Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 5. (Read 288595 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
TrueUSD will be coming to the Ethos Universal Wallet in our next 1.6 Update. ethos is going to be huge in coming future
i think stable coin support is great choice for ethos universal wallet, without it its incomplete.
https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1070374747882455040
this will attract more users and investors for sure
the support of partners is the best, yes every project wants the projects to grow rapidly, it could not be separated from the support of the community and is also a partner. they will work together to build a project to accomplish what they are targeting.
i am very happy to see that tweet stable coin support make this project more attractive because many trader needs usd wallet and trueUSD table coin and all other crypto coin in one wallet make it complete now we need ethos wallet only for all our funds managment.
good work ethos team hope developments will going on like this in future.

Ethos is reallly a good project since the start. We all just want some kind of assurance they'll continue this despite of all what's happening in the market. Cheers to Ethos for being a great project. Looking forward to what you guys can achieve.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
TrueUSD will be coming to the Ethos Universal Wallet in our next 1.6 Update. ethos is going to be huge in coming future
i think stable coin support is great choice for ethos universal wallet, without it its incomplete.
the support of partners is the best, yes every project wants the projects to grow rapidly, it could not be separated from the support of the community and is also a partner. they will work together to build a project to accomplish what they are targeting.
i am very happy to see that tweet stable coin support make this project more attractive because many trader needs usd wallet and trueUSD table coin and all other crypto coin in one wallet make it complete now we need ethos wallet only for all our funds managment.
good work ethos team hope developments will going on like this in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Please list new york coin at ethos  Smiley

http://t.me/ethos_io

If you want to get quicker response than it would be nice to contact with official person through social media channels.
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Please list new york coin at ethos  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Ethos ecosystem explained with image let even inexperienced user to understand it well without need of any help. A complete solution from payments to merchants and fiat gateway integration to bridge the two currencies. I also saw banking inside the ecosystem to be announced that is will complete it from every point. Ethos's total marketcap of $10 millions is nothing and should be thought on it upside potential from here.
Very long journey to $1.
It takes time, and might take months or years to hit $1.
It is likely the same situation of bitcoin, which has to fight seriously to hit its all time high around $20k.
that's a good move right now ethos have great potential and its price could go upto 1$ again
right now the price is 13 cents and already up by 17%
i think this is because of recent bull move in the market happened
i am also buying some more ethos tokens at urrent price and i hope it will go up more atleast 40 cents in a month
its upto on the market behave from current situation of the market is assume that you are right. 1$ target could take a year
but its also possible that market behave turn into bull run and ethos hit 1$ in three months
i said that 40 cents in a month its my prediction based on current bullish move of the market but now things again looks same bearish
top 10 currencies are rising. let's see what is gonna happens next in december 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
You should contact them in off channels to reach quickly to team. They are active here and most of time social media and telegram plus their own support sections are best for these things. As far as I know they don't charge anything it was at start now I don't have idea about the listing procedure anymore. It is always better to have official response for anything.
how much is the fee for a coin top 400 cmc to join ethos ?

It is very confusing question what are you really inquiring? If you are talking about current position than it is already above than 400 ranking. It need more details what is exactly you are asking there?

i want to see one of my favorite coin in ethos universal wallet

the coin have 3 milions market cap

how much ethos charge ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

It is very confusing question what are you really inquiring? If you are talking about current position than it is already above than 400 ranking. It need more details what is exactly you are asking there?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I missed the news for Ethos tokens ... is there a Contract change from this token of 0x5af2be193a6abca9c8817001f45744777db30756? if I can, I know what is the smart contract for this token now? please info
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It will not take time when starts rising when be very quick without allowing people to get on again. Why it looks so difficult to be at $1 again because recent flash crash of market limited the ability of thinking of people. Ethos was underdeveloped when it touched that high now imagine where it will landing in few months time. It always seems difficult to make new all time high during bearish times.
i sell my ethos  at 2 $ and buy another crypto now i buy back  Smiley  

super deal

how many votes one coin need to have to join Ethos ?

Vote NYC - Ethos Universal Wallet
https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB?inf_contact_key=ebc1391711b82706379fe67a505e38a2c2d0c8c4218bb7231a9cf0b418776d8d

can ethos make visa cards and a dex exchange in future  
that's a good move right now ethos have great potential and its price could go upto 1$ again
right now the price is 13 cents and already up by 17%
i think this is because of recent bull move in the market happened
i am also buying some more ethos tokens at urrent price and i hope it will go up more atleast 40 cents in a month
i sell my ethos  at 2 $ and buy another crypto now i buy back  Smiley  

super deal

how many votes one coin need to have to join Ethos ?

Vote NYC - Ethos Universal Wallet
https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB?inf_contact_key=ebc1391711b82706379fe67a505e38a2c2d0c8c4218bb7231a9cf0b418776d8d

can ethos make visa cards and a dex exchange in future  
Merit: 252
Everyone to who you see active here have remembered everything and development status can also be checked. All those stunning and highly useful features are on the track and will be available in near future. I really expect Ethos to be picked up surprisingly by some institutional level services providers for trading,selling and custodian services as this is one of the best product available even with limited active features.

I also like this wallet both in appearance and in functionality, I am sure that in the future it will be in significant demand, it is a good project for storage in my portfolio!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Everyone to who you see active here have remembered everything and development status can also be checked. All those stunning and highly useful features are on the track and will be available in near future. I really expect Ethos to be picked up surprisingly by some institutional level services providers for trading,selling and custodian services as this is one of the best product available even with limited active features.
Merit: 252
The whole market is crushing but sending hundrets thousands of tokens by the team is not helping the price to survive especialy when there is no real demand for token. I agree its management failure. Ethos is a great product with  very weak marketing presence too.

There should be real demand like real use application of the token to make it valuable in the market. Otherwise, the price will just continue to decline. And if the marketing team is not so active in gaining their presence and looking for their niche, then eventually this will die.
back to the team with the project if you want to have a long term, the team now has to do something and be able to convince investors, but in my opinion this is not an easy job if you see a broken market, hopefully the team can do more for the project
right now market is crashing but i think it will soon recovering again and will rise higher
but right now the main thing is to survive in the falling market. the demand is really low right now even BTC, ETH and other good coins and tokens are down for now. marketing team can play a good role in the current situation of the market and they can make stable price
team should stay in touch with the community

This time you need to wait, it is very difficult to create something and implement marketing when you see such a picture. In fact, I think that the next panic market downturn will end and whoever will wait for this moment will be rich! The project team is good, the same can be said about the product, so we, the investors, should support them in this situation!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Ethos has center role to play in future because of its high class products with all those state of the arts features. This crash is temporary and has to pass after all and development what is taking place around this newly born industry shouting louder that this is future. Look at facts and ground realities to not be deceived by prices and stay strong. At next rise many things will be changed and new all time highs for many tokens will be seen whereas some of these may never recover.
Pages:
Jump to: