Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 22. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Elixir is doing just amazing right now, I hope it dips so I can grap some more for the next rise.
Is there a day on when the website and the app will be released ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
7 or $8 dollars will make only  $250 million market cap.

and that's something quite possible  in 2018, since I expect a rise of the whole sphere
At mid 2018 the supply of elix will be about 70-80 million so wie would need about 700 million marketcap to reach 7-9$

No way the supply will be that high. If everyone was to mine their tokens right now, the total supply would be around 54 million. So maybe 50-60 million supply by mid 2018 but not 80 million.

He is spreading a lot of FUD and has no clue about the project: If everyone decides to redeem their EXOR tokens for ELIX the first year that would put the Supply at 52-million. It seems quite a few as of this post 30M have been redeemed. Which say's it is very likely that it will be around the 50-60M supply which is less than SALT and would put the PPT above SALT's price. This is a hidden gem don't listen to the idiots who don't know how to read a whitepaper.

The resulting minimum total supply would
therefore be 51,412,500. In contrast, the maximum total supply count with the maximum batch
size of every batch (50,000) would result in a total of 205,650,000. However, at the time of
revising this whitepaper, the current maximum total supply size is 139,356,672 and the
minimum total supply size is 52,727,808. It should be noted that because of this mining model,
the total supply count will follow a pattern of convergence; the sooner genesis pair address
holders mine their batches, the lower the maximum total supply will be. However, the longer
they hold, the higher the minimum total supply will rise. Early creation of batches will cause low
inflation in the long term. As of the time of this whitepaper revision, 42.5% of batches have
been mined. Eventually, these values will converge and ELIX will reach a final total supply count.
We estimate that this value will most likely be around 60-70 million tokens.

Thanks for the info
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
@drfuguzi: So you think elixir is going down ?
Activity: 207
ETHLend, SALT, whats next...isn't this cryptospace getting too crowded?
Get ready for some heads rolling I'm afraid.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

and that's something quite possible  in 2018, since I expect a rise of the whole sphere

That is possible very soon, because look at Salt and EthLend, Elix marketcap is no where close two them, Elix might shoot very fast.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

At mid 2018 the supply of elix will be about 70-80 million so wie would need about 700 million marketcap to reach 7-9$

People are always looking to find the next best coin in this space and Elixir at it's current price compared with other coins has huge upside potential. Hope the dev(s) can deliver
Activity: 104

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
The price will depend on the progress of the project at the moment the dev is very active and it's an innovative concept.I have been following this project very closely since the beginning.

I agree with you. The dev of this project is very active compared to other similar projects. This is very important. So in this days that bitcoin price is suffering a bit, Elix is pumping up.

Activity: 1

Ok so where do you see ELIX over the next year?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
The price will depend on the progress of the project at the moment the dev is very active and it's an innovative concept.I have been following this project very closely since the beginning.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
Probably bored of this question guys, but what do you think ELIX can reach price wise next year?

$7-10 would be my prediction.

today it reached already $.90. Elixir is doing really great over the last of couple weeks. it does great since the beginning, also the dev team. Really big thanks to you that you made all of this possible!

I guess with the new website and the identities of the devs, a price > $1.5 can easily be reached.

But lets get surprised Smiley i hope it dumps so I can buy more Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Probably bored of this question guys, but what do you think ELIX can reach price wise next year?

$7-10 would be my prediction.
Activity: 1
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I still, to this day, have not sent one batch. Not sure when I will send my first one yet. I am up in the air, but I will probably hold off for a bit longer.

Would wait at least a year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I still, to this day, have not sent one batch. Not sure when I will send my first one yet. I am up in the air, but I will probably hold off for a bit longer.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
wow, elix is pumping hard right now  Shocked Soon will reach 1$. Any important news to back up price growth?
Activity: 19
@JosephTam

You should already have EXOR in your personal wallet if you had TME at the time of the swap. You can convert EXOR to ELIX using the directions in the first post of this thread.

Salt platform went live and it is a success so definitely we'll be seeing a huge spike in coming days for elixir
Go Elixir Go

Why would Salts platform going live mean a spike for Elix?
Because it is one of the biggest loan and lending platforms to go live and its success can bring more attention to the other alternatives like lend and Elixir.
Ppl are going crazy over salt and taking the advantage of arbitrage on the platform.
Hodl tight guys the ship is about to leave.
I see that this project really accumulate a lot of attention. It is mean that on markets price is grow up. In January I see (road map) will be great news, and some people will pump that coin. It is speculation.
And that is perfect chance to grow money  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
@JosephTam

You should already have EXOR in your personal wallet if you had TME at the time of the swap. You can convert EXOR to ELIX using the directions in the first post of this thread.

Salt platform went live and it is a success so definitely we'll be seeing a huge spike in coming days for elixir
Go Elixir Go

Why would Salts platform going live mean a spike for Elix?
Because it is one of the biggest loan and lending platforms to go live and its success can bring more attention to the other alternatives like lend and Elixir.
Ppl are going crazy over salt and taking the advantage of arbitrage on the platform.
Hodl tight guys the ship is about to leave.
Pages:
Jump to: