Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 10. (Read 288595 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Hello! I installed the purse a long time ago, but the coins did not come for the drop of the landing force.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Team Ethnos announced the official launch of Ethos Bedrock. This is a Revolutionary Platform Connecting Financial Institutions to the Blockchain. Built to power innovative crypto services such as custody, liquidity, brokerage and lending.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
These guys have the most hilarious airdrops out there.  Grin I cannot believe that I had to do all of that and suffer through months and months of anticipation, and for a couple of cents. Although I have to say that the wallet is very pretty.

Big shame on ethos team...After waiting for so long for Airdrops, what we r getting is in cents...Not even a dollor worth of crypto including all Airdrops....Big scam Airdrop I have ever seen..shame on you Ethos team...its not worth waiting for so long with so much hype.......
their are too much user of ethos if they airdrop in dollars then how much they airdrop for everyone i think in millions
good project always airdrop less for everyone and their token have less bonus percentage by my point of view
if you gets cents then i hope you already gets ethos token in your wallet when the price was low
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
These guys have the most hilarious airdrops out there.  Grin I cannot believe that I had to do all of that and suffer through months and months of anticipation, and for a couple of cents. Although I have to say that the wallet is very pretty.

Big shame on ethos team...After waiting for so long for Airdrops, what we r getting is in cents...Not even a dollor worth of crypto including all Airdrops....Big scam Airdrop I have ever seen..shame on you Ethos team...its not worth waiting for so long with so much hype.......
Activity: 34
I wonder, If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 140
Hi all. Wanted to ask you why this coin is so wildly rising in price? What the big news was ? .
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
These guys have the most hilarious airdrops out there.  Grin I cannot believe that I had to do all of that and suffer through months and months of anticipation, and for a couple of cents. Although I have to say that the wallet is very pretty.

I do not understand what you were counting on? Is it so difficult to spend 1 time 5 minutes of your time and create a purse? You did not write a thesis on the topic "How a multi-currency purse can contribute to the growth of the crypto-currency economy of individual states!"

Honestly, I'm amazed at this kind of commentary, the airdrop was conceived for testing the application, and not to make you a millionaire!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1432
Hello, I see today that I will not receive airdrops on the wallet that I installed several months ago now. I asked a question here about that (registration ?) , along with other members, and we did not get any answers. There was apparently a procedure to follow and no one thought it would have been nice to let us know ....

I find it a pity, as the wallet is very simple and effective access, it's the opposite of its community ... I'm a little hard but that's how I feel because I repeat: when we asked questions people did not pay attention to us .... not serious trouble (for a few cents) but it means much more ....

BYE ! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Today I also received a distribution to my wallet, but I have a problem. After the application is launched, it opens normally, but it takes a long time to process the request after the click. I do not know, maybe this is due to the RAM of my phone, or is this problem observed by other users?

Yes, I can confirm that I have the same problem as your. It started with the distribution of the airdrops. Before that, my iPhone was very easy to handle with Universal Wallets.

I also confirm receipt of all 4 cryptocurrencies (BDG, LYM, POLY and OMG) Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Both Dash & Litecoin have larger communities and everyone would want to have secured place to keep their coins. Ethos is just increasing the supported coins taking advantage of the bearish market. This is called how bad time can be utilized for something good by focusing on development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I got 5 LYM, 1.6 POLY and 3.6 BDG, at total of $0.43 in the airdrop. Not a bad way of getting new users to download and use the wallet. Well done to Ethos.

+0.00477 OMG (OmiseGO) sent last night
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I got 5 LYM, 1.6 POLY and 3.6 BDG, at total of $0.43 in the airdrop. Not a bad way of getting new users to download and use the wallet. Well done to Ethos.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I got two airdrop like everyone. Not a big amounts but they selected good projects to airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

has anyone already received some airdrop?
if not, when will the distribution start?

would like to know the same!

Airdrop starts today (or next night for many people)

https://www.ethos.io/community-airdrop-program-begins-today

Ethos team will start deploying airdrops after 7 pm PDT ,  starting with our BitDegree.
i received 3 bdg today, thats about 3 cents. Anyone else received some airdrop coins?
Yes, I received 3.61334 BDG (0.02 $) and now I'm rich  Cheesy

This is a test for the new wallet. It seems to me that it works well  Wink
Hi;

I could have been an airdrop rich like you people, unfortunately I forgot to create Smart Key before August 16th.

Kind regards
if you have created a smart wallet key after august 26th you will qualify for airdrops in the future.

Today i have received my second airdrop coins, 5 LYM ($0.06).

As far as i know there hasnt been any congestion on the etherium network during this airdrop.,so the stress test is succesful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Today I also received a distribution to my wallet, but I have a problem. After the application is launched, it opens normally, but it takes a long time to process the request after the click. I do not know, maybe this is due to the RAM of my phone, or is this problem observed by other users?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541

has anyone already received some airdrop?
if not, when will the distribution start?

would like to know the same!

Airdrop starts today (or next night for many people)

https://www.ethos.io/community-airdrop-program-begins-today

Ethos team will start deploying airdrops after 7 pm PDT ,  starting with our BitDegree.
i received 3 bdg today, thats about 3 cents. Anyone else received some airdrop coins?
Yes, I received 3.61334 BDG (0.02 $) and now I'm rich  Cheesy

This is a test for the new wallet. It seems to me that it works well  Wink
Hi;

I could have been an airdrop rich like you people, unfortunately I forgot to create Smart Key before August 16th.

Kind regards
Activity: 154
I think that soon investors will be more interested in this project. Since it is very well developed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Though it isn't easy to see the drop in value of your tokens but still I like what happened here with ETHOS. It is good for the coming months because markets were shaken out hardly and almost all opportunists and weak hands were filtered with these changes. Ethos will gradually increase towards new heights over the next weeks/months.
Pages:
Jump to: