Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Emirex Official - The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy - page 12. (Read 23119 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Yay guys,whose excited,bitcoin halving us almost here, now I can finally make some investment
If you were looking for some asset to make investments, you should have tried gold
Its a good one bro,but risks involved are too high don't you think?
Exactly why its advisable to invest as much as one can bear to lose,all of this are high risk investments
Activity: 51
Yay guys,whose excited,bitcoin halving us almost here, now I can finally make some investment
If you were looking for some asset to make investments, you should have tried gold
Its a good one bro,but risks involved are too high don't you think?
Activity: 38
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Activity: 74
Its 5days until bitcoin halving,expectations are high,
I sure hope it has a positive impact on the general crypto market

It is the most unpredictable asset out there,we can't really correctly predict how the market is gonna behave on the wake of its halving,let's wait it out
A lot of people are expecting a big dump after halving, I smell disappointment though..
Its understandable,btc is despite being tops,is very unpredictable and unsteady
Activity: 36

It is the most unpredictable asset out there,we can't really correctly predict how the market is gonna behave on the wake of its halving,let's wait it out
A lot of people are expecting a big dump after halving, I smell disappointment though..
Guys it's bitcoin, it is always gonna pump,one way or another
Activity: 43

Activity: 40

Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Activity: 44
Activity: 44
Any update on the progress on the LEAD IEO?
Things have been a bit slow for a while now,let's hope there's good progress there
Activity: 40

Our View on EMRX Token functions

- ⚙️ EMRX has been designed to incentivize the ecosystem of traders, investors, issuers and partners within the Emirex ecosystem.
- 📈Features that you can access through the use of EMRX Token will optimize all the process you are willing to do on crypto market

🚀 On Monday EMRX token reached a new historic high by Market Cap!

💵 We have decided to hold an Initial Exchange Offering round on Emirex at a fixed price of $0.4 per token while the price is going up around $0.65 on exchanges. You can check through CoinMarketCap.

👉Even now EMRX costs on Exchanges for an 45% more, than on Emirex! 🔥
https://bit.emirex.com/ieotg
Not bad,Emirex is going to do great things
It keeps getting better, we may just be looking at the next btc for sure, who knows
Well thats possible, it's still gonna take a while though
I'm very much interested in this project, I'm.supporting it fully
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
Any update on the progress on the LEAD IEO?
Activity: 130

Today we'll announce the results of the HitBTC contest!

💪 Prize fund is 15000 EMRX!

🥇 4500 EMRX  the winner is Trading_Coach#
🥈 3000 EMRX the winner is excess
🥉2250 EMRX the winner is Doge Lord
#4 1500 EMRX the winner is crypto8888
#5 750 EMRX the winner is martiniblanco
#6-#10 600 EMRX the winners are indestructible, akhilantony481, alxoutlaw, online.alamin1992, Twerky

🚀🔥We congratulate Winners, see the table!
https://bit.ly/emrx_winners

Lead the way with Lead Wallet!

Multitasking tool of our wallet - Lead-Multisender

⚒Multisender feature will allow Lead Wallet users to send cryptocurrencies to hundreds of cryptocurrency addresses in a single or few batch transactions, and at a much reduced fee.

💪Get Lead Wallet now to make your business work faster!
https://bit.emirex.com/tlgleadwallet
Activity: 51

- ⚙️ EMRX has been designed to incentivize the ecosystem of traders, investors, issuers and partners within the Emirex ecosystem.
- 📈Features that you can access through the use of EMRX Token will optimize all the process you are willing to do on crypto market

💵 We have decided to hold an Initial Exchange Offering round on Emirex at a fixed price of $0.4 per token while the price is going up around $0.65 on exchanges. You can check through CoinMarketCap.

It keeps getting better, we may just be looking at the next btc for sure, who knows
Well thats possible, it's still gonna take a while though

Activity: 38

Is now the best time to invest in BTC?

📈📉As you can see in the BTC/USDT charts, all the past halving events accompanied by really high Bitcoin prices. It gives cause for optimism that they may continue to rise. Check the link to read more.

Isn't that the best moment to invest in Bitcoin?
👉https;//bit.ly/btchalvingtg
Of course market changes affects the value of coins even btc,but it is a fact that btc will always be on the rise
You think its better to invest in btc rather than etherum right now?
ETH was doing great before the pandemic started, let's hope it hasn't lost the charm yet
I wonder how halving btc would impact other coins in the system

Hello community!

🤝 Please let us know how can we improve our services.

⚙️ Make a choice, vote,  and we 'll develop what interests you the most first.

Every vote counts, every vote has weight.💪

http://bit.ly/emrx_vote
Thank for your support!
Activity: 74

Emirex has the propensity to do great in the crypto space,there's just a couple of things unclear about the project
Pages:
Jump to: