Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update - page 17. (Read 108284 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
went over to the cryptocointalk forums. in etoken thread, saw mogui's account.

https://cryptocointalk.com/user/4986-mogui/

You will have to login to see the profile.

Mogui
Member Since 08 Jan 2014
OFFLINE Last Active Today, 05:46 AM

Hmmm, he came online today.

Good to know. Then we have online on tuesday and today confirmed. I am sure in 2014 it must be possible to hear something very soon then  Smiley  Undecided
Lol, you gonna fork this coin, ok. What is next? Any plans? Any development? You all panicing, that is not good. I just want to let you know that if you make new fork and dev appear, hm, I will be with dev, cause:
1. He start this coin and make a lot of work
2. He has plans - development, market and so on.
3. New dev don't have any plan, he is gonna make fork, but who will support it (sorry, man, but without a plan, I cannot support you).
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Mogui
Member Since 08 Jan 2014

He was online on Bt too after 24 hours the fork went wrong and he said nothing, another user said that he msg-ed him on facebook where he was also online and did not replied there either. We have to admit that for some reason probably he abandoned the project
1 week (till monday - 27.01.2014) is ok I think. Real life is unpredictable. Dev lost a lot of time on this coin, I think he has a really good explanation to this problem.

I would vote but too less possibilities. I would take wait for dev but maximum till  monday or wednesday. That would give him 1 week or some days more since fork.
And i think it`s possible during 7-10 days to write a single sentence. "I`m alive and will do something about the problem." Then we can wait.
The timeframe is important in my eyes.

If you say wait one month or longer i would vote for fork asap.

I`m a shrimp doesn`t help in any way.  Huh Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Mogui
Member Since 08 Jan 2014

I don`t know where the problem is the last pages.
We`re just thinking about how to rescue the coin in case mogui doesn`t respond in the next days.
We can`t wait till summer. And serious, if you do a fork or deploy such important changes you can`t get offline so long.
If i would commit changes which affect the whole system at work and go on holidays the next day and the system crashs i would have worked the longest time there.
But that would be just at a normal job. I think here`s a little more money involved than what i earn a month as a software developer.

I said already on monday just one sentence from mogui would be enough. He just needs to write: "No time atm, will fix it this week or next" and everything would be fine and we would wait.
I had never a problem with him and he did a good job, but we need decisions what will happen with this coin otherwise it will die.

The best would be he comes back and we all together bring it back on the right track. I think most of us don`t even want to do all these things. We just want to mine and be happy with a working etok. But if dev doesn`t come back or respond and we as a community do nothing you can see this as dead.
Is that what you want ?
So what`s the problem thinking about possible solutions ?
1 week (till monday - 27.01.2014) is ok I think. Real life is unpredictable. Dev lost a lot of time on this coin, I think he has a really good explanation to this problem.
Well then wait. But i am suprised people read "weekend-end" and being back monday (last monday) as a explenation for why he is not here this week. But oke.

This message was already in place last friday.

And plans for taking over this coin? Please. I just want to mine some. I did not ask for this. Noone who is stepping up right now does.

Yeah monday, but he siad he was busy.

At last. I would just say i have NOTHING to do with this. I am just trying to make sure my fucking mining doesnt go wasted because there are 2 devs, 2 chains, people fighting over which chain must stay. when mogui comes back there will be a huge mess, and coin will die in the fucking dirt.

Good luck anyway. I am out.

Well to be more clear. I got this pm last week from Mogui

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Mjollnir on: January 17, 2014, 05:43:23 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Sometime cache issue cause issue with picture. Try to write your URL picture with an argumet after (mypicture.png?arg=randomargument), it reset the cache for the pic.

Thanks for your support, you're very handful =)

Regards,
--Mogui
http://www.e-token.org
[email protected]

(please quote the whole text if you reply to this private message)
(not available this week-end, I may answer Monday or later)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
But hey. Just wait. For a team that is not a team. etc.
I go focus on something else right now i think. Hopes he saves it. Just wondering how many weeks everyone want to wait.
Well then wait. But i am suprised people read "weekend-end" and being back monday (last monday) as a explenation for why he is not here this week. But oke.

And plans for taking over this coin? Please. I just want to mine some. I did not ask for this. Noone who is stepping up right now does.

Yeah monday, but he siad he was busy.

At last. I would just say i have NOTHING to do with this. I am just trying to make sure my fucking mining doesnt go wasted because there are 2 devs, 2 chains, people fighting over which chain must stay. when mogui comes back there will be a huge mess, and coin will die in the fucking dirt.

Good luck anyway. I am out.

He posted this. You see, he did list something that tells me he was in a hurry. He said he wont be available for this week. This clears it guys. We have to wait for the dev.

and everyone seemed to ignore this message? I hope you did not do it on purpose to takeover the coin

No, i think people just did not notice this thread go by.

Activity: 200
Nice try. That was last weekend. And all posts in regards to the fork that he made came after that weekend. But nice try.
Hi,

I'll not be available all the week-end from now (or soon ^^).
I hope you'll all take care of the young eTok Wink

I'll able to start replying my messages on Monday. If someone ask me, please lead him/her to my Private Messages box and explain I'm not available.

Thanks !

Now I'll speak a little about the eTOK futur.
I want the altcoin community aware of this. I'll share to externals when we will about to release.

eToken is an electronic supply, aka crypto-currency, altcoin or so.
Because the eToken community is very active we reached a good state of integration.
eToken isn't born to be only a coin. The team is working step-by-step on services considering altcoins.

The first service we are going to try, will be a market place. It's very experimental right now, some setup you'll read may change.

The community is missing a market for altcoin to altcoin. It's easy to buy altcoins for LTC or BTC right now. But what about BAT to FCK ? RPC for COL ? Or any else.

So the eToken team is currently developing this marketplace. We should release it in the next days or weeks, after some private beta-tests, with peoples from the public.

eToken-Cryptomarket (let's say eTOK-C) will not work like most exchanges.
Only 4 altcoins will be listed: making 6 pairs. So you can exchange coin1 for coin2, 3 and 4. Ect...
Every weeks or so, we rotate, and list other altcoins.

Each time the market close to rotate, offers are cancelled and your altcoins send on your addresses. Else, you can withdraw (/deposit) any-time.

On the 4 altcoins, one will always be eToken. One will be voted by peoples, the team will decide the lasts.

The conditions te be listed on eTOK-C are:
 - the coin have to be a small one. We don't want exchange smalls versus bigs as the usual.
 - the coin wasn't already in the last list (except for eTOK).
 - the coin have to be at least 1 week old (understand: no pre-listing).
 - we won't try to get the devs approval to add the coin. But in the case they ask, we won't list it.
 - we are neutral and expect to have visitors from all the world. So we won't accept coins about political things, religious, ect...

How the trade system will work ?
Trades work by stacks. You can buy/sell the stack you want.
Each offer live 24h, after this delay the offer is cancelled and back to your account.

What about fees ?
Trades will have no fees,
deposits will have no fees,
we will apply a 1% fee on withdraw, except for eTOK, at 0%.

A small picture for the eyes. It's an example picture (the coins here will not be listed it's just to show), but the main design is here:

He posted this. You see, he did list something that tells me he was in a hurry. He said he wont be available for this week. This clears it guys. We have to wait for the dev.

I'll able to start replying my messages on Monday. If someone ask me, please lead him/her to my Private Messages box and explain I'm not available.

Well on monday he was back. Saw the coin was in trouble because of the difficulty. Made fork that day. Went back on tuesday and saw it went bad. No awnser since. Altough being online serveral times that day. I can not find a good explanation in what he said last week for what is happening now.
Activity: 140
Hi,

Thanks !

I want the altcoin community aware of this. I'll share to externals when we will about to release.

Because the eToken community is very active we reached a good state of integration.
eToken isn't born to be only a coin. The team is working step-by-step on services considering altcoins.

The first service we are going to try, will be a market place. It's very experimental right now, some setup you'll read may change.

The community is missing a market for altcoin to altcoin. It's easy to buy altcoins for LTC or BTC right now. But what about BAT to FCK ? RPC for COL ? Or any else.

So the eToken team is currently developing this marketplace. We should release it in the next days or weeks, after some private beta-tests, with peoples from the public.

Only 4 altcoins will be listed: making 6 pairs. So you can exchange coin1 for coin2, 3 and 4. Ect...

Each time the market close to rotate, offers are cancelled and your altcoins send on your addresses. Else, you can withdraw (/deposit) any-time.

On the 4 altcoins, one will always be eToken. One will be voted by peoples, the team will decide the lasts.

- the coin have to be a small one. We don't want exchange smalls versus bigs as the usual.
 - we won't try to get the devs approval to add the coin. But in the case they ask, we won't list it.
 - we are neutral and expect to have visitors from all the world. So we won't accept coins about political things, religious, ect...

Each offer live 24h, after this delay the offer is cancelled and back to your account.

What about fees ?

A small picture for the eyes. It's an example picture (the coins here will not be listed it's just to show), but the main design is here:

and everyone seemed to ignore this message? I hope you did not do it on purpose to takeover the coin
Hi,

Thanks !

What about fees ?

I made some research and found devs fb profile...i just don't know to make it public or not...i contacted him there but no answer while i can see that he was online on fb

Public would be a little harse. But good effort :-) Maybe you get a awnser. At least he is not dead  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Once again to sum it up for everyone because I think a lot of people are going nuts right now Cheesy
  • Murkanovics pool at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ is a fork with a client without the difficulty bug at the block where the initial fork from OPs client happened as well
  • We need to get this coin alive again, so i suggest we start mining on that pool right away to get this mess up under control

We can still discuss further whether we want to change the client at a later point in order to
a) delete the bank of Mogui
b) create a new superblock
c) get rid of the gamble-reward blocks at 1000/10000 (I personally never liked them)

For now we need to stay calm and get mining going again, a coins value rises with the trust and security it offers - we need to reestablish that and we are not doing it by going all crazy and creating thousands of new topics where everybody is doing what he wants.

If you agree with me and think this is the right way to do it, go ahead and mine on murkanovics pool.

Cheers Wink

Well i expect the fork to be anounced. Not the fork that is in use at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee. It still have the old block rewards etc. And well it wont be a fair new start.

But i know that was point 3) forking from the original forkblock at 42218. Seems oke. Mining now is wasting power ;-)

It doesn't have to be a waste. If the community agrees and diff drops in 3 blocks on my chain, I may suspend the pool for the time being and we can continue from 42218+24. There are many options, please keep your criticism constructive. Smiley

I think this is the best option.  

But on re release coinedup needs to be updated first and all buy and sell orders cancelled.  then wallets need to be produced and released to everyone and pools at once
Activity: 770
I made some research and found devs fb profile...i just don't know to make it public or not...i contacted him there but no answer while i can see that he was online on fb
Activity: 686
we should wait for the dev guys. Dont be so fast. wait for him till this weekend.
but why they are silent and do not say anything at all  Huh

dev owns a lot of coins he wont let them go just like that

so be patience

Well that may be true. On the otherhand. There should be a team (i remember that he told us e-token was a team of developers and bussines men). That we should trust the bank because they had great plans.

But it seems there is only one dev. Who owns 100.000 + etokens. Was online after the fork several times that day. Did not react on the forum. But even worse he (or someone of the team/ if there was one) never did damage control. We had to email coinedup our selfs after we noticed they where on the new wallet.

So i can be loyal. But i am not that naieve.

he said he had plans of the coin, he even made a exchange website. he invested money, bought permanent nodes, bought servers, was developing a etoken exchange (something that no other coin has done). I am pretty sure there were more than 1 person. one person cant do that all.

Let's wait for them. I think mogui has some personal problems which are not letting him focus on etoken. Different things can happen in life. We should wait.

I agree to that. I am very suprised myself. And i did/do like the guy. He was loyal to me.

But even if he has personal problems. What prevent him from comming online ( i can totaly imagen that. There are more important things in life that money. Let alone cryptocoins). But where is the team? I have difficulty trusting in it again when basic information is not vallid.

and unlike some people saying maybe he could not handle the code of the coin, or was hard for him. I disagree. He was a well coder, he did implement things that were not copy paste. and he did fork the chain, which is difficult. It was bugged. and he has not come to this thread since ( I believe). I will wait for him.

He was online 3 times at bitcointalk and didint even bothered to write a word here so don't expect him too much...
Pages:
Jump to: