Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 19. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Let me state a specific goal: to restore donator confidence by simplifying the tracking of transactions, checking the legitimacy of charities and ensuring that donations are always sent to their intended recipients.
I think that the platform has every chance of becoming a standard platform for non-commercial donations with the help of EVI tokens. I propose to discuss its benefits. So, the ecosystem conditionally consists of three parts: the platform, the exchange and the blockchain.
you should pay attention to the EVI tokens. Their goal is to provide liquidity and be used as a value sharing system in the Evimeria ecosystem. EVI will be an integral part of the functioning of the entire system. I like the fact that all transactions involving these tokens are easily tracked.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let me state a specific goal: to restore donator confidence by simplifying the tracking of transactions, checking the legitimacy of charities and ensuring that donations are always sent to their intended recipients.
I think that the platform has every chance of becoming a standard platform for non-commercial donations with the help of EVI tokens. I propose to discuss its benefits. So, the ecosystem conditionally consists of three parts: the platform, the exchange and the blockchain.
Activity: 322
I have great doubts about the success of these efforts, since the jurisdiction of these organizations is limited. Not only do they have no real, transparent way to keep track of funds, but they can never know all the details. What do you think about that? Huh Huh
I think we need to think about the present, which now will change the entire industry. By the way, this is interesting, but I read in white paper that Evimeria means "prosperity" and "economic success." I hope that everything will be so.
Evimeria was created to address the lack of transparency within non-profit organizations using blockchain technology. In essence, this is a project related to social responsibility. And he has a fair amount of goals.
Activity: 420
I have great doubts about the success of these efforts, since the jurisdiction of these organizations is limited. Not only do they have no real, transparent way to keep track of funds, but they can never know all the details. What do you think about that? Huh Huh
I think we need to think about the present, which now will change the entire industry. By the way, this is interesting, but I read in white paper that Evimeria means "prosperity" and "economic success." I hope that everything will be so.
I am more interested in something else: did not other non-profit organizations try to audit or monitor organizations for reliability, transparency and other advantages they should have before the appearance of Evemerii?
of course, they tried to do both. Some conducted research, while others appeared to help. By the way, the second type is the organization Charity Navigator, which evaluates charity for their reliability.
I am more interested in something else: did not other non-profit organizations try to audit or monitor organizations for reliability, transparency and other advantages they should have before the appearance of Evemerii?
friends, I will tell you more: the popularity of the blockchain has grown to the creation of so-called dApps - decentralized applications that we can use both on computers and on phones. And all these complex verification processes are carried out by the blockchain.
to be honest, I don’t quite understand what benefit charitable organizations can get from applications. Or is it about blockchain technology in general? What does Evimeria generally offer besides the above mentioned tools?
friends, I will tell you more: the popularity of the blockchain has grown to the creation of so-called dApps - decentralized applications that we can use both on computers and on phones. And all these complex verification processes are carried out by the blockchain.
I think that the developers went the right way, once they chose the blockchain, because it is he who is able to radically change our life. In particular, it is possible with the help of the blockchain for both parties to come to an agreed decision without resorting to the participation of the central body.
I do not understand why an automated system is gaining momentum so quickly. Is there any explanation for this? I understand that it is the blockchain that saves us from having to involve a centralized system in order to verify and store authentication.
you are right. In addition, the blockchain system cannot be hacked or challenged. It is guaranteed to work correctly, because it is designed in the form of an account book approved in a decentralized manner. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
yes, of course. In this case, we can assume that the blockchain is turning the technological world literally upside down. Blockchain provides greater transparency and security in transactional relationships.
I think that the developers went the right way, once they chose the blockchain, because it is he who is able to radically change our life. In particular, it is possible with the help of the blockchain for both parties to come to an agreed decision without resorting to the participation of the central body.
I do not understand why an automated system is gaining momentum so quickly. Is there any explanation for this? I understand that it is the blockchain that saves us from having to involve a centralized system in order to verify and store authentication.
you are right. In addition, the blockchain system cannot be hacked or challenged. It is guaranteed to work correctly, because it is designed in the form of an account book approved in a decentralized manner. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
friends, I think we should focus on the advantages of this platform. first of all it is necessary to mention the goal pursued by the developers. This is, first of all, the destruction of the trend that non-profit organizations are dishonest by creating a universal platform that will create the future.
I think that the developers will be able to do it, because Evimeria has its own cryptocurrency exchange, a wallet and a public blockchain. This will help attract charitable organizations to people who have promised them their money.
quite right. Developers are planning to create with the help of Evemerii an honest world, a world without corruption and with transparent donations. And their unique solution really should help with this.
friends, I think we should focus on the advantages of this platform. first of all it is necessary to mention the goal pursued by the developers. This is, first of all, the destruction of the trend that non-profit organizations are dishonest by creating a universal platform that will create the future.
I think that the developers will be able to do it, because Evimeria has its own cryptocurrency exchange, a wallet and a public blockchain. This will help attract charitable organizations to people who have promised them their money.
friends, I wonder why create a platform that specializes in charitable organizations, if this industry in itself implies fairness and transparency of all transactions. Or am I not mixing enough in this industry?
most likely, yes. As far as I know, there are problems in this industry and a higher percentage of fraud. There were also scandals involving non-profit organizations, after which confidence fell to the latter, as people began to suspect them of dishonesty.
from this point of view I did not consider. It turns out that there are pressing issues like how this money is actually used. I think this is sad. Then I think that the appearance of Evemeri should solve this problem. Or are there any other problems that I do not know about?
friends, I wonder why create a platform that specializes in charitable organizations, if this industry in itself implies fairness and transparency of all transactions. Or am I not mixing enough in this industry?
most likely, yes. As far as I know, there are problems in this industry and a higher percentage of fraud. There were also scandals involving non-profit organizations, after which confidence fell to the latter, as people began to suspect them of dishonesty.
Pages:
Jump to: