Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 28. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hello! Where do I find more info about the project? I’ve read the whitepaper, watched the video and learned everything in the topic.
Activity: 158
Hello! What are the partners of the project?
They are all listed on the website and in the whitepaper. Also, someone has already asked this above, you can also find the answer if you scroll up in the toopic as well.
Activity: 280
Hello! What are the partners of the project?
Activity: 173
Hello! Can I get tokens for less then $0.12 when the TGE begins?
Yes, you can, during the PRE TGE it’s just 6 cents per token. The price of the token will gradually rise over passing the phases of TGE.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I think the concept of Elysian appears to be very fundamental, combining e-commerce and blockchain is remarkable, alot of good ideas alongside this project, only needs time to fully executed.
yes
Excellent project with a very experienced team. The concept is very interesting.Elysianintegration of smart contracts and blsockchain technology will ultimately provide a higher level of security in the realm of Ecommerce
Activity: 252
Hello! Can I get tokens for less then $0.12 when the TGE begins?
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Tell me, are you planning to translate your website into all the other languages that are listed there? for what currency can I buy your token?
Activity: 308
Everything seems very interesting. What are the brands that are partners of the project?
The brands include Havven, Cappasity, Lamden, Sether, Applicature, Linhart, Identity Mind and there will probably will be more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Good news for all of us, the private sale is done and 100% tokens allocated are sold, waiting the pre-sale and main sale stages, i think it will be smooth and fast  Wink
Activity: 266
Everything seems very interesting. What are the brands that are partners of the project?
Activity: 327
Hello! Can I participate if I’m from Indonesia.?
Sure thing, everyone can participate in the project, it aims to become a worldwide solution for Ecommerce industry.
Activity: 201
Hello! Can I participate if I’m from Indonesia.?
Activity: 139
Hey, presale hasn’t started yet, right? I want to participate and don’t really what to do.
Yes, we’ve all got to wait one more week to participate in it. Read the whitepaper if you still haven’t.
Activity: 56
Hey, presale hasn’t started yet, right? I want to participate and don’t really what to do.
Activity: 65
Hello. Does the project have a working MVP already?

There is a MVP for mobile wallet. The dashboard will be revealed soon!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
PRIVATE EVENT close 2 days again and reach 88% Partner by Partner prices  Hardcap: 1,600,000 USD  Wink and waiting PRE TGE, TGE PASHE 1, TGE PASHE 2 AND THE PASHE 3 We envision a future where Elysian is the epicenter of a new model for Ecommerce  Grin Wink

Activity: 42
There are only two days remaining in our Private Sale!

Don't forget to #whitelist for our #TGE, and also get yourself a #referral link to earn some $ELY for referring friends.

#elysian #blockchain #crypto #fintech #privatesale #presale #tokensale #ICO
 http://bit.ly/Elysian_Private_Event
Activity: 103
We can learn from all the activities or activities of all human beings, because they have a different kind of work, they have tried to do something very different in this project. I am very interested in working together in conjunction with this project. Which is said in this Positon As for the business aspect, we will serve as the intermediary between businesses and their consumers, while giving them voting rights for changes made on the platform, as well as the ability to contribute through the Growth Pool & getting compensated for doing so We will also assist said businesses in their digital marketing efforts through various workshops.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I think the concept of Elysian appears to be very fundamental, combining e-commerce and blockchain is remarkable, alot of good ideas alongside this project, only needs time to fully executed.
Activity: 153
Elysian now has a partnership with AirSwap! This partnership will make the project Elysian more and more strong. I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: