Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 18. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
friends, I would like to discuss another point. I do not argue that the creation of Eumeria will bring great benefits, advantages and breathe new life into the charity industry, but the acquisition of cryptocurrency, trading and holding it carries quite serious risks, which are not warned here for some reason. Do you think this is worth thinking about?
you are slightly mistaken, because of the risks required to warn any blockchain project that uses cryptocurrency. Including, this is done by the Evimeria developers. First of all, it is a warning that no information contained in white paper should be considered as a call to action, as a legal, accounting or investment recommendation of any kind.
Activity: 420
friends, I would like to discuss another point. I do not argue that the creation of Eumeria will bring great benefits, advantages and breathe new life into the charity industry, but the acquisition of cryptocurrency, trading and holding it carries quite serious risks, which are not warned here for some reason. Do you think this is worth thinking about?
I will probably add that this will be not only a faster process, but also a qualitative one. Without the participation of supporters, relying only on a decentralized system that authenticates, verifies data without contracts, etc.
my friend, you do not understand a little and underestimate the role of the blockchain in our life. It allows you to just make the process not only fair and transparent, but also fast, which, in addition to money, also saves time. Read more about the blockchain in white paper, there it is told about the history of the foundation.
yes, you are right. I read about it. It turns out that the blockchain was created as an account book, moreover in a decentralized manner, which excludes the possibility of the participation of any dominant center. It is also the absence of a centralized system, which also has many drawbacks, namely, the blockchain eliminates them.
absolutely right. Blockchain is a new level of thinking, new technologies that will allow every aspect of our life to reach a new level. And in the charity system, it will come in handy as well as possible, and the fight against corruption will be much faster.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
my friend, you do not understand a little and underestimate the role of the blockchain in our life. It allows you to just make the process not only fair and transparent, but also fast, which, in addition to money, also saves time. Read more about the blockchain in white paper, there it is told about the history of the foundation.
yes, you are right. I read about it. It turns out that the blockchain was created as an account book, moreover in a decentralized manner, which excludes the possibility of the participation of any dominant center. It is also the absence of a centralized system, which also has many drawbacks, namely, the blockchain eliminates them.
Activity: 322
but there is a cryptocurrency here. How, then, to be with fiat money? Or does it all go to the fact that cryptocurrency becomes a means of payment or, in this case, a means of donation? I do not quite understand your thought.
yes, of course, there is a cryptocurrency here. But any of those that exist is possible for donations, and then they are converted at the current exchange rate into EVI tokens, which will contribute to the spread of the latter and their further popularity.
it turns out that Evimeria seeks to become a standard rank and file platform with an emphasis on charity? Then why don't they choose another industry? People will continue to doubt the sincerity of the developers and their good intentions.
but there is a cryptocurrency here. How, then, to be with fiat money? Or does it all go to the fact that cryptocurrency becomes a means of payment or, in this case, a means of donation? I do not quite understand your thought.
yes, of course, there is a cryptocurrency here. But any of those that exist is possible for donations, and then they are converted at the current exchange rate into EVI tokens, which will contribute to the spread of the latter and their further popularity.
Hello! I believe that the field of charity is very much in need of creating a blockchain project that will eradicate the opinion of many people that donor money does not always go where it was donated. What do you think?
I agree with you. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that there have already been attempts to establish this system. These were some organizations that simply didn’t have enough jurisdiction to fight corruption as needed. Evimeria is planning to become a future in the field of charity. I think this is completely feasible and possible for developers.
note that first of all it becomes possible thanks to the blockchain. You probably know that this technology is now becoming increasingly popular. The reason is simple - the blockchain allows you to make the process of circulation of funds transparent.
Hello! I believe that the field of charity is very much in need of creating a blockchain project that will eradicate the opinion of many people that donor money does not always go where it was donated. What do you think?
I agree with you. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that there have already been attempts to establish this system. These were some organizations that simply didn’t have enough jurisdiction to fight corruption as needed. Evimeria is planning to become a future in the field of charity. I think this is completely feasible and possible for developers.
Tell me, what cryptocurrency does the Evimeria platform take? And will this crypto currency be used for donations or will it be converted automatically into EVI tokens?
like on any other similar platform, any cryptocurrency will be converted at the current exchange rate. By the way, deviating from the topic, I will say that the platform will consist of the Council for Charity / Campaign, which can be filtered by geographic location, name, activity, the latest and other general filters.
Tell me, what cryptocurrency does the Evimeria platform take? And will this crypto currency be used for donations or will it be converted automatically into EVI tokens?
in summary, we can say that all the useful components that unite the platform form a single whole: a simple interface for charitable organizations, uniting them with donors, an exchange only for EVI, which links EVI with other cryptocurrency assets, and a public distributed register, where everything is tracked and counted.
I'm just amazed how you can create such a large and impressive ecosystem. Developers must have extensive experience in business and other industries related to charity. I am sure that charity will reach a new level thanks to this platform.
I have to say that the Evimeria team really has a wealth of experience in finance, IT technology, web development, communications and marketing. They are competent enough to be trusted. In addition, they have a huge commitment to work.
in summary, we can say that all the useful components that unite the platform form a single whole: a simple interface for charitable organizations, uniting them with donors, an exchange only for EVI, which links EVI with other cryptocurrency assets, and a public distributed register, where everything is tracked and counted.
I'm just amazed how you can create such a large and impressive ecosystem. Developers must have extensive experience in business and other industries related to charity. I am sure that charity will reach a new level thanks to this platform.
friends, but after all EVI is currently the Waves token. How could it happen that now it is part of an independent ecosystem with its blockchain? Or did I miss that this year EVI has its public blockchain with its conductor?
yes, this is true. By the way, I think that the following detail is also important: to confirm the business status, charities will go through the KYC procedure. I think that after such confirmation no one will doubt the honesty of their intentions. Do you know about this procedure?
yes, of course. It is quite well-known in the cryptocurrency world and provides an opportunity for start-up developers not to doubt the authenticity and honesty of their members.
friends, but after all EVI is currently the Waves token. How could it happen that now it is part of an independent ecosystem with its blockchain? Or did I miss that this year EVI has its public blockchain with its conductor?
yes, this is true. By the way, I think that the following detail is also important: to confirm the business status, charities will go through the KYC procedure. I think that after such confirmation no one will doubt the honesty of their intentions. Do you know about this procedure?
Pages:
Jump to: