Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 15. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
So you say that ETH is unsustainable among others because "the promised switch to Proof-Of-Stake mechanism is still years away" but you guys are ready to offer POS + Sharding + IPFS Integration?

Hmm, seems legit
The technology of any new project must be superior to the old technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I hope everything goes transparent. Judging by the concept of the project deserves attention. So you should follow the news from the developers. Perhaps this coin will fly to the moon.

Based on what?
There is no wallet, no open source code, no info about the team, people get blocked on telegram without reason, socials are all self-made posts saying we are the best....
There is no info on how to get the ETCV tokens... admins on telegram are implying we should give ETH private keys to get ETCV tokens...
That Admin on Telegram is not ETCV admin it is some guy what is spreading false information
Nobody is blocked on Telegram it is yet another false
As i know previous devs work was stolen from Gifthub and his Admin rights was removed
Stay away from Etherum Nova it is confirmed pishing

Nobody from team told that you have import private key
Don't follow scamers from Telegram what are telling you that

I am talking about etherrum classic vision fork... Not nova.

And I was blocked... How can you say I was not blocked in the group?
And the admin of the group said they need people to import the private eth keys in the new wallet.
As I understand it, they have blocked it for a reason, do they have no reason to block an account?
Activity: 46
https://kryptium.io
So you say that ETH is unsustainable among others because "the promised switch to Proof-Of-Stake mechanism is still years away" but you guys are ready to offer POS + Sharding + IPFS Integration?

Hmm, seems legit
Activity: 224
Guys, what exactly is Ethereum Classic Vision different from the Ethereum Classic ? What exactly is a technological breakthrough?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I hope everything goes transparent. Judging by the concept of the project deserves attention. So you should follow the news from the developers. Perhaps this coin will fly to the moon.

Based on what?
There is no wallet, no open source code, no info about the team, people get blocked on telegram without reason, socials are all self-made posts saying we are the best....
There is no info on how to get the ETCV tokens... admins on telegram are implying we should give ETH private keys to get ETCV tokens...
That Admin on Telegram is not ETCV admin it is some guy what is spreading false information
As i know previous devs work was stolen from Gifthub and his Admin rights was removed

I am talking about etherrum classic vision fork... Not nova.

And I was blocked... How can you say I was not blocked in the group?
And the admin of the group said they need people to import the private eth keys in the new wallet.
Activity: 36
Why is it nesesarry to give my privat key for the Freecoins from the Bounty campane? They have my Mew Adress. If I get the coins to this Adress and the job is done?
It seems to me that the company wants to control the process of obtaining tokens on the wallet and ensure that all tokens are credited
This does not make any sense. They don't need your eth private key to give you tokens.
They might need proof of ownership but that is not done giving to anonymous team your private keys.
Activity: 1
Activity: 91
Why is it nesesarry to give my privat key for the Freecoins from the Bounty campane? They have my Mew Adress. If I get the coins to this Adress and the job is done?
It seems to me that the company wants to control the process of obtaining tokens on the wallet and ensure that all tokens are credited
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
is there a plan, where ETCV will be listed. I did not get information about the exchange. wouldn't the project with an anonymous team be very difficult to list on a large market?
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
Activity: 82
Hello everyone,
I just want you to know that I was blocked on telegram because I asked the following questions (that were never answered):

- Why do they need my private ETH keys to be imported in their wallet ? If I give my private keys of ETH they (whoever the team is) can get my ETH
- On their site (https://ethereumcv.io/#) they say: "In the upcoming months, we will get ECTV listed on a number of leading exchanges": BUT there is NO exchange that would ever even consider to talk to an anonymous team with no open source code, no wallet, no nothing. So I wanted to know with which exchanged they

So guys... does it look only to me that there is something strange here?

Why block me on the telegram if I am asking only legit questions? (I never offended anyone and I was always polite).

I also not understand why they block you, because about importing private key of our ETH need some minimum explanations. Personaly I think my private key are private and I import it just in metamask.
And how can the administration provide the key, is this direct access to the wallet, and the metamask is a good wallet, I use it myself

As we have seen in some of the above posts, here it is possible to be a confusion between the Ethereum Classic Vision project and the Etherum Nova project, which is in a considered  warning pishing project. Good luck.
yeah really what you say and this is for security so that everyone does not confuse differentiating ethv and etn, but there is little news that I heard that ethv is not officially hf with eth, so how is the ethv concept to be done?
It turns out you need to make your own blockchain system, if I'm wrong, then correct me, but it is very expensive
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hello everyone,
I just want you to know that I was blocked on telegram because I asked the following questions (that were never answered):

- Why do they need my private ETH keys to be imported in their wallet ? If I give my private keys of ETH they (whoever the team is) can get my ETH
- On their site (https://ethereumcv.io/#) they say: "In the upcoming months, we will get ECTV listed on a number of leading exchanges": BUT there is NO exchange that would ever even consider to talk to an anonymous team with no open source code, no wallet, no nothing. So I wanted to know with which exchanged they

Why block me on the telegram if I am asking only legit questions? (I never offended anyone and I was always polite).

I also not understand why they block you, because about importing private key of our ETH need some minimum explanations. Personaly I think my private key are private and I import it just in metamask.
And how can the administration provide the key, is this direct access to the wallet, and the metamask is a good wallet, I use it myself

As we have seen in some of the above posts, here it is possible to be a confusion between the Ethereum Classic Vision project and the Etherum Nova project, which is in a considered  warning pishing project. Good luck.
yeah really what you say and this is for security so that everyone does not confuse differentiating ethv and etn, but there is little news that I heard that ethv is not officially hf with eth, so how is the ethv concept to be done?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Based on what?

Activity: 182
Hello everyone,

I hope it will be so. I think the price of the token will rise if tokens will be added to popular exchanges.
Here you are right, the more exchanges will trade ETCV coin, the better from the economic side.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
if you're 'investing' in this you're asking to be fucking burned
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Some people are skeptical about the PrivateKey Import after January 11, 2018 Snapshot., Rule of the thumb on every FORK coin we join move your assets to a different address first before hand. Safety First,

But the dev team should have a alternative plan for Bounty Hunters to claim their tokens, Transferring hundreds of Tokens to a new wallet cost time and money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
For the Bounty Capain. Must I create a new wallet on the Etch page or work any other Walett?
You need only Etherum personal wallet only like MEW
It looks like i know who developers are but i will not tell to not make brainstorm
It took 15 min to find it

Oh really, I am totally curious about this as well. But could not find anything about it at all,
talking about ETH personal wallet, as far as I remember. The team is going to launch their own blockchain, IF we are using ETH personal wallet.
what will we do to migrate our balance from ETH blockchain to ETCV blockchain?
it is understandable if ETCV is ERC20 based token, but it is not. The team themselves said it will be a standalone project, then what should we do to move it from ETH blockchain to ETCV blockchain once ETCV mainnet runs?

Where did you read that this is an independent project? And what are they going to develop their own blockchain? Just in this case, it will be pretty popular coin.

Yes, even i never hear anything about this whether we have to migrate our ERC20 holdings into ETCv. For our holding they will share the ETCV, so don't share your private keys to anybody for unknown persons.

Based on what?
Shocking that a fork of ETC is yet to address the 51% reorg attack on ETC blockchain to alleviate worries of susceptibility and vulnerability to similar attacks. This project continues to raise so many red flags, yet, the community continues to fall in over its head for "free" coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-ethereum-classic-after-blockchain-history-rewrites
there are risks, yes, I even heard about how the wallets were broken, maybe people left their keys somewhere, but I think there shouldn't be any shoals here, the team will take care of security
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Based on what?
Shocking that a fork of ETC is yet to address the 51% reorg attack on ETC blockchain to alleviate worries of susceptibility and vulnerability to similar attacks. This project continues to raise so many red flags, yet, the community continues to fall in over its head for "free" coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-ethereum-classic-after-blockchain-history-rewrites
Pages:
Jump to: