Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 2. (Read 288595 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Ethos among Top 10 Altcoins to keep an eye on in 2019 in Dedicated Trading article:
https://www.dedicatedtrading.com/top-10-altcoins/
Maybe there is not most popular portal (414 Views) but it is good to see Ethos mentioned at least there. I hope we will se Ethos in mainstream crypto media, too!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Maybe there is simply not enough space for all this projects without serious  application  in real world  and market valuation finally comes to appropiate level? Market was too much affected by speculations and now we see a "blood". Too bad it is too late to throw away  bad projects :/

yes, right now people wants some good and unique application specially on blockchain. there are alot of project like ethos universal wallet, great compitition and more developers are working on it to make them more useful for their users. need some more utility based things with ethos project. that no other project right now offering at the moment.
what if there could be coin or token exchange option in universal wallet ?
Maybe there is simply not enough space for all this projects without serious  application  in real world  and market valuation finally comes to appropiate level? Market was too much affected by speculations and now we see a "blood". Too bad it is too late to throw away  bad projects :/
One thing is little strange I am sure others also have noticed this already. Since the voyager involvement is with Ethos after they acquired its looks like slower down instead of picking up more interest of public. I don't know if I am right but in the very short term it went in background and other things are being promoted. Ethos is being developed like before but impression is not very positive.
yes i noticed and ethos is losing their interest also, people are selling their tokens day by day and price moving down, other project are taking lead on ethos project, i think this is all about the competition & its getting harder to win the race for ethos. developments should be boost by the team and liquidate properly for getting more attention by crypto holders and traders. i think eths token should be utilize in other product also, so its demand will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
One thing is little strange I am sure others also have noticed this already. Since the voyager involvement is with Ethos after they acquired its looks like slower down instead of picking up more interest of public. I don't know if I am right but in the very short term it went in background and other things are being promoted. Ethos is being developed like before but impression is not very positive.
I have installed the app, but I am disappointed that token airdrop is no longer available Sad
I can see only that "Phase 2" is coming up - but there is no more details - I will be grateful for any more specific information..
@benchb I don't know why you told that EOS, STEEM, BTS aren't supported - they are
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
App does not support real coins like Bitshares, STEEM or EOS, but shitcoins like Dentacoin or TENX.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Wasn't Ethos the coin that the Youtuber Suppoman made a lot of money shilling it as the secret coin that would make you a millionaire in a paid udemy course? It went from a billion marketcap to 7 million? How is it possible to lose that much value? What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There is no doubt that Ethos universal wallet is something different than other similar solutions. Now ledger support and Ethos bedrock functionality which is just in final stages of development together will make it unique in some ways. Ethos as token has also been very profitable for its investors and early adopters as prices are up since start. My main focus is on bedrock completion as that is going to be game changer for Ethos and voyager invest to bring unlimited opportunities.
I am about to download ETHOS wallet and start using it.
Can anyone tell me is it worth to do so?
Do you have any problems (like increased battery use, intrusive notifications etc.)? I'd like to know possible disadvantages before I install, thanks!
i am using this wallet for holding some tokens & coins like eth litecoin and other top cryptos, i am having no problem at all and its running smooth on my mobile phone. battery draining is also normal because i only open this app when i need to send or receive coins and tokens. its a very good app, use it and leave your thoughts here about it
I am about to download ETHOS wallet and start using it.
Can anyone tell me is it worth to do so?
Do you have any problems (like increased battery use, intrusive notifications etc.)? I'd like to know possible disadvantages before I install, thanks!
I am picking this token again and again on every dip to maximize my profit when this ecosystem will become bullish again like before. Ethos is a legit project and it still has big potential to explode with great community.
yes this is a legit project but team should boost on developments because there are other project already going on, what about the binance official crypto currency wallet (trust wallet) its developing. i hope team will soon release new updates and news that attract people and other traders to use Ethos wallet. need to grow Ethos community more and more 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I am picking this token again and again on every dip to maximize my profit when this ecosystem will become bullish again like before. Ethos is a legit project and it still has big potential to explode with great community.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Voyager has acquired Ethos but same old people are in management to keep developing the project. This is what I understood from one of the updates on this topic few weeks ago. This will help them to grow well using infrastructure of voyager which has eyes to become global payment processor and showing significant progress already.
Activity: 49
Is this true that they sold project to other people for 4 mln usd? I read this news about 1 or 2 month ago. And whats going with development now?

Definitely not, it is still owned by the same people.
Is this true that they sold project to other people for 4 mln usd? I read this news about 1 or 2 month ago. And whats going with development now?
where did you heard that team sold this project in just 4 million $. did you have any source if yes the please share with us. well i did not heard anything like that and looks like its a false info because developments are going on and everything is going smooth.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/661676/ethos-universal-wallet-updated-to-181
Ethos Universal Wallet Updated to 1.8.1
This update includes backend upgrades and minor bug fixes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
hope thos came back to $1 soon

Although it is much needed but it depend on the overall market condition hopefully this will get more higher level and will get recover where it was sitting on ATH. Ethos is wonderful project and they have solution for online platforms.
Activity: 641
hope thos came back to $1 soon
Pages:
Jump to: