Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 16. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
By the way, I would also like to note that when donating cryptocurrency for specific purposes or companies, these actions reduce other expenses, unlike classical donations. This is not only a reduction in costs, but also time, since the cryptocurrency is immediately converted into EVI tokens.
but I like that too. In essence, EVI will bundle the entire Evimeria platform together and provide access to the entire Evimeria ecosystem and its many service branches. In addition, Evimeria can also attract those who can donate to charitable organizations.
let you correct. Evimeria will attract charitable organizations not to those people who can donate, but on the contrary to those who were promised donations. To be honest, up to this point I would have got myself confused, but now for me the concept of the project has become clear.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
I think this idea has a good potential best of luck for your project.
Activity: 420
By the way, I would also like to note that when donating cryptocurrency for specific purposes or companies, these actions reduce other expenses, unlike classical donations. This is not only a reduction in costs, but also time, since the cryptocurrency is immediately converted into EVI tokens.
but I like that too. In essence, EVI will bundle the entire Evimeria platform together and provide access to the entire Evimeria ecosystem and its many service branches. In addition, Evimeria can also attract those who can donate to charitable organizations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
yes, you are right, he can really point out that all his contributions should remain hidden from the public. But why hide your donations, even if you deposit them in the form of cryptocurrency? It tastes like everyone, I think. But the project is really interesting with its idea. But a few moments remain incomprehensible to me.
of course, we also do not know everything about this ecosystem. But, for example, I found out that you can donate any cryptocurrency, and then it will be converted at the current exchange rate. Conversion will be in EVI tokens.
yes, I know about it, but I am not interested in this. Before the advent of the blockchain, did the problem of lack of transparency and impossibility of tracking down their donations somehow try to be solved? Do you know anything about this?
as far as I remember, there were attempts to change this situation, but organizations involved in this could not cope with such a large sector as charity and free it from corruption flourishing there. Evimeria will now try to do this.
Activity: 378
yes, you are right, he can really point out that all his contributions should remain hidden from the public. But why hide your donations, even if you deposit them in the form of cryptocurrency? It tastes like everyone, I think. But the project is really interesting with its idea. But a few moments remain incomprehensible to me.
of course, we also do not know everything about this ecosystem. But, for example, I found out that you can donate any cryptocurrency, and then it will be converted at the current exchange rate. Conversion will be in EVI tokens.
yes, I know about it, but I am not interested in this. Before the advent of the blockchain, did the problem of lack of transparency and impossibility of tracking down their donations somehow try to be solved? Do you know anything about this?
as I understand it, the blockchain start-up theme was born precisely when this technology began to develop in long strides. Well, it was chosen for nothing. The blockchain will be able to restore order in each of the spheres of our life and society as a whole.
first of all, this is an increase in the transparency and traceability of the operations that are carried out in the process of donation. And considering that the Evimeria platform will consist not only of private, but also state charitable organizations, this will be doubly effective.
in that case, if I understand correctly, anonymity here with donation is optional? In fact, why is it needed in such projects if it contradicts the main goal - openness of operations and honesty? What do you think about this?
specifically here it is not needed, you are right. The main goal really is to identify and publicly maintain the transparency of all donations. But the donor, it seems to me, can choose anonymity on their own.
as I understand it, the blockchain start-up theme was born precisely when this technology began to develop in long strides. Well, it was chosen for nothing. The blockchain will be able to restore order in each of the spheres of our life and society as a whole.
first of all, this is an increase in the transparency and traceability of the operations that are carried out in the process of donation. And considering that the Evimeria platform will consist not only of private, but also state charitable organizations, this will be doubly effective.
in that case, if I understand correctly, anonymity here with donation is optional? In fact, why is it needed in such projects if it contradicts the main goal - openness of operations and honesty? What do you think about this?
tell me, is it true that this project is based on blockchain and cryptocurrency? I did not know that the blockchain is so popular. However, I am sure that it is the blockchain that will be able to break the stereotypes that don’t sacrifice to charity.
what do you mean? You can donate to charity, if you know exactly where your money goes. Recently, few people know about it, so non-profit organizations were in the center of the scandal.
you are right, and now their credibility has fallen dramatically. I would be happy if the developers of Evimeria did the impossible - at least saved the charity sphere from corruption. Do you think they can?
I think it would be more appropriate to ask if the blockchain can do it. I declare with confidence that I can, because its principle of action - an accounting open and honest book - will open the curtain of the internal kitchen of donations.
tell me, is it true that this project is based on blockchain and cryptocurrency? I did not know that the blockchain is so popular. However, I am sure that it is the blockchain that will be able to break the stereotypes that don’t sacrifice to charity.
what do you mean? You can donate to charity, if you know exactly where your money goes. Recently, few people know about it, so non-profit organizations were in the center of the scandal.
you are right, and now their credibility has fallen dramatically. I would be happy if the developers of Evimeria did the impossible - at least saved the charity sphere from corruption. Do you think they can?
I have always represented the sphere of voluntary donations with something bright, sincere and honest. When I found out about this project, I was surprised that this was not at all the case. It turns out that this industry is full of corruption and fraud. Honestly, I'm a little upset about this.
me too. You know, I think the developers did everything perfectly. At least, their actions suggest that they intend to change everything down to the smallest detail. I think this project will be more than successful.
I have always represented the sphere of voluntary donations with something bright, sincere and honest. When I found out about this project, I was surprised that this was not at all the case. It turns out that this industry is full of corruption and fraud. Honestly, I'm a little upset about this.
Activity: 10
I want to know about team.How can i get more information?
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
I want to know that how can a user buy Evimeria  for donation?
Pages:
Jump to: