Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 17. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
then I do not understand what benefits, except for the fact-finding, he bears the participants? If I can't use this information, then why do I need white paper? Although if I were an investor, I would, of course, like to study the whole project from and to.
read the white paper as an instruction for your participation in it. This white paper is provided "as is" for informational purposes only, for the purpose of describing the proposed token system called Evimeria.
yes, nevertheless I will consider that Evimeria is a future without corruption and a serious faith in charities and donations. All the activities of the project will be at a glance, and the non-profit sector can be considered destroyed by the ambiguous opinion about charity. This project will succeed!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
then I do not understand what benefits, except for the fact-finding, he bears the participants? If I can't use this information, then why do I need white paper? Although if I were an investor, I would, of course, like to study the whole project from and to.
read the white paper as an instruction for your participation in it. This white paper is provided "as is" for informational purposes only, for the purpose of describing the proposed token system called Evimeria.
Activity: 28
friends, you need to seriously consider all the risks before participating in the project and before acquiring tokens. The acquisition of EVI tokens and their storage are associated with various risks, in particular, with the risk that Evimeria will not be able to launch its activities, develop a blockchain and provide the promised services.
I agree. Moreover, this document does not constitute an offer for investment, nor does it constitute an offer or sale, public or private, of any financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction.
Activity: 378
friends, you need to seriously consider all the risks before participating in the project and before acquiring tokens. The acquisition of EVI tokens and their storage are associated with various risks, in particular, with the risk that Evimeria will not be able to launch its activities, develop a blockchain and provide the promised services.
friends, you forgot to mention another co-founder - Danny van der Pluime. Concurrently, he is the chief operating officer. He is also the chairman of a charitable foundation based in the Netherlands. His experience in finance and accounting will be crucial for maintaining a healthy account of Evimeria finance.
tell me, is it necessary to work in the cryptoindustry to create blockchain startups? It seems to me that this is not necessary. Cryptocurrency is now being talked about at every turn, so big knowledge is not needed to create a good project.
you are not quite right. First, Danny has been working in the crypto industry since 2011. Secondly, you need enough knowledge. You must understand the risks that you face when interacting with cryptocurrency.
I understand the risks, because I have read the white paper. It contains very valuable information that I can use for my further actions. I am sure that she will help me to make a serious decision about participation in this project.
friends, you forgot to mention another co-founder - Danny van der Pluime. Concurrently, he is the chief operating officer. He is also the chairman of a charitable foundation based in the Netherlands. His experience in finance and accounting will be crucial for maintaining a healthy account of Evimeria finance.
tell me, is it necessary to work in the cryptoindustry to create blockchain startups? It seems to me that this is not necessary. Cryptocurrency is now being talked about at every turn, so big knowledge is not needed to create a good project.
you are not quite right. First, Danny has been working in the crypto industry since 2011. Secondly, you need enough knowledge. You must understand the risks that you face when interacting with cryptocurrency.
if you mean the presence of an exchange, a wallet with keys and a public blockchain, then yes. Moreover, it is worth noting that the exchange is owned by developers. This adds credibility to them. By the way, do we know anything about the project team? Tell me something about them, for example, about the founder.
the project team is generally very cool and experienced! I think it is worth saying a few words about the founder. Bas Visser is a co-founder and lead developer with five years of experience in the IT, web development and digital industries: SQL, PHP, Java, C #, HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript, as well as in software development. He was immersed in cryptocurrency and blockchain for over 2 years.
this is a really impressive summary, since it is necessary to be extensively savvy in order to be able to create such an ecosystem. By the way, yes. Evimeria is indeed a whole ecosystem, owning many tools.
if you mean the presence of an exchange, a wallet with keys and a public blockchain, then yes. Moreover, it is worth noting that the exchange is owned by developers. This adds credibility to them. By the way, do we know anything about the project team? Tell me something about them, for example, about the founder.
the project team is generally very cool and experienced! I think it is worth saying a few words about the founder. Bas Visser is a co-founder and lead developer with five years of experience in the IT, web development and digital industries: SQL, PHP, Java, C #, HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript, as well as in software development. He was immersed in cryptocurrency and blockchain for over 2 years.
guys, it is worth noting that, after all, the basis of the project is not the fight against corruption, but the possibility of creating an honest and open process of donations. All donations and their use will be available for permanent viewing, checking and tracking in the public block chain.
I completely agree with this. The fight against corruption will rather be a conclusion, taken for granted. This is the resulting event that will shrink over time. The developers, though, make the world sincere and kind, for which they have tremendous respect!
this is a very crucial decision. After all, they will have to destroy the non-profit sector, proving that donations can go into the hands that most need it. In addition, Evimeri provides a complex of other services that will be useful both to each participant and to the charitable organizations themselves.
guys, it is worth noting that, after all, the basis of the project is not the fight against corruption, but the possibility of creating an honest and open process of donations. All donations and their use will be available for permanent viewing, checking and tracking in the public block chain.
I completely agree with this. The fight against corruption will rather be a conclusion, taken for granted. This is the resulting event that will shrink over time. The developers, though, make the world sincere and kind, for which they have tremendous respect!
What are your views on donations now? After non-profit organizations were seen in scandals related to the fact that the money did not go to the recipients, but went to the side, it seems to me that people have forgotten how to believe in goodness.
you are absolutely right. I began to appear quite reasonable questions: where do my funds go? Should I check this and am I sure about the organization to which I list them? so I think that I am not the only one who thinks about it.
I also waited for some space from the sphere of charity, which would be honest, absolutely incorruptible and carry the mission of goodwill. I am upset that at the present time it is not so, because everywhere there is corruption. Perhaps the developers are doing the right thing, bringing this sphere to a different level.
I am sure that they are doing the right thing. Yes, not everyone perceives cryptocurrency, and the blockchain is not so popular in some parts of the Earth, however, it should be borne in mind that this is the best solution proposed for charity at the moment. By the way, in this project I see more pluses than minuses.
What are your views on donations now? After non-profit organizations were seen in scandals related to the fact that the money did not go to the recipients, but went to the side, it seems to me that people have forgotten how to believe in goodness.
you are absolutely right. I began to appear quite reasonable questions: where do my funds go? Should I check this and am I sure about the organization to which I list them? so I think that I am not the only one who thinks about it.
I also waited for some space from the sphere of charity, which would be honest, absolutely incorruptible and carry the mission of goodwill. I am upset that at the present time it is not so, because everywhere there is corruption. Perhaps the developers are doing the right thing, bringing this sphere to a different level.
friends, I would like to discuss another point. I do not argue that the creation of Eumeria will bring great benefits, advantages and breathe new life into the charity industry, but the acquisition of cryptocurrency, trading and holding it carries quite serious risks, which are not warned here for some reason. Do you think this is worth thinking about?
you are slightly mistaken, because of the risks required to warn any blockchain project that uses cryptocurrency. Including, this is done by the Evimeria developers. First of all, it is a warning that no information contained in white paper should be considered as a call to action, as a legal, accounting or investment recommendation of any kind.
yes, perhaps I did not take into account this moment. Now I will carefully study each sheet of white paper in order to have information about the project in as much detail as possible. I liked him, so I think that after him I will reconsider my views on charitable donations.
Pages:
Jump to: