Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 8. (Read 288595 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I see this recent partnership between Voyager and Ethos in context of collaboration and cooperation if we want to make cryptocurrencies and blockchain as best alternative of existed ecosystem of finance. The sooner the projects adapt the attitude of cooperation to build the future together the better it is. We can not deny the importance of competition because this open doors to high level of evolution but this is healthy change to see collaborative attitude among projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
    Dear Ethos HODL’ers Interesting News Voyager x Ethos: A Strategic Partnership! "Voyager and Ethos share the joint vision of a financial system that is open, safe, and fair for everyone. We believe that crypto is the future, and together we’re building the infrastructure to support and drive mass adoption. Our shared goal is simple - grow crypto and what it stands for!"  Read timeline plans here:  https://www.investvoyager.com/blog/voyager-x-ethos-a-strategic-partnership
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
It just doesn't make sense to me how such a promising coin has decreased in value so much over the past months. Marketing needs to be upped for this project to gain more traction from a wider audience base.

This market is difficult to predict and no one will give a guarantee for the high value of the token, or the fact that it is completely depreciated. Everything as usual will be decided only by time and steel endurance!

Agreed with you this project has very secure product which will get more adoption in coming days. It depend on the the growth this will attract so many users I also think it is worth to keep faith in it.
right now holding ethos worth a lot because right now the market is too much down
when prices go up then ethos will get pretty decent price and also ethos wallet developed much in near future
new traders are also attracting to ethos wallet where every wallet control in one place
yes it is worth to keep faith in ethos
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It just doesn't make sense to me how such a promising coin has decreased in value so much over the past months. Marketing needs to be upped for this project to gain more traction from a wider audience base.

This market is difficult to predict and no one will give a guarantee for the high value of the token, or the fact that it is completely depreciated. Everything as usual will be decided only by time and steel endurance!

Agreed with you this project has very secure product which will get more adoption in coming days. It depend on the the growth this will attract so many users I also think it is worth to keep faith in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
good  news ethos . we need dex. exchange in crypto  maybe ethos can make one .

when New York coin join ethos ? 
how much is the fee to join ethos ?
Activity: 49
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Hello,Why still Ethos coin name is BQX in binance !!! why you guys not correction it? I think it would be fine if the name change in binance and it would be better for us.hope the team would take necessary step for it.
the ethos pair on binance BQX should change. team should contact with binance to take necessary steps for change name
i am using ethos wallet recently and its very good security is good on the wallet
its very easy to use multiple wallet from one app. but still a lot of work to do for adding more wallets in the app. keep working...
Activity: 46
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Still wondering what is gonna bring value to the ETHOS tokens ?!?!
That is missing feature to make this Ethos wallet complete with fiat integration. I also am waiting for that day when big news will come out on the surface. Ethos team has been very good to listen and keep eye on the opinions and reviews what people want and expect form them. Ethos has shining future no one has contrary opinion to this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Looking forward to when you can buy a wide selction of cryptos with FIAT on Ethos. That will be fantastic. The space needs more options than Coinbase.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This list of newly announced coins contains all the important and backed by larger communities. I will see this highly strategic move to make the ETHOS wallet adoptable by those people holding those coins already. Even people are already using different wallets but secure and safe wallets need will always will be felt and remain and this is what Ethos offers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Ethos is providing great services their support is increasing really fast and as well community is growing rapidly. I believe very soon it will be get recover as this is good project in market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
43 new coins coming to ethos wallet: https://www.ethos.io/43-new-coins-coming-to-universal-wallet?inf_contact_key=a262cc74c97a652bb707e09a5819b0485c953d33d17d8fa8aa676c46fe9aff7b

Code:
CRYPTO20 C20
CPChain CPC
Jibrel Network JNT
LGO Exchange (Legolas Exchange) LGO
PCHAIN PAI
Pundi X NPXS
Ambrosus AMB
Mainframe MFT
Selfkey KEY
AdEx ADX
ETHLend LEND
Eidoo EDO
IoTeX IOTX
District0x DNT
Ripio Credit Network RCN
AirSwap AST
Quantstamp QSP
Raiden RDN
Endor Protocol EDR
DMarket DMT
NAGA NGC
Refereum RFR
FuzeX FXT
KickCoin KICK
Noah Coin NOAH
Edgeless EDG
United Traders Token UTT
BitRent RNTB
TomoChain (TomoCoin) TOMO
Fusion FSN
GoNetwork (GoToken) GOT
DATA DTA
Huobi Token HT
UTRUST UTK
Tokenomy TEN
Telcoin TEL
Trade Token (Trade.io) TIO
OriginTrail (Trace) TRAC
Distributed Credit Chain DCC
Soarcoin SOAR
Genaro Network GNX
Cube AUTO
Egretia EGT

Also,  new airdrops are coming  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
With the recent enhancements made to our coin integration system, Ethos is now gearing up to onboard more tokens into the Universal Wallet. Best of all: We’ve prioritized these based on your feedback 👍🏽 Get the full scoop on what to expect in release 1.3 https://buff.ly/2QA1zEy
copper member
Activity: 238
Phase 1 of our Community Airdrop Program was a huge success thanks to our wonderful partners. Special s/o to all our pre-registered users! We’re so happy to introduce you to these cutting-edge platforms. Stay tuned for Phase 2 updates coming soon! https://buff.ly/2CXwbNd
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
It's official! DASH is now live in the ETHOS Universal Wallet! Users can safely and simply store, track, send and receive DASH in a flash.
It's a great wallet!

Get it here: https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

https://twitter.com/Dashpay/status/1038540520367173632
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Current market's situation is effecting every single project without making difference among them because investors are panicked and scared. They are unable to distinguish where the product has been delivered and where just talks are over and over again. Once all this uncertainty will be over Ethos will be big gainer because of the work on what it is standing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Easiest decision I've ever made when it comes to altcoins. There are precisely zero red flags when it comes to Ethos. Transparency, endless potential for future growth, you name it. It has it all going for it.
Ethos's recent move to add big markets those from top will increase its popularity and adoption. Newbie people still first issues face is secure wallet as they don't know nothing at start. Ethos is keep improving and enhancing the functionality and support for more markets which is important at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: