Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 400. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
What is holding up the new wallet release?
Can't wait to try mining with it
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer

and how do we do to " introduce ESP2 in chinese exchanges" ?

lol, I suppose we need some help from chinese friends who can speak English, as a community we can start a chat group

Just put up a bounty and you will get all the Chinese translators/hpers etc that we need. The esp community is not small  so surely we have chinese users that could help with getting added to an oriental exchange.

Alright, we'll put up a bounty today. Need to take our eyes off the mining page for a sec anyway.

Can I ask how many coins have you every time by the stake and how often? I'm afraid something is stuck in my wallet!

After holding your coins for 2 hours they will begin staking, check the "generate" page for more PoS information and a complete overview of your stake.

News about merchant are doing well for Espers value, the price is going to 120 litosi  Cheesy
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP2/

Well not just the news. The cloud server went live yesterday and now potential clients can pay with either usd/btc/esp and store up to 5TB per person Smiley
Other services are quickly following and development continues on ESP itself. It's been a crazy weekend and week so far but the push is making a difference.

I think it's the right time to introduce ESP2 in chinese exchanges, they are cheap now but the long term project is about to start definitively, and this with a good community that is able to support the project; this kind of circumstances can attract good investors

The goal has always been long-term and innovative, though progress is slow at time we never lose focus and continue to roll out updates as quickly as we can Smiley
Of course non of this would be possible without such a great community that we have and continue to grow.

Thank you very much, CryptoCoderz!, we are big and high quality community!.
I think that with much probability marcians will want to buy big quantities of esp2, because it is great and funny too!.
 Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

lol, I suppose we need some help from chinese friends who can speak English, as a community we can start a chat group

Just put up a bounty and you will get all the Chinese translators/hpers etc that we need. The esp community is not small  so surely we have chinese users that could help with getting added to an oriental exchange.

Alright, we'll put up a bounty today. Need to take our eyes off the mining page for a sec anyway.

Can I ask how many coins have you every time by the stake and how often? I'm afraid something is stuck in my wallet!

After holding your coins for 2 hours they will begin staking, check the "generate" page for more PoS information and a complete overview of your stake.

News about merchant are doing well for Espers value, the price is going to 120 litosi  Cheesy

Well not just the news. The cloud server went live yesterday and now potential clients can pay with either usd/btc/esp and store up to 5TB per person Smiley
Other services are quickly following and development continues on ESP itself. It's been a crazy weekend and week so far but the push is making a difference.

I think it's the right time to introduce ESP2 in chinese exchanges, they are cheap now but the long term project is about to start definitively, and this with a good community that is able to support the project; this kind of circumstances can attract good investors

The goal has always been long-term and innovative, though progress is slow at time we never lose focus and continue to roll out updates as quickly as we can Smiley
Of course non of this would be possible without such a great community that we have and continue to grow.
Activity: 268
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Just put up a bounty and you will get all the Chinese translators/hpers etc that we need. The esp community is not small  so surely we have chinese users that could help with getting added to an oriental exchange.

Activity: 304

Activity: 504
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

I own ESP and now I see Esp2 should I swap my coins?

It's highly advisable to exchange your coins from ESP to ESP2 before swapping period ends on 10th Nov 23:00 GMT.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Now esp is finally worth something.  Esp2 is 0.7 satoshi each xP
Ita ok but sell now before ot goes crap again.  

Certainly not! Who knows, this maybe the beginning of ESP2 biggest price breakout? The longer we hold them at this point, the better profit it can give over the long haul.

We are hoping so as well. There should be no reason for any drops, we move forward and don't look back!
Let's go to the moon Smiley

@Turk Ace  - nice try to get some dumps hehehe

Get your ESP now before it climbs Smiley

Hi cryptocoderz!

I'm swapping some coins but there aren't enough Esp2 on nova for swapping! Thanks for the time in bothering with this issue!

Believe you posted this just as we reloaded the swap amount Smiley Let us know!
O.o the resupplied amount is already depleting fast looks like the late brunch are swapping Tongue
We will reload Nova again when it depletes as always.

@Everyone

We're working some more with our partner on the cloud storage system that Espers is used for and are buttoning that up while simultaneously continuing on the miner.
Trust us, it'l be worth the wait and it's not long of one left.

Thank you all very much once again, we have gotten to where we are because of the community and we will continue to put the community first when progressing further.

Can you pls contact with yobit and ask them to fix their wallet, i cann't withdraw esp from it...

Thanks

You got it! We will contact them shortly.

I own ESP and now I see Esp2 should I swap my coins?
Activity: 770
Activity: 304
Now esp is finally worth something.  Esp2 is 0.7 satoshi each xP

Certainly not! Who knows, this maybe the beginning of ESP2 biggest price breakout? The longer we hold them at this point, the better profit it can give over the long haul.

We are hoping so as well. There should be no reason for any drops, we move forward and don't look back!
Let's go to the moon Smiley

@Turk Ace  - nice try to get some dumps hehehe

Get your ESP now before it climbs Smiley

Hi cryptocoderz!

I'm swapping some coins but there aren't enough Esp2 on nova for swapping! Thanks for the time in bothering with this issue!

O.o the resupplied amount is already depleting fast looks like the late brunch are swapping Tongue

@Everyone

We're working some more with our partner on the cloud storage system that Espers is used for and are buttoning that up while simultaneously continuing on the miner.

Thank you all very much once again, we have gotten to where we are because of the community and we will continue to put the community first when progressing further.

Can you pls contact with yobit and ask them to fix their wallet, i cann't withdraw esp from it...

Thanks

You got it! We will contact them shortly.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hi cryptocoderz!

@Everyone

Thanks
Hi cryptocoderz!

@Everyone

Jump to: