Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 17. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?
I hope it is not scam.
If you have eth in your wallet then surely you will get the forked coin.
The project is real, I’m really looking forward to when the tokens from the bill will be credited and which exchanges it goes to
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
For the Bounty Capain. Must I create a new wallet on the Etch page or work any other Walett?
You need only Etherum personal wallet only like MEW
It looks like i know who developers are but i will not tell to not make brainstorm
It took 15 min to find it
Activity: 238
Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?
There is no information about the team. maybe this is a scam but we will know it only after making a fork and listing. I have big doubts does eth classic is needed
Only one information about team is that they are early ETC developers
However they want to register some legal group in near future
Registration will be the right decision, as official papers are needed for future development.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
For the Bounty Capain. Must I create a new wallet on the Etch page or work any other Walett?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
There is no information about the team. maybe this is a scam but we will know it only after making a fork and listing. I have big doubts does eth classic is needed
Only one information about team is that they are early ETC developers
However they want to register some legal group in near future
Activity: 183
Merit: 30
I hope it is not scam.
If you have eth in your wallet then surely you will get the forked coin.
Activity: 119
Not always information about the team gives one hundred percent certainty that the project will be successful in the future, the development process is a long way
Activity: 168
so far i don't see that this fork requires our private key in order to claim the coin, which is a good sign, unlike the other fork that ask for our private key.
still, i'll wait for further announcement on how to claim the forked coin.
got my eth in my personal wallet, if they're gonna distribute it automatically and have easy way to claim it, it's good, but if in the end they ask for private key, i'm gonna say goodbye, no way jose.

They ask for ERC20 Address on the bounty campaign so most probably we need private key to receive the fork coins. But lets wait for further announcement from the dev team January 11 is just around the corner.
Waiting is the best solution. We will not have any risks and everyone will receive ETCV. The most important thing at this point is which exchanges will support ETCV and if that happens, we will have our own market in this coin.
we will wait until the bounty company passes, let's see how the token will grow in price in the future
As far as I know binance will support fork . that is, it can be sold there. For receive ectv we need to store in binance or on wallet ?
Activity: 182
so far i don't see that this fork requires our private key in order to claim the coin, which is a good sign, unlike the other fork that ask for our private key.
got my eth in my personal wallet, if they're gonna distribute it automatically and have easy way to claim it, it's good, but if in the end they ask for private key, i'm gonna say goodbye, no way jose.

They ask for ERC20 Address on the bounty campaign so most probably we need private key to receive the fork coins. But lets wait for further announcement from the dev team January 11 is just around the corner.
Waiting is the best solution. We will not have any risks and everyone will receive ETCV. The most important thing at this point is which exchanges will support ETCV and if that happens, we will have our own market in this coin.
we will wait until the bounty company passes, let's see how the token will grow in price in the future

We will see which project will be listed on which exchanges, of course, they won't take the top exchanges, but to begin with such a plan as Yobit will be fine
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 82
This is not a scam, but a real project, just people let out an incomprehensible rumor that this is a scam or the project will not work
Activity: 136
As for me, the final result itself is important, what a lot of information about the team and few actions
we will get the result at best after January 11th. the idea is finite interesting, the Ethereum need a shake-up, but will the company be spending ico on the new blockchain?
Generally, if you make your blockchain system is cool, a good level of security, but also very expensive, you will need to think well about how to make or increase fees
Activity: 196
As for me, the final result itself is important, what a lot of information about the team and few actions
we will get the result at best after January 11th. the idea is finite interesting, the Ethereum need a shake-up, but will the company be spending ico on the new blockchain?
If you spend money on a new blockchain, is it a big financial cost and is it worth it?
Activity: 140
Activity: 110

all ethreum forks have a network or node that can be entered in the mew as custom network and you transact on the mew platform if its not supported by default, so no worries,
Thanks for the information, I personally did not know this, then there is no worry for what
Activity: 168
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

all ethreum forks have a network or node that can be entered in the mew as custom network and you transact on the mew platform if its not supported by default, so no worries,
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Pages:
Jump to: