Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 20. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
By the way, you're right. Participation in crypto conferences allows you to announce a project in the crypto community and make new contacts in the crypto industry. This is very good for the development of the project.
This is a very important aspect in the development and popularization of any crypto project. If the team does not participate in conferences and exhibitions, then the project will not be recognized by major partners and top investors.
But not all conferences are worth participating. Money is spent on this and the project needs some kind of result. Therefore, only proven conferences in this area.
What do you mean "proven conferences"?
How can you check a conference earlier than it takes place? Grin
Activity: 168
But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
I would really like to see a video presentation of this project. Such videos (unless of course they are made with high quality) are instantly distributed throughout the Internet and work as a good advertisement for the project.
Activity: 168
If the growth of the main market is gradual, then of course new tokens on the stock exchanges will also go up in price, now it is very difficult to sell anything
Many investors failed to invest in 2018. so now they are inactive. But on the other hand, the prices of most coins and tokens today are very cheap and allow you to start investing, even I have $ 50.
You can invest with any amount of money, the main thing is to find where to invest it, so that then there really are chances to profit from this and in that direction move on
Now it is very difficult to find promising projects. Many investors lose money by investing in unreliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 84
By the way, you're right. Participation in crypto conferences allows you to announce a project in the crypto community and make new contacts in the crypto industry. This is very good for the development of the project.
This is a very important aspect in the development and popularization of any crypto project. If the team does not participate in conferences and exhibitions, then the project will not be recognized by major partners and top investors.
But not all conferences are worth participating. Money is spent on this and the project needs some kind of result. Therefore, only proven conferences in this area.
Activity: 238
If the growth of the main market is gradual, then of course new tokens on the stock exchanges will also go up in price, now it is very difficult to sell anything
Many investors failed to invest in 2018. so now they are inactive. But on the other hand, the prices of most coins and tokens today are very cheap and allow you to start investing, even I have $ 50.
You can invest with any amount of money, the main thing is to find where to invest it, so that then there really are chances to profit from this and in that direction move on
Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
The more such events, the better for the project and its investors.

As far as I know, the team is not participating in such events now.
but I hope we will see such participation in the future.
It is very important. I understand that this requires money and not small money ... But you need to find a budget and be sure to try to take part.
It all depends on how they will invest in the project, if there is little investment, then development will be worse than it should be, but we will not think about the bad
Activity: 126
Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
The more such events, the better for the project and its investors.

As far as I know, the team is not participating in such events now.
but I hope we will see such participation in the future.
It is very important. I understand that this requires money and not small money ... But you need to find a budget and be sure to try to take part.
Activity: 196
You are right somewhere, you need to tell about the project at the very beginning as much as possible where, various conferences and so on, there are never many new investors.
Activity: 84

There is some logic in your words, but there are many factors that affect the recognition of a project by society.
Activity: 252
Activity: 140
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.

Many analysts say that the market will grow for a long time. We all look forward to that.

Do you believe the predictions of analysts and experts?

Many experts give any predictions to manipulate the market.
but there are those that really qualitatively analyze the situation.
Activity: 238
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.

Many analysts say that the market will grow for a long time. We all look forward to that.

Do you believe the predictions of analysts and experts?
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.
There are shortcomings in every project, do not focus your attention on them.
I agree. Do not dwell on any specific errors or failures. The main thing is that the project EVOS continues to evolve and not stop there.
Activity: 210
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.
In fact, it seems to me that the presence of constructive criticism from the project community benefits all: projects, investors, developers and the community. Therefore, the main thing that the team paid attention to what people say.
Merit: 2
You're right. Now many have begun to think about the fact that they need anonymity and confidentiality ... although they have recently thought that this is only relevant for spies or some kind of scam artists.
This is a mistaken idea that only spies or criminals need anonymity. Anonymity is needed primarily for personal security. You do not write on the door of your house that you keep a million dollars in an apartment?
The main thing especially blockchain is the maximum transparency of transactions, but at the same time the anonymity of personal data.

This attracts many users of crypto currencies. Anonymity - especially for large investors.
Activity: 210
The one who does nothing does not make mistakes ... this wise phrase perfectly fits the situation with the EVOS project. The project was born and develops in one of the most difficult periods on the market. Of course, the price falls due to the negative trend that lasts throughout 2018 ... however, the team makes every effort so that the project does not die and develops it!
You're right. Now many have begun to think about the fact that they need anonymity and confidentiality ... although they have recently thought that this is only relevant for spies or some kind of scam artists.
This is a mistaken idea that only spies or criminals need anonymity. Anonymity is needed primarily for personal security. You do not write on the door of your house that you keep a million dollars in an apartment?
The main thing especially blockchain is the maximum transparency of transactions, but at the same time the anonymity of personal data.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

I do not trust analysts, today they say one thing tomorrow is completely different and so constant. All these predictions "analysts" utter nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: