Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 40. (Read 114459 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
What an interesting project i'll be watching the development of this Grin
Activity: 15
hahaha nice I will definitely follow this.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

And quite frankly if I had plan for an IPO POS coin, I would be unhappy but would delay mine... clearly I would not announce it right after 3 others did it (this is, by the way, always funny to see you defending some scam coins... such as sharecoin... we are all entitled to bad choice, but with you it is clearly a pattern.  Grin

yeah that's one thing im sure we should have asked you, about sharecoin, read my post about that thread and tell me if i continue too, as far as  it goes, i first gather facts before pointing or saying something unusual , nothing to argue with you on sharecoin thread read my posts there, dont just cut and then go into conclusion ^^,
I would be you I would stop...
Anyhow, reader of this thread, or any potential are being warned. that's it.

i agree please do thorough research and thinking before investing to any  project proposed here in BTT^^, We do intent to do the best for this project, we have applied for PoD weeks ago, we hoped to launch with the rating but well it was delayed and the plan din  happen but we'll update it as soon as it is published.  Please if you have a question throw it up, we will gladly answer them thanks.
legendary
Thanks for the confirmation Sir Dabs
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
http://blockchain.info/address/1ermisQT5jxMfgbvJx6axHbDKQCSVHEA2

Hey guys,

I've been contacted to help with the escrow for this. It will be very simple to understand and to get involved. I am to keep a public list or spreadsheet of all investors, their forum nicks (you may remain anonymous), and the amount of BTC they have invested, and their ERM address.

To keep it simple and transparent, I will use the tried and tested method of accountability which is just one investor BTC address which I control, and a link to that address in the blockchain. Everyone can see all incoming transactions.

For the sake of security of everyone's coins, refunds will only be processed AFTER the coin has failed to launch, at the same time. This will be a "cold" wallet address, that's why.

No refunds will be issued for investors who change their mind. If you are not sure, do not send. If you send, you are committed and you will receive the proportional amount of ERM as indicated by the developers and website.

If the coin fails to launch in a satisfactory manner all BTC will be refunded back to their original addresses, less any bitcoin transaction fees. (Usually 0.0001 per 1000 bytes.)

This is my escrow thread if you want to do some research.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-service-by-dabs-234939

For investors sake, please use a wallet where you control the private keys and can sign a bitcoin message. Search the forums on how to do this. Do not send BTC directly from an exchange or a web wallet. In clearer terms, DO NOT SEND from btc-e, cryptsy, coinbase, etc. Use a wallet that is under your direct control such as bitcoin-qt, electrum, blockchain, armory, or bitcoin for android.

In case of disputes, I will honor whoever sends a signed message using the bitcoin address that sent the coins. Bitcoin-Qt can do this.

As I understand it, the wallet will be available so you can get your COINS address from there.

Any refund, will be sent to the address that originally sent it (or one of the addresses if there is more than one) as reported by blockchain.info UNLESS you can sign a message using that address to send it to another address.

I will charge an appropriate 1%~2% fee, depending on the amount of BTC collected by this ICO, deducted at the time I send the funds to the dev.

I will send the BTC to the ERM devs only after the coin has launched, the wallet is working, the investors have received their ERM, and the ERM network has reached at least 48 hours in blocks. I think this is fair, if the coin is 2 days old and everyone got their ERM, then I can release the ICO BTC funds to the devs.

For investors, what you could possibly lose is the time any coins you send until launch. This means your BTC are stuck until then.

For the ERM team / developers, you don't get anything until after 48 hours.

If ERM agrees to these terms, then I will post a GPG signed message containing the bitcoin address for ICO. Investors may choose to remain anonymous, just send the BTC to the address indicated, and send me and devs a PM with transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message.

If you do not know how to sign a bitcoin message, please take the time to learn it.

I am not responsible for any coins sent anywhere except the escrow address shown above.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Dabs

Reminders:

1. Please send from a BTC address that you control, or can access the private keys.
2. Send me a PM or post here with your transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message using bitcoin-qt or compatible wallet.
3. Don't forget to include a bitcoin transaction fee so your transaction gets confirmed and included in a block.
4. I am only responsible for coins sent to this address.
5. No refunds. Refunds are only processed if the coin fails to launch. Until then, no coins are moving.

For uniformity, follow this format when sending your IPO details:

1-your-bitcoin-address
Sent 5.05 BTC, ForumNick, [email protected]
The-signature-of-the-one-line-message-above.

Example:

1DabsXmraEr18jdEryck8jzcFku873xmRf
Sent 5.05 BTC, Dabs, [email protected]
IDlni4Xn2vZyedLMPfjtj4TECBzqpCSSm4kqxpRPA9RW71ZANfVaZJLrIQdaU6Zup2kvVG8/QT8MugruXdU0nqk=

Then include the transaction details, either just the ID or a link to blockchain.info.

If you are not yet a member of this forum, send me an email to my address that signed the escrow contract. You'll figure out how to do this if you can verify my signature. Or send an email to the ERM devs.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The escrow addresses for this contract are:

1ermisQT5jxMfgbvJx6axHbDKQCSVHEA2

for ERMIS Coin Investors (ICO)

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received
damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any
discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent
problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and
any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on
bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of
condition.

This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of
facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer,
which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.

The escrow holder, Dabs, assumes and gives no liability or
guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although
he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest
extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises,
he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him
with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion
with others.

The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject)
and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above
constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated,
and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the
escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this
transaction.

Thank you.

My standard fee is 1%~2% of the BTC amount (minimum of 0.03 BTC)
and this will be deducted from the BTC at the escrow address at
the time of releasing the coins.

Dabs
2014-10-10 (2014 October 10)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=4eJ6
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 18
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

And quite frankly if I had plan for an IPO POS coin, I would be unhappy but would delay mine... clearly I would not announce it right after 3 others did it (this is, by the way, always funny to see you defending some scam coins... such as sharecoin... we are all entitled to bad choice, but with you it is clearly a pattern.  Grin

yeah that's one thing im sure we should have asked you, about sharecoin, read my post about that thread and tell me if i continue too, as far as  it goes, i first gather facts before pointing or saying something unusual , nothing to argue with you on sharecoin thread read my posts there, dont just cut and then go into conclusion ^^,
I would be you I would stop...
Anyhow, reader of this thread, or any potential are being warned. that's it.
legendary

may-be you should have... 4th POS only the same day while there haven't any for month...

anyway let's go back to factual things delusions will just do us nothing
legendary
4th POS only of the day... this is a diarrhea   Grin
Probably again the same guy (as for the 3 others... I don't believe in coincidence).
Probability of scam: pretty high...

Conclusion: Run away !!!!

advise to moronic dev: at least wait a week between every coin you plan to launch, you are just ridiculous right now (and considering the market is crashing are you are not helping either) Grin

hmmm ... well it is usual here to throw accusation w/o any proof, anyway ill let you dwell in ur paranoid view hopefully we can help you get out of it as we  prove ourselves real. everyone have rights to his own opinion i respect that  ^^,
yeah right, that's your money not mine  Grin
4 POS only all with large IPO launch the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or your are behind  Grin
we din monitor BTT 24/7 not like you ; so one thing  we missed? we should have contacted you if there is IPO to be launch today?,^^, anyway try read the thread, if it's rubbish it's ok you can leave if the idea is good a little appreciation is good ^^, .. or if you have better idea share it us  we will listen ^^, not just jumping into something just to feed your ego.
may-be you should have... 4th POS only the same day while there haven't any for month...
legendary

legendary
Probably again the same guy (as for the 3 others... I don't believe in coincidence).

advise to moronic dev: at least wait a week between every coin you plan to launch, you are just ridiculous right now (and considering the market is crashing are you are not helping either) Grin

hmmm ... well it is usual here to throw accusation w/o any proof, anyway ill let you dwell in ur paranoid view hopefully we can help you get out of it as we  prove ourselves real. everyone have rights to his own opinion i respect that  ^^,
4 POS only all with large IPO launch the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or your are behind  Grin
we din monitor BTT 24/7 not like you ; so one thing  we missed? we should have contacted you if there is IPO to be launch today?,^^, anyway try read the thread, if it's rubbish it's ok you can leave if the idea is good a little appreciation is good ^^, .. or if you have better idea share it us  we will listen ^^, not just jumping into something just to feed your ego.
legendary

4 POS only all with large IPO launched the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or you really take us for moron (since you seem to be behind...).

Anyhow: I gave my opinion, people do whatever they want with their money.
But it is pretty strange that after a rather long period without POS only coin, 4 POS only (all with large IPO) are announced the same day.
Timing can't be that bad, so there is something fishy behind.
And anybody in cryptoland has either lost BTC or being paranoid.
So chose wisely in which team you prefer to be: the broke one or the paranoid one
legendary

legendary

Activity: 1
Hi everyone,

Looks like I am a bit late to the party.
This account is a newbie account of course but it is made to officially represent the coin.
The team is a very serious one and we are looking forward to have your questions answered.

Thank you,
Ermis Team
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
This is gonna be great preparation for the future,better to be in.... Cheesy Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Interesting concept, will like to see how this develops.

How fast can you possibly be?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Pages:
Jump to: