Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 86. (Read 151354 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
interest will come, too many coins now, but be patient, keep working do not give up, organise everything, and launch!
Everything will come into place.

fair launch will best in best interest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@Dev

there are some bounties for Italian Translation??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Project delayed because of lack of interest.

We are thinking about Cloud Wallet & maybe looking at this Nitesend functionality.

projected delayed.

scam didnt work
Activity: 448
interest will come, too many coins now, but be patient, keep working do not give up, organise everything, and launch!
Everything will come into place.
Project delayed because of lack of interest.

We are thinking about Cloud Wallet & maybe looking at this Nitesend functionality.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
no, we just need better promotion here and on twitter, and ipo's btc will come before launch.
But that is less important. More important is good launching of this coin, promotions and features.
Now is time for a website.
And we need to add more pools, like Dedicated, xHash and Suchapool.
Contact them.

AGREED!!! I would say, delay the launch by a week or so. Maybe also change the IPO structure, and maybe also talk with MsCollect about adding Nitesend to your coin, i know he will sell it, YES, it is a investment but look, sign a deal with him, put it in the project plan, people will be interested in putting from BTCs at work, and it will give some nice returns too.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
How much IPO has already been purchased?   What is the current btc/ethancoin cost for IPO?

https://blockchain.info/address/1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

So nothing. In fact pretty sad, it looks like people are more willing to put money in those very expensive IPOs then put money in smaller ones, cheaper ones, but of course, it is not listed on bittrex, but if IPO is big enough then it is also listed, so...

If it didnt seem so sketchy I'd drop some btc. 

Even if it was total scamCoin and min IPO was .1 BTC I would be ok with "investing".  Loosing .1 btc doesn't seem nearly as hard to think about as .25 as a min investment.

Probably not a great sign if 10 days after ANN, and 2 days before launch there havent been any takers. How about a website, wallet, or something that looks like devs actually put in time?

It seems that people only love ICO on bittrex Sad

Maybe they really don't like your ICO pricing. Besides the thread lack of action or activity, investors did not notice your ANN.
Activity: 448
 no, we just need better promotion here and on twitter, and ipo's btc will come before launch.
But that is less important. More important is good launching of this coin, promotions and features.
Now is time for a website.
And we need to add more pools, like Dedicated, xHash and Suchapool.
Contact them.
How much IPO has already been purchased?   What is the current btc/ethancoin cost for IPO?

So nothing. In fact pretty sad, it looks like people are more willing to put money in those very expensive IPOs then put money in smaller ones, cheaper ones, but of course, it is not listed on bittrex, but if IPO is big enough then it is also listed, so...

Even if it was total scamCoin and min IPO was .1 BTC I would be ok with "investing".  Loosing .1 btc doesn't seem nearly as hard to think about as .25 as a min investment.

Probably not a great sign if 10 days after ANN, and 2 days before launch there havent been any takers. How about a website, wallet, or something that looks like devs actually put in time?

It seems that people only love ICO on bittrex Sad
Activity: 125
Check out FireCoin!

legendary

Activity: 125
Check out FireCoin!
legendary
NIST5 is so popular now. Grin

He ought to use protocol FIST5.

He gets IPO and 5% Pre-mine.
You get a fist in your ass up to the elbow.

Is this yet another BitScam exchange IPO? Seems right up their alley anymore.

This type of IPOs are not too bad, as those looks investor friendly.
Activity: 112
NIST5 is so popular now. Grin

He ought to use protocol FIST5.

He gets IPO and 5% Pre-mine.
You get a fist in your ass up to the elbow.

Is this yet another BitScam exchange IPO? Seems right up their alley anymore.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
... just stop by to see what's new in thread. very nice logo
legendary
Where is the wallet ?

Btw, ICB is on cryptsy, so time to buy some Wink
legendary
Where is the wallet ?