Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eMunie (EMU) - NOT a BitCoin fork/clone - call for beta testers - page 2. (Read 78364 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi, i went to webpage project and downloaded the client but when i go to faucet , not found explorer page, it is going to be fixed?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
What's up with this project? It suddenly went silent.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
I didn't even know there was any activity on this thread recently!

Anyway, seeing as its up, we're taking beta testers again if anyones interested Smiley

Nice, if you would kind send me a PM of what needs to be done and approximate test date... Seeing that I've been currently really busy at work, I might not be available to test it out... Or maybe you can just post everything on this thread so everyone will know what to do.

There is testing running constantly.  Some are a general test where everything needs a good beating, or some have specific things I need testing after some development/bug fixes whatever.  I let it be known what kind of test it is with any details as and when they start.

Usually a test runs for a few days while I work on some tasks, then as I get done with them, I roll out another beta test candidate and we reset the test net.

Basically you can roll by as and when you have time, and take part accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1316

Anyway, seeing as its up, we're taking beta testers again if anyones interested Smiley

Nice, if you would kind send me a PM of what needs to be done and approximate test date... Seeing that I've been currently really busy at work, I might not be available to test it out... Or maybe you can just post everything on this thread so everyone will know what to do.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking for the next big thing
good luck on this  Grin
Activity: 924
Hey, so what's the current status of eMunie?  Will there be another beta testing coming soon? If so I'd like to participate if I could.

most up to date information regarding the project and what has been happening in the last year or more

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/18/in-conversation-with-emunie-founder-dan-hughes/
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey, so what's the current status of eMunie?  Will there be another beta testing coming soon? If so I'd like to participate if I could.

Soon, but don't hold your breath. Open beta before end of year if lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hello, will this be mine-able or how will one obtain it once it launches ?
  The mining function in eMunie is done by providing services to the eMunie Network to the non-service clients.

You will get interest on purchased EMU and earnings which are received from the eMunie network for providing various services to the eMunie network.
Activity: 261
Hello, will this be mine-able or how will one obtain it once it launches ?
I'm just digging this one up {wipes dirt away}

Guyz....!

did this ever reach "terminal velocity" ?

your Wiki is getting a "cloud flare"  error https://wiki.emunie.com/

It is still in development!

Dan has made some very large core changes. Looking at a new beta test within the next week or so.

I know a few comments back I said within 2014 but at this rate, I think within 2015 is a reasonable expectation. Smiley

Stay tuned.
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
I'm just digging this one up {wipes dirt away}

Guyz....!

did this ever reach "terminal velocity" ?

your Wiki is getting a "cloud flare"  error https://wiki.emunie.com/

this will all be well worth the wait and patience of aroubd 1.5 years... From initial announcement.

That's about how long I've been waiting.
I rather never seen any announcement than wait so long.

Completely agree. An announcement should be made when deadlines can be mentioned with certainty.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
this will all be well worth the wait and patience of aroubd 1.5 years... From initial announcement.

That's about how long I've been waiting.
I rather never seen any announcement than wait so long.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
guys,keep an eye on NUD.

anybody could tell me about this coin?

is there any innovation?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you are still open to testers I would love to be considered. Thank You Smiley
What's the status of this coin, the last word I got is all IPO money is stolen, so what's the next, will there another IPO?

No ipo money was stolen. Dan had some personal funds stolen though. At that point some beta testers had invested but they are still promised their stake.

The IPO should be announced very soon. I would say a release sometime this year is a reasonable guess.

Dan is very busy at the moment showing off his client at a bitcoin conference i think.... We can expect another beta after he is back. From what I've read and seen, this will all be well worth the wait and patience of aroubd 1.5 years... From initial announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: