Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 89. (Read 151354 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm in, putting some money available for this IPO.

If you are involved in this coin, it must be a SCAM

Don't trust this user.

maybe you are right
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Don't trust this user.

My good friend from ICB  Cheesy Did i not warm you that ICB will drop!!! and now saying that this is scam because i'm saying that i will join this one. Maybe if you were SMART!!! and listen to professional traders then you are now not running a lose of 75% but you're running profits like people that indeed are following me.
legendary
another shitcoin with IPO.I suggest everyone pass.

I'M IN!!!! IPO RULES MEN. Look at ICB, NICE 50% PROFIT (sold too quickly), Look at Noahcoin nice 300% profit. Please post the IPO address so that i can deposit some BTCs Smiley

When is launch?

What is IPO address?

Do you need Escrow? I will be able to do the escrow if you want?

I would suggest not a fixed price for IPO but depending on the amount people deposit.

The only person who would look at this ANN and think this was a viable and legitimate project would be the developer himself.

ethancoin = placebo

His enthusiastic fanboyism of this project when nothing legitimate has been proposed all but proves this fact.
Only a scammer would reduce themselves to using these tactics to advertise their product. Commonly known as 'astroturfing'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

Commonly know as marketing and receiving some money based on what has been deposit Wink

Edit: If i need to listen to all you guys, then i'm the owner of VOOT, Pinkcoin, SUPER, Ottomancoin, Yellowcoin,... I would say, keep the bullshit. I'm just here for the money, people want promotion, and they pay me for promotion. That is only what counts.
legendary

Don't trust this user.

Then we have a lot of scams, Pinkcoin, Voot, Super, ICB, Ottoman, Noahcoin, Orangecoin, NAV. Just to name a few, and all those that i have listed return big profit to people that bought at the time that i told to buy and sell at the time when i told them to sell Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
another shitcoin with IPO.I suggest everyone pass.

I'M IN!!!! IPO RULES MEN. Look at ICB, NICE 50% PROFIT (sold too quickly), Look at Noahcoin nice 300% profit. Please post the IPO address so that i can deposit some BTCs Smiley

When is launch?

What is IPO address?

Do you need Escrow? I will be able to do the escrow if you want?

I would suggest not a fixed price for IPO but depending on the amount people deposit.

The only person who would look at this ANN and think this was a viable and legitimate project would be the developer himself.

ethancoin = placebo

His enthusiastic fanboyism of this project when nothing legitimate has been proposed all but proves this fact.
Only a scammer would reduce themselves to using these tactics to advertise their product. Commonly known as 'astroturfing'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
IPO

5,000,000 ETHAN coins are available for IPO. IPO address 1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

https://blockchain.info/address/1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

Calculation : ((IPO BTCs / 5,000,000) * Your BTCs) = Number of Ethan coins

Premine - 410,081 ETHAN COINS

Logo Contest - 10,000 ETHAN

Post your logo and receive 10,000 ETHAN coin. Winner will be selected by community!!!

Unknown account with non-innovative coin wants your money for IPO without even saying what the coins will be used for -_-

Not even a single image in the entire ANN.

Yes, this coin is going places.

Hey ethan, take your shitcoin and go home.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Don't trust this user.
legendary
Activity: 84
If there are no serious suggestion for a logo then we will create one by ourself, just thought that it would be nice to include the community.
legendary
The next IPO profit machine, i would suggest, always invest in IPO if you want to see some returns...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
submit

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

I hope this will not be the logo for this coin.

Why not?
Simple coin and simple logo
legendary
As IPO investor i can only say... invest Cheesy

ICB 50% return (could have made 100% - IPO 8000 hit 15000)
NOAH 300% return (could have made 1000% - IPO 368 hit 4000)
OTC 300% return (could have made 500%)

and the list goes on and on and on.

Only V8 sucks, return -98%
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://ethan.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for Ethan: stratum+tcp://192.155.89.136:4094 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
"ethancoin
Newbie"

Newbie and IPO...

bye bye Cheesy

Cheesy  ipo should be gone

NO!!! IPO should STAY!!!! IPO = $$$$, give some people the chance to make some money, my IPO record is very impressive Cheesy

Cheesy  maybe you are right
legendary
Activity: 84
legendary
Let me predict the future of Ethan Smiley

It will have a IPO amount of 5BTC (as that seems to be the average on IPOs), it hits a exchange at launch, and maybe it is bittrex. IPO investors will take 100% and more, it will trade above IPO price for 2 days before it starts dropping. IPO investors are the winners, exchanges too, and people that rent a rig for money will only start earning money after day 3 or 4.

People who RENT rigs are ALWAYS the losers of the game.
You really think those rig owners will rent their rig for less than what they can mine themselfs?

Hahaha... Hash rental, the next bubble to hype and explode

But at this moment they are making nice money. I'm wondering why people are still investiging in altcoins? More, i'm wondering how many losers there are, because i won $10,000 but when i check all the coins that I IPO'ed then a lot of those coins are trading low, very low, extermly low. So the people that bought my coins are losing 90%. This cannot keep on happening, if you have only a few winners then the market will collapse one day. ICB again, IPO easy 50% profit but now already trading lower or just above IPO price, but still i made some nice profit. Noahcoin lately too, made more then 2BTC profit and now it is trading below IPO price.

This one is again the same story i believe. Get in the IPO earn money, dump it on the exchange as fast as possible and move on. Easy 100% profit. Out of the latest lists of IPOs that i have join was only V8 coin terrible!! Lost 98% of my money, but still holding, you never know.
Activity: 658
Let me predict the future of Ethan Smiley

It will have a IPO amount of 5BTC (as that seems to be the average on IPOs), it hits a exchange at launch, and maybe it is bittrex. IPO investors will take 100% and more, it will trade above IPO price for 2 days before it starts dropping. IPO investors are the winners, exchanges too, and people that rent a rig for money will only start earning money after day 3 or 4.

People who RENT rigs are ALWAYS the losers of the game.
You really think those rig owners will rent their rig for less than what they can mine themselfs?

Hahaha... Hash rental, the next bubble to hype and explode
Pages:
Jump to: