Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 87. (Read 151354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Account suspended
The profile you are trying to view has been suspended. <

It is working now.
legendary
Block 1 = Premine/IPO 1%/20% (21,000,000 ETHAN coins) ?

does that mean you will premine 20%??
No, IPO is 20,000,000
Premine is 1,000,000

It means 21% pre-mine, No dressing it up nicely using this IPO Bullshit.

Has it never crossed your mind that the ''dev'' made a load of ETHAN wallets and distributed the 20% to them wallets (IE Himself), Looking like people have bought them to create confidence, He can even fake BTC payments to himself/ BCT accounts to get the ball rolling.

Sounds like a lot of work but for 21% of the whole supply, He'll make a fair few BTC when he dumps and yes you guessed it all you newbies will be left holding big heavy bags.

Good luck with this.

Very good point, but i have some remarks.

1. Not everybody has 15BTC to buy all the IPO coins
2. If he is the only buyer then there is not a lot of interest, meaning, no selling point, meaning no profit at all.
3. If 1,000,000 = 1% = 0.25 then you have to think about the electricity cost, will mining 1,000,000 coins cost you more then 0.25BTC?

I believe that are 3 interesting question.

I don't know how much it cost in your country, but electricity cost is pretty high in most of the countries...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

No, IPO is 20,000,000
Premine is 1,000,000

It means 21% pre-mine, No dressing it up nicely using this IPO Bullshit.

Has it never crossed your mind that the ''dev'' made a load of ETHAN wallets and distributed the 20% to them wallets (IE Himself), Looking like people have bought them to create confidence, He can even fake BTC payments to himself/ BCT accounts to get the ball rolling.

Sounds like a lot of work but for 21% of the whole supply, He'll make a fair few BTC when he dumps and yes you guessed it all you newbies will be left holding big heavy bags.

Good luck with this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No, IPO is 20,000,000
Premine is 1,000,000
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Account suspended
The profile you are trying to view has been suspended. <
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You want Ethancoin? Then follow us on twitter.

https://twitter.com/Ethancoin

We are also looking for a sponsored listing on Bittrex, if IPO money exceeded the sponsor listing amount then we will be listed on bittrex.
legendary
15BTC - 20%

75 BTC - 100% around $40,000. Looks like a nice price, at least when you compare it with ARCH and ICB. Of course, it is only a nice price if a big wall is interested in buying it.
legendary
there is someone who is pumping coin with 15 btc, exactly what you need

What do you mean with that? I was just looking in for buying the first 2 or 3 millions Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there is someone who is pumping coin with 15 btc, exactly what you need
Activity: 174
The last two looks nice to use for sites that will accept Ethan coin Smiley

Hi

personally i like the one designed by unlock, great logos...but the webcoin hurt my eyes.

many Thanks

The unlock design will be used, i have modify the coin structure, it seems that people don't like the 2 YEAR POW, so i have reduce it and make it more based on the demands of current miners.

I've changed the IPO structure too, allow people to buy 1,000,000 coins for a fixed price, and increase it to 20% of all coins.

Dev, you should modify or delete the logo contest too, winner not selected by community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
seems presale coin by fixed price is the fashion,  Lips sealed

and don't know if people willing to buy.
Activity: 84

Hi

personally i like the one designed by unlock, great logos...but the webcoin hurt my eyes.

many Thanks

The unlock design will be used, i have modify the coin structure, it seems that people don't like the 2 YEAR POW, so i have reduce it and make it more based on the demands of current miners.

I've changed the IPO structure too, allow people to buy 1,000,000 coins for a fixed price, and increase it to 20% of all coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hi

many Thanks
legendary
Activity: 174
Need little bit corporate logo?
here's mine:  Smiley

legendary
aw no free distribution

At this moment it is a 5% free distribution if someone join the IPO Cheesy, but i'm pretty sure people will start joing when it is getting closer to the start date Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i'm only interested because my son is called Ethan.  Grin

hope you don't bring any more coins that coincide with names of my other 12 children.
Cheesy My son also calls Ethan, and i only have one son :p
It is really nice name, reminds me of Tom Cruise - Ethan Hunt, Mission: Impossible
say hello to your son, and this is the logo.

Pages:
Jump to: