Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 6. (Read 288595 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
The whole market is crushing but sending hundrets thousands of tokens by the team is not helping the price to survive especialy when there is no real demand for token. I agree its management failure. Ethos is a great product with  very weak marketing presence too.

There should be real demand like real use application of the token to make it valuable in the market. Otherwise, the price will just continue to decline. And if the marketing team is not so active in gaining their presence and looking for their niche, then eventually this will die.
back to the team with the project if you want to have a long term, the team now has to do something and be able to convince investors, but in my opinion this is not an easy job if you see a broken market, hopefully the team can do more for the project
right now market is crashing but i think it will soon recovering again and will rise higher
but right now the main thing is to survive in the falling market. the demand is really low right now even BTC, ETH and other good coins and tokens are down for now. marketing team can play a good role in the current situation of the market and they can make stable price
team should stay in touch with the community
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
The whole market is crushing but sending hundrets thousands of tokens by the team is not helping the price to survive especialy when there is no real demand for token. I agree its management failure. Ethos is a great product with  very weak marketing presence too.

There should be real demand like real use application of the token to make it valuable in the market. Otherwise, the price will just continue to decline. And if the marketing team is not so active in gaining their presence and looking for their niche, then eventually this will die.
back to the team with the project if you want to have a long term, the team now has to do something and be able to convince investors, but in my opinion this is not an easy job if you see a broken market, hopefully the team can do more for the project
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
ADB Now Supported by Ethos Universal Wallet
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adb-now-supported-by-ethos-universal-wallet-61d707982ac4
Adbank tokens are now listed on the Ethos Universal Wallet! The Ethos Universal Wallet houses all of your coins, on multiple blockchains, in one simple interface.
more tokens are coming in to ethos universal wallet its good news. keep doing the good work ethos team.
is ETHOS planning to launch a masternode?
i did not heard yet that ethos planning to launch a masternode.
not on telegram or weekly discussion thread.
well, voting is live for ethos. vote for Round 1 of our Vote for Tokens campaign. Cast your vote for the tokens you would like to see added next to the Ethos Universal Wallet. https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
is ETHOS planning to launch a masternode?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When fiat integration fully goes functional that will increase usability of Ethos directly. This is one of the so many features and usages of Ethos I think it will be used for custody and cold storage widely in future. At the moment it overall market's situation which is suppressing every single project without distinguishing. We will see tokens with use cases will be huge come back by gaining volume.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Anyone know what the use case is for the Ethos token or is it purely speculative?

Honestly did not fully understand your question! ETHOS is an access token that enables anybody to securely manage their cryptocurrency wallets, keys and coins. In more detail you can read on the website of the company what it is for and how it is used: https://www.ethos.io/token/

So users paying with Ethos tokens for using their wallet? What different between this wallet and Eidoo, Midas wallets?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Anyone know what the use case is for the Ethos token or is it purely speculative?

Honestly did not fully understand your question! ETHOS is an access token that enables anybody to securely manage their cryptocurrency wallets, keys and coins. In more detail you can read on the website of the company what it is for and how it is used: https://www.ethos.io/token/
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
 ethos  make an exchange and ethos bank in a country crypto friendly and visa or mastercard cards
I am not in beta testing but this update with coverage of development with percentage is awesome. This is actually unique way of showing progress by letting us know how much has been done and what is left to be done. New coins and specially those features which are being awaited for long time are in last phases have been developed well. Everything is being developed for market needs.

The team shows interest in product development and is actively preparing for the development of this market! It's nice to see that the process is underway, this will ensure a steady demand for the application and a high price for the Ethos token.
the ethos team is already achived good success in this project and still working to get more.
it current stable price in this crypto bearish move is the proof
ethos app is released and many crypto lover and holders are using it.
 Vote for the tokens you’d like to see added to Ethos Universal Wallet. Make your pick and share with your friends - you only have until November 15th!
here: https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB

Currently, the price for the token is very low, do not miss the opportunity to buy more tokens! This project is too underestimated, I am here from the very beginning and I will tell you that a year ago the price for the token was higher and in fact nothing has been implemented yet, think about it!
I am not in beta testing but this update with coverage of development with percentage is awesome. This is actually unique way of showing progress by letting us know how much has been done and what is left to be done. New coins and specially those features which are being awaited for long time are in last phases have been developed well. Everything is being developed for market needs.

The team shows interest in product development and is actively preparing for the development of this market! It's nice to see that the process is underway, this will ensure a steady demand for the application and a high price for the Ethos token.
the ethos team is already achived good success in this project and still working to get more.
it current stable price in this crypto bearish move is the proof
ethos app is released and many crypto lover and holders are using it.
 Vote for the tokens you’d like to see added to Ethos Universal Wallet. Make your pick and share with your friends - you only have until November 15th!
here: https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
update:
@Ethos_io
Universal Wallet Tip: Add assets to your WatchFolio and explore coin profiles that combine raw data, key facts and social intelligence. Create a fantasy portfolio and compete with your friends! Finally, a fun way to crypto https://buff.ly/2JYcPWy

yes the update genisis version is working good. The next step in financial markets evolution.
check out this video about the what is eth gas and how you can make faster transaction on ethos with customize gas price.
ahttps://www.ethos.io/what-is-ethereum-gas/
well i hope ethos will be very huge in future of crypto world
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When everything is very important which is being developed then it becomes hard to choose one single thing to appreciate. For project every little part and feature has same importance and priority. But it depends on users which they saw as most interesting for them. Ethos is being built with care and state of the art functions but still 90% of completion on fiat gateway via Simplex is what caught my attention at first glance.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Ethos Chief Product Officer Kevin Pettit is here to share the latest updates on v1.5 beta – including all our progress with new coin integrations, performance enhancements and bug fixes. Read his most recent Dev Diary entry now to see what's on deck: https://buff.ly/2wfxDot
Pages:
Jump to: