Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 27. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I can’t wait for the Whitepaper to be published in other languages. I can read it myself, but my boss who’s considering making an investment isn’t fluent in English yet.
Activity: 181
I’m glad that Ecommerce and blockchain have finally met each other. Elysian’s solutions are going to benefit the industry a lot. Thanks to the team for doing that.
Activity: 177
Does this project have more info about itself that I can read?
You can read the whitepaper, litepaper and techpaper. You can find them on the Elysian website.
Activity: 235
Does this project have more info about itself that I can read?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I’ve just found this project. What makes Elysian so special?
I think everything seems to be okay for elysian. The project is beautiful, the crew is excellent. We see very good news. In the future everything will be better. This is the best opportunity to all to invest in project Don't miss that chance
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Hello! The project looks really good to me to participate in. Is there a need to worry about security?
No need!! you can trust this project.Very interesting project. Lots of people talking about Elysian. I think private sale is sold out soon
Activity: 224
I haven’t seen such a great project for a long time, also, the main page is designed just great. Can’t wait for the PRE TGE to begin.
Activity: 84
Hello! The project looks really good to me to participate in. Is there a need to worry about security?
Absolutely not. It’s been tested and works just fine.Technical info might be useful to read if you worry about security.
Activity: 238
Activity: 181
Hello, it really surprises me there’s AI and VR in the project. Why does the project use Artificial Intelligence and Virtual reality?
Hello! It’s 2018 already, the best technologies are out, Elysian is quite innovative and it will solidify the advancement and the progression of the industry.
Activity: 252
Hello, it really surprises me there’s AI and VR in the project. Why does the project use Artificial Intelligence and Virtual reality?
Activity: 65

It is a decentralized platform to build Ecommerce websites on the blockchain - Secure data storage and unprecedented user experience to create trust between businesses and consumers. Elysian will launch a private Ethereum sidechain with Proof-of-Authority consensus, while integrating an atomic swap protocol and virtual reality via a partnership with Cappasity. Also we have solid partners, Havven, Lamden, Airswap to name a few.
Activity: 238
I’m considering making an investment, what do I need to know?
Reading the whitepaper might come in handy, watching the project’s video is good you you don’t have time to read the whitepaper, though.
Activity: 154
I’m considering making an investment, what do I need to know?
Merit: 18
I’m very impressed ‪with the quality Elysian ICO, that is bringing together e-Commerce and cryptocurrency! Great partnership announced with the AirSwap token exchange platform, and good to hear the private sale has sold out its hard cap and hoping the same happens in the upcoming TGE crowdsale. I think the project will then be a successful one with its secure wallet for crypto and fiat, atomic swaps, the proof of authority protocol and the emphasis on AI and VR to give a great user experience - and there should be a good ROI on ELY tokens bought in the ICO pre-sale starting today and crowdsale! Good luck with everything to the Elysian team!
Activity: 266
Elysian has got a nice start. By the way, the design of the project is awesome as well as the info in the whitepaper. Can’t wait to purchase the first tokens.
Activity: 163
Hello! The project has got very high expectations. Overall it’s impressive. I hope the project finds all the investors and reaches hard cap.
Activity: 126
It does let me re-try again evem. I don't know why it got an issue as saying "there is an issue with one or more documents you have submitted"
Activity: 280
Hello! Where do I find more info about the project? I’ve read the whitepaper, watched the video and learned everything in the topic.
If you really think you need even more info about the project you can also find the review and articles about Elysian somewhere on the web, but I guess you already know a lot about it.
Pages:
Jump to: