Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 13. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Have they announced already if some exchanges will support the hard fork of ETCV?

Which of them?
Still now, No!
Activity: 252
ALTCOIN KING
Where is the Linux wallet?
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
Lol its funny how admin deleted my messages and then kicked me out on telegram. While i just warn people not to give their private keys if these guys ask for it. I therefore conclude that people behind this "so called fork of their own" are opportunist and will lead to scamming. You have been warned

You are right & wrong at the same time, if you give ppl you private keys you will be lost you coin, but on Hard Fork you need to drop you private key to wallet coin you want claim (better do self). I recommend for ppl want claim Hard Fork create new wallet and move you coin to new wallet after snapshot move again you coin from new wallet to you first wallet and use private key new wallet you create before to claim Hard Fork, if you do that you not worry about losing you coin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Lol its funny how admin deleted my messages and then kicked me out on telegram. While i just warn people not to give their private keys if these guys ask for it. I therefore conclude that people behind this "so called fork of their own" are opportunist and will lead to scamming. You have been warned
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
very interesting how will the ether feel?.  it will fall or grow? There is no faith in any of the versions.
Activity: 140
Eth Developers are slow, theres no information at this time how much Developers ETCV have in Team. When I look at the White paper of ETCV there is a lot work to do.

I ask for the sake of interest, why do you need a development team? Is this what interests you the most? I personally do not worry about this issue. Better go to the company of generosity and see how many people are there. Be patient, information needs to be updated, everything has its time. I also hope that we will all be satisfied with ETCV
I went and looked. That's impressive. I have not seen such a number of participants in a short period of time. That's very interesting.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Eth Developers are slow, theres no information at this time how much Developers ETCV have in Team. When I look at the White paper of ETCV there is a lot work to do.

I ask for the sake of interest, why do you need a development team? Is this what interests you the most? I personally do not worry about this issue. Better go to the company of generosity and see how many people are there. Be patient, information needs to be updated, everything has its time. I also hope that we will all be satisfied with ETCV
Perhaps there will be better tips for developing applications in the future, why not, one head is good, two is better
Activity: 182
I think in time there will be information, you just need to wait, maybe the global update will be
Activity: 82
Always look on the bright side of Life
Activity: 78
It was high time to improve Ethereum, but is it possible? So far, no one has been able to surpass the Ethereum platform.

Ethereum works just fine given the existing DApps adoption. Sure in the future it will need to solve the missing cap, scalability and transaction costs issues
One drawback is that transactions go on for a long time, but everything depends on the stock exchange, but in general I like it, I did not notice the minuses
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Have they announced already if some exchanges will support the hard fork of ETCV?

Which of them?
Activity: 182
It was high time to improve Ethereum, but is it possible? So far, no one has been able to surpass the Ethereum platform.

Working with high technologies everything is possible, the question is whether it is profitable?
Activity: 46
https://kryptium.io

Ethereum works just fine given the existing DApps adoption. Sure in the future it will need to solve the missing cap, scalability and transaction costs issues
Activity: 238
Activity: 91
what ethereum classic vision hard fork is upto is to give eth holders a glimpse what what Constantinople will be giving in feature, they are going to bring to life the features faster and early enough than the eth official hard fork.
I always liked the fact that people come up with fork, the gradual development of the blockchain, always follow such
Activity: 350
Hope this Chaos to claime the Bounty Tokens will clear after 11.1.
Please give a direct link to the topic with the bounty of this project.

Bounty is open to all comers. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089912.new#new
Activity: 82
How stupid will that be on people who believe that those guys on telegram that were asking for private keys were ETCV admins? Even scammers are not that dumb to make that scamming strategy.
As the saying goes, that a person believes in his own truth, there is such a category of people, nowhere without them  Cheesy
Activity: 246
Activity: 238
I hope everything goes transparent. Judging by the concept of the project deserves attention. So you should follow the news from the developers. Perhaps this coin will fly to the moon.

Based on what?
There is no wallet, no open source code, no info about the team, people get blocked on telegram without reason, socials are all self-made posts saying we are the best....
There is no info on how to get the ETCV tokens... admins on telegram are implying we should give ETH private keys to get ETCV tokens...
Shocking that a fork of ETC is yet to address the 51% reorg attack on ETC blockchain to alleviate worries of susceptibility and vulnerability to similar attacks. This project continues to raise so many red flags, yet, the community continues to fall in over its head for "free" coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-ethereum-classic-after-blockchain-history-rewrites
there are risks, yes, I even heard about how the wallets were broken, maybe people left their keys somewhere, but I think there shouldn't be any shoals here, the team will take care of security
The team will take care of security?
You jest sir?
Which developer will claim that they will not be taking care of security too? ETC definitely claimed that they've got security down to a pat and look where that got everybody. I'm not looking for leap of faith here - can take those with exchanges - wanna know if this fork is not going to inherit the flaws of its parents too
How can I discuss parents and their mistakes under the project, I don’t understand why? the project should be safe anyway
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I hope everything goes transparent. Judging by the concept of the project deserves attention. So you should follow the news from the developers. Perhaps this coin will fly to the moon.

Based on what?
There is no wallet, no open source code, no info about the team, people get blocked on telegram without reason, socials are all self-made posts saying we are the best....
There is no info on how to get the ETCV tokens... admins on telegram are implying we should give ETH private keys to get ETCV tokens...
Shocking that a fork of ETC is yet to address the 51% reorg attack on ETC blockchain to alleviate worries of susceptibility and vulnerability to similar attacks. This project continues to raise so many red flags, yet, the community continues to fall in over its head for "free" coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-ethereum-classic-after-blockchain-history-rewrites
there are risks, yes, I even heard about how the wallets were broken, maybe people left their keys somewhere, but I think there shouldn't be any shoals here, the team will take care of security
The team will take care of security?
You jest sir?
Which developer will claim that they will not be taking care of security too? ETC definitely claimed that they've got security down to a pat and look where that got everybody. I'm not looking for leap of faith here - can take those with exchanges - wanna know if this fork is not going to inherit the flaws of its parents too
Pages:
Jump to: