so sell at ATH.
I know many miners were waiting to mine batches today and cash out.
EXOR activity shows just how many people mined their batches in last few days:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x898bf39cd67658bd63577fb00a2a3571daecbc53#pageSize=50

But obviously, they will dump at this price.
The activity of batches increased from 28 Dec so possibly insider trading as well.

I think no insider trading. Price was increasing so weak hands have created there batches.
And thats good so the total supply will be lower
So the price will go down today ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Very amazed how far this project has come in such little time. Great job devs!!! Keep up the good work!! You guys rock!!!
Activity: 1
So we will get a new token?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
We should wait until the developers reveal themselves, their past portfolio and trajectory in order to have a /yet better/ informed oppinion. They have proven themselves with working products, so this really deserves to be called a hidden gem. Salt needs memberships, ridiculous! Ethlend needs an upfront payment of 0.1, 0.01 eth before lending, ridiculous! Elixir, when rolled out, will displace all of them for sure.
Activity: 19
before pumping smb sell)
Activity: 19
Soon, very soon market cap will be x2-x3. Few days, may be week...)
I feel it)  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: