Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 9. (Read 288595 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Ethos already has access for both iOS and Android.  That other shlocky thing only has iOS so 2/3 of crypto won't even be able to use it. Lame.  Plus, Ethos has their eye on the big prize, not the hype that will disappear in the wind.  Seriously,  look behind the curtain and you'll see an empty room with MTL.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The mission of the project is to make electronic money market difficult to reach people and promote the application of technology and democratization blockchain ownership of electronic money. The project is placed in their hands the power back to the people - where it belongs. A strong vision of social trust and community can be integrated with the reliability of blockchain to change the financial future, and narrow the gap for accepting a series of safe, easy to the accessibility of digital assets. I realize this is a very positive project and received much in the present and future.
Activity: 42
Please reserve a Japanese translation for me. I am very interested. Thank you
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Hi,
A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
yes agree with you
ethos and shapeshift partner to deepen liquidity and advance enterprise cryptocurrency exchange
this is great news
shapeshift a digital marketplace for Bitcoin and other blockchain tokens.
This integration will mean that Ethos users and enterprise customers will soon have access to the liquidity and exchange services for dozens of cryptocurrencies and tokens
Activity: 61
I have invested in Ethos in the very beginning, and I really believe in the project. I really want this project to work and therefore I just found out that our events aren't posted on this big event calendar. I heard they have tens of thousands of visitors every day. Does someone have the knowledge to update all our events on this website?

https://www.coincalendar.cc/coin/Ethos

Let's make Ethos a lot bigger!
copper member
Activity: 238
Want to be the first to know about the latest Ethos updates and announcements? Learn more about Ethos and get your questions answered by our global team and community. Join the active conversation in the Ethos Telegram: https://buff.ly/2PzU2UK
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I wanted to try ETHOS wallet but my phone says "device incompatible" Sad
Are you going to expand compatibility of wallet with more devices, or I won't be able to use it?

Maybe you are using outdated version of Android while this app is working all smart phones without any issue. I heard first time this issue into this thread could you give more details about your phone and Android version which are using this would help the team to get fix this issue asap. 
My phone is two years old, so I don't think it is outdated  Huh

I was very interested in buying, but I cannot buy while I have to ability to store coins in official wallet Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
In case you missed it: New platform alert! Meet Ethos Bedrock. Built to power innovative crypto services such as custody, liquidity, brokerage and lending for financial institutions. Learn more: https://buff.ly/2wohFIH

i was a holder for a long time. after wallet launch, I sold my ethos portfolio. i don't believe this project will moon in the future. has nothing special to show
All coin cryptocurrencys are trading at less than their true value
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
i was a holder for a long time. after wallet launch, I sold my ethos portfolio. i don't believe this project will moon in the future. has nothing special to show
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Litecoin & Dash are now Live in the Universal Wallet for both iOS & Android! Check out the latest updates to our Dev Dashboard to see what coins and feature integrations are up next: https://buff.ly/2MlSssg

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
the price is a joke for this project at the moment. i think this can be a gem in very near future for hodlers

I have been a token holder since the beginning, had the opportunity to buy a little on the main sale and participated in the company bounty when these tokens were still called BQX! In the HYIP market, the price of tokens reached more than $10 per unit and it's guys, while there was no product, only waiting! Now the possibilities are much higher, if you did not buy tokens before, think about it!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I have read about recent update on bedrock's development along with other so many cool things happened these days. This is ground breaking development and will be main reason for next price increase when market will be back on track. This time completed work will be helpful to sustain all the gain based on usability of the platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
the price is a joke for this project at the moment. i think this can be a gem in very near future for hodlers
Activity: 16
I don't understand why people are compalining about the airdrops, airdrops main purpose is to help build a strong community around a project but nowadays the concept has been abuse, if the prices keep growing in future, no one will complain about this being cent or not because BTC was less than a dollar sometime past
Yes I agree, the airdrop is simply as a step for the development of the project, should people not too focused on airdrop but on projects that are currently on the run. The team tried their best and I hope the price will soar in the future until there was no one to complain about the airdrop again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I don't understand why people are compalining about the airdrops, airdrops main purpose is to help build a strong community around a project but nowadays the concept has been abuse, if the prices keep growing in future, no one will complain about this being cent or not because BTC was less than a dollar sometime past
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Are you going to expand compatibility of wallet with more devices, or I won't be able to use it?

Maybe you are using outdated version of Android while this app is working all smart phones without any issue. I heard first time this issue into this thread could you give more details about your phone and Android version which are using this would help the team to get fix this issue asap. 
I also had it when I tried to download the application to my phone with the old operating system, and on the other phone everything was fine.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Did you know?: Bedrock is powered by the ETHOS token which is designed to provide utility and access throughout the Ethos ecosystem. https://buff.ly/2ws1o5u
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
receiving the airdrops as well but unfrotunately these are cents
we'll spend more to move it out of the wallet than its value...

i suppose we're splitting it among hundreds of users.
Pages:
Jump to: