Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 21. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.

Many analysts say that the market will grow for a long time. We all look forward to that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

the positive news is really a lot,maybe whales decided to change the trend of market growth and begin a positive campaign to attracting new hamster
We must be as careful as possible, at any time the situation may change.

Of course, no one is insured! It can be both a rise and a fall (again). We must believe in the best!
Activity: 308

the positive news is really a lot,maybe whales decided to change the trend of market growth and begin a positive campaign to attracting new hamster

that's right, we must be very careful and cautious ,and watch for any changes in the price of the market so as not to lose the opportunity to make money
Activity: 182

The price on the market is changing due to the output of new altcoins on the market, you need to monitor your finances every day, because you can lose money or invest
Activity: 168
For each project at the very beginning, any event will be useful, the sooner they learn about the team and the project, the better for the development itself, it is logical
At such events, people from this sphere gather. And who are interested in this question. You can extract a lot of useful information for the project.
But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
A good presentation is always a great marketing move! or a good quality review from a blogger. Such things are popular with investors and attract many new people to the project.
Activity: 234
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.
There are shortcomings in every project, do not focus your attention on them.

I think that criticism is also useful for the project. Let the team know the position of the community on various issues. Of course, if these comments on the merits.
I think the team knows its weaknesses ... It definitely reads and knows the opinion of the community.
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.

I think that criticism is also useful for the project. Let the team know the position of the community on various issues. Of course, if these comments on the merits.
Criticism should be on the part of forum users, for just love can give valuable advice or make thematic criticism towards the project without negative
Activity: 140

Activity: 171
"Over 5 companies are confirmed planning to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem." What are these companies? Are these projects from the crypto industry or from the real economy?
I do not attach much importance to this, it is important for me that  EVOS would be constantly developed.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
It looks like you're right. The market has been growing for several days. Many coins show a + 10% increase in price in one day. I hope this is just the beginning!
Do you think there is a chance that this is the beginning of a global pump? Or is it a small local growth? I would like to see the "crypto spring" come and the whole market was "green"! Then I expect to get a good return on my investment in this EVOS project.
Very similar to crypto spring, but you need to be as careful and calculate all the risks.

the upward movement of the market growth has an unpredictable continuation, the market can still go down, so it's too early to rejoice
perhaps this is the beginning of growth, because a lot of positive news begins to appear related to the cryptography industry
Activity: 308
It looks like you're right. The market has been growing for several days. Many coins show a + 10% increase in price in one day. I hope this is just the beginning!
Do you think there is a chance that this is the beginning of a global pump? Or is it a small local growth? I would like to see the "crypto spring" come and the whole market was "green"! Then I expect to get a good return on my investment in this EVOS project.
Very similar to crypto spring, but you need to be as careful and calculate all the risks.

the upward movement of the market growth has an unpredictable continuation, the market can still go down, so it's too early to rejoice
perhaps this is the beginning of growth, because a lot of positive news begins to appear related to the cryptography industry
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 196
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
CoinMarketCap answered us :check~1:

aaron (CoinMarketCap)
Feb 18, 9:19 PM EST

Hi there,
In order for us to evaluate your request, please clarify which of the exchanges currently supported on our site have active markets trading the asset (with material volume) other than the ones that you have indicated? Please let us know and provide the URLs that link directly to the market(s)/ pair(s).

To help us better understand your application, feel free to share more details about the project (preferably with verifiable sources) and its salient characteristics:

Value Proposition
Unique features
Media coverage/Awards
Team/Backers
Community Engagement
Traction/partnerships/MVPs/Apps
Licences (If any)
Office locations
Geographical focus
Trading volume on CMC-supported exchanges (Please provide screenshots to demonstrate that there is material trading volume)

Thank you,
CoinMarketCap Support

Will answer their questions asap and pray for CMC listing!
I thought CMC had to have 100k dollars of capitalization on all exchanges. Or is there such a requirement now?
Activity: 234
Tell me on what exchange is the coin being traded?
The EVOS coin is being traded on the CryptoBridge exchange. There is a fairly active trade and you can easily buy and sell your EVOS coins.
For a new coin, the trading volume is not bad enough ... Even considering not the best time in the crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
bastards and not developed, lit investors. Bitches and nits !!! Drain the coin to the bottom !!!

I wonder what could have caused you such a storm of negativity? Nothing terrible happened during the project !!! What made you so angry?
Activity: 84
"Over 5 companies are confirmed planning to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem." What are these companies? Are these projects from the crypto industry or from the real economy?
I think that information about these 5 companies will appear soon, and perhaps they decided to remain incognito.

It is not always advantageous to shine your name so that everyone knows, I’ll say everything in my time, there’s the same principle as invertor, people don’t like publicity
Pages:
Jump to: