Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 398. (Read 923924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Dev can you tell us a little about sites on the blockchain? 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
How can we get rid of the LTC markets?
Just ask them to close??
 I really see no reason to close Litecoin Markets. The Coin is valued low at this time, I suspect that it will increase in value after the swap. Development will cause the coin to go into the BTC markets. Money/BTC will flow in if a real world use becomes a reality..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just ask them to close??

and if we all move from LTC to BTC market... but until SWAP is over this can't happen...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Just ask them to close??
Activity: 61
How do I swap my ESP over to ESP2  have all my ESP sitting on Cryptopia exchange

You can swap them here:

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/
Activity: 611
How do I swap my ESP over to ESP2  have all my ESP sitting on Cryptopia exchange
Activity: 561
WHEN will it opened any BTC Market
For bittrex, poloniex? Huh Huh
Activity: 41
is mining thru wallet any closer to get finished
That's a great idea, how much do you think though? Tongue

How much?! Now that's a tricky question. How much value has 1 ESP (or we wish to have it)!?
Why is BTC better than ESP? Because it was the first!? Is ESPs real price 1sat or 1400sat as XRP, that has 35 billion available supply (and will have 100 billion total). Is XRP better than ESP?!
If we belive (I sure do) that ESP will someday be in top 50 with 1USD/ESP or even more than the real bounty at this moment for one chinese exchange would be 1 million ESP. If we don't see the real value of ESP (best ever community and DEV team), than we cann offer 1 billion and continue to sell ESP for 36 latoshi and maybe someday (never) we will start selling ESP for 1 sat.

So to summarize:
1. we have to stop selling for latoshi (if not before, than after SWAP has ended) and start with satoshi to gain some real volume and to wake up whales.
2a. we need more exchanges
2b. we need chinese exchanges... like SIA did and has at the moment with 19 billions a price 71sat/SC
3. this should be updated http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/
4. another bounty campaign; signature, language, etc...
5. pray Smiley

what about bounty to translate the wallet in chinese first ?

6. chinese wallet... maybe also chinese website.... chinese paperwallet
7. 1 bilion chinese ESP users Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Any further instruction on mining ESP? I checked some of the boxes the other day but have no idea what it did and nor do I think it did anything. I still hit start mining and go. Rewards come in about the same, but I do not think I am mining in any pool.
I am also interested in node, but for me instructions have to be clear as day.
Activity: 304
@Everyone
So to summarize:
1. we have to stop selling for latoshi (if not before, than after SWAP has ended) and start with satoshi to gain some real volume and to wake up whales.
2b. we need chinese exchanges... like SIA did and has at the moment with 19 billions a price 71sat/SC
5. pray Smiley
Activity: 304
what about bounty to translate the wallet in chinese first ?
Activity: 268
What is holding up the new wallet release?
Can't wait to try mining with it

@Everyone

Small Chinese ANN translation bounty placed, we'll rework images for the Chinese thread  with correct text when someone claims the bounty.
Work is continuing on the miner and we look forward to providing it to you asap.

That's great. Maybe next step should be bounty for any chinese exchanges to put ESP into their exchange...  

How much?! Now that's a tricky question. How much value has 1 ESP (or we wish to have it)!?
Why is BTC better than ESP? Because it was the first!? Is ESPs real price 1sat or 1400sat as XRP, that has 35 billion available supply (and will have 100 billion total). Is XRP better than ESP?!
If we belive (I sure do) that ESP will someday be in top 50 with 1USD/ESP or even more than the real bounty at this moment for one chinese exchange would be 1 million ESP. If we don't see the real value of ESP (best ever community and DEV team), than we cann offer 1 billion and continue to sell ESP for 36 latoshi and maybe someday (never) we will start selling ESP for 1 sat.

So to summarize:
5. pray Smiley

I agree! We need a step forward for how concerns practical action and.. self esteem! ESP 2 is an evolution of ESP and so a different entity, the time of latoshi has to stop for a different image of the "new" coin

@Everyone

Small Chinese ANN translation bounty placed, we'll rework images for the Chinese thread  with correct text when someone claims the bounty.
Work is continuing on the miner and we look forward to providing it to you asap.

That's great. Maybe next step should be bounty for any chinese exchanges to put ESP into their exchange...  

So to summarize:
5. pray Smiley

Activity: 61
Hi,

Could someone help me?  Smiley
How do I configure the sgminer to mine with the GPU?

I want to use this pool: http://esppool.sytes.net:8000/

Thanks in advance

on windows something like this in a .bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe -k hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esppool.sytes.net:3334 -u yourpoolusername -p yourpassword -g 1 -I 14 -s 4 --thread-concurrency 8192 --no-submit-stale
Activity: 14
Hi,

Could someone help me?  Smiley
How do I configure the sgminer to mine with the GPU?

I want to use this pool: http://esppool.sytes.net:8000/

Thanks in advance
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

@Everyone

that can help the project to attract more investors, hope someone can help us to promote it inside chinese exchange.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

@Everyone

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
@Everyone

We are currently working on the connection issues and site issues. We expect to have it resolved soon.
In the meantime just be aware that the Launcher for windows will report that the server is down for news and updates, please do not be alarmed there is nothing major occurring.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience and expect to have the main nodes back online along with the update server soon. Thank you for understanding.

Everything should now be back online Smiley, Resuming new website rollout and client work
Jump to: