Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 66. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
What is the launch time?

It is live now! Just go to ethbits.com and register ... although I think they should lift the 1month and 10 trades condition for a week so there can also be sellers ....

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
What is the launch time?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
I haven't receive any ETB token in my wallet yet

Did u follow the steps u got in the email?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I haven't receive any ETB token in my wallet yet
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Has Ethbits started trading ? I am considering to buy ETH, but can't see the option of buying with btc.The only supported payment option is pound and euro. Could someone enlighten me how to buy eth with btc?

I think they will introduce more tokens with time, they don't want to put alot of pressure on their platform for now
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Has Ethbits started trading ? I am considering to buy ETH, but can't see the option of buying with btc.The only supported payment option is pound and euro. Could someone enlighten me how to buy eth with btc?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
May I know on which exchanges Ethbits is available now? Is the investor distribution complete? I did not find much information about exchanges on the first page.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Why on the signature company was allocated only 30,000 ETB? Should be 39,000 ETB.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9bfb2lnmDNcnccCGmMxvy0k-oMgI_-qIVMtqD1-dfo/edit#gid=0
Tolal ETB issued:  1,634,690

Total ETB sold: 1,307,752
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Got paid by Ethbits. Really thanks to the entire ETB team and Julien for hearing me out and sending the bounty payment. Congrats again for raising 13k ETH and thanks for the bonus as well I received for my bounty Smiley
Hi!
what is the custom TOKEN Contract to add and check bounty balance on MyEtherWallet?
thanx
MyEtherWallet

1. Click Send Ether & Tokens
2. Enter private key
3. Click the button: Add Custom Token
4. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4 917453bc5939
5. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
6. In the Decimals field type: 12
As soon as all the above steps are done, ETB tokens will be added for viewing and usage, and all the transactions made will be displayed

I tried this several times and even logged in and out again and still it is not showing ETB token so what should I do now? I am a bit worried and it is my etherwallet. I don't know why it isn't working for me. All other tokens are showing up fine.  Cry

EDIT IT WORKED..I just checked your address, you have a space which shouldn't be there:

0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939  This is the correct addrsss Smiley

I have 0 ETB so looking forward to receiving my tokens soon.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Just want to inform all that they said in telegram and email last 27 that today will be the launch of ethbits platform. And one important thing as well, They set the fees at the launch at 5$ per ETB, and it will adjust accordingly as ETB token price grows. This is a good news for the investors, supporters and holders of the project. I am very glad to buy all ethbits less than 5$, because who will sell it less than that price is a FOOL.

Yes, really the price of ETB is good in the beginning many people should follow the rule and wait for big returns means definitely the price will go up and will make more money. Really those who sells at below price less than 5$ are really fools.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Just want to inform all that they said in telegram and email last 27 that today will be the launch of ethbits platform. And one important thing as well, They set the fees at the launch at 5$ per ETB, and it will adjust accordingly as ETB token price grows. This is a good news for the investors, supporters and holders of the project. I am very glad to buy all ethbits less than 5$, because who will sell it less than that price is a FOOL.
Activity: 658
Got paid by Ethbits. Really thanks to the entire ETB team and Julien for hearing me out and sending the bounty payment. Congrats again for raising 13k ETH and thanks for the bonus as well I received for my bounty Smiley
Hi!
what is the custom TOKEN Contract to add and check bounty balance on MyEtherWallet?
thanx
MyEtherWallet

1. Click Send Ether & Tokens
2. Enter private key
3. Click the button: Add Custom Token
4. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4 917453bc5939
5. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
6. In the Decimals field type: 12
As soon as all the above steps are done, ETB tokens will be added for viewing and usage, and all the transactions made will be displayed
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am still waiting for the payment.

Let's all be patient, I am still waiting for my Twitter bounty and I think they are probably working in batches so it takes time. Let's all congratulate ETHBITS first for running a successful ICO and also thank JAMAL the Bounty Manager who has to do all this work for us. We are always fast to demand payment, but rarely say a thank you and we should do this more often.  Smiley. I am sure we will all get paid in due course and it's good to be patient and in mean time study the ETHBITS roadmap in more detail so we feel happy and confident to hold onto our investments and bounties for the future.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Hi!
thanx
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am still waiting for the payment.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
I have yet not received my translation bounty. When will it be sent?

plz let escrow do is works!!!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I have yet not received my translation bounty. When will it be sent?
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Sorry about the delay for the tokens all we are starting to distribute right now. One of the team members had a personal issue but we are processing now.

excited to check my new balance in my MIST wallet
the token contract still the
Code:
0xc2921ea1c150405ef952f73952f37fa2746168d8
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

I can't find any EthBits tokens in my wallet, I have added the address to the wallet and my account still displayed 0. I also looked at the spreadsheet, there is no information on the amount of tokens each signature participants will collect nor that their is information that the tokens has been paid.

Total supply 1.634.690 ETB
Signature company - 3%= 49041 ETB
Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB

if you compute it's right, i will be rich!!!
:-)
Sorry. This correct
Total sold 1,307,752 ETB
Signature company - 3%= 39231 ETB
Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 18.21 ETB
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I have received the bounty for the Greek translation. Thank you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: