Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 3. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
without a listing for the top exchanges popularization of the EVOS project will not be complete. Only the presence of top-level exchanges guarantees many thousands of users and multi-million daily trading turnover.
And it seems to me that this is a myth that the top exchanges themselves spread. Look at the Evos project today. Coin is on the CryptoBridge. Anyone can buy it there or sell it there. Why does Evos pay hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions of dollars to get top-level exchanges? Maybe for this money it is better to hire programmers and make the project even better?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Listing on top-level exchanges costs huge fabulous money ... most projects don't have that much money. And many experts agree that listing on the top exchanges for millions of dollars does not justify itself from an economic point of view.
A fact. And if you add to this that exchanges have a habit of doing delisting of coins, then the question arises why exchanges take such a huge amount of money. What's the point of spending fabulous sums on this?
Not all exchanges take big sums of money to list tokens, there are some that check tokens and it’s team because they cares about their clients
But most of them take money and I am absolutely sure that a half of all exchanges don’t care about reliability and safety
Activity: 11
Listing on top-level exchanges costs huge fabulous money ... most projects don't have that much money. And many experts agree that listing on the top exchanges for millions of dollars does not justify itself from an economic point of view.
A fact. And if you add to this that exchanges have a habit of doing delisting of coins, then the question arises why exchanges take such a huge amount of money. What's the point of spending fabulous sums on this?
Not all exchanges take big sums of money to list tokens, there are some that check tokens and it’s team because they cares about their clients
Activity: 238
Why do you think that listing on exchanges is worth millions of dollars?
I think that such conditions were possible in 2017, but not now.
Binance has no fixed listing fee. As I understand it, they voice the prices of each in different ways.

Their contracts are also confidential with all the projects. They are not allowed to talk about the details and if they do, the listing process could be put on ice. Although I also heard that Binance lists a few very good projects for free.
I think that it would be just awesome to get listing on HitBTC and Binance
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Binance has no fixed listing fee. As I understand it, they voice the prices of each in different ways.

Their contracts are also confidential with all the projects. They are not allowed to talk about the details and if they do, the listing process could be put on ice. Although I also heard that Binance lists a few very good projects for free.
Activity: 111
Yes, and besides the price they have many other criteria that must be met.
if the project is of poor quality, then it will not be able to add to Binance for any money.
Activity: 168
We all just hope that the pace of development will run increase, but I try to be as much objective as I can so I am sceptical about it
Let's see where your skepticism will go when the crypto pump begins. And this will happen very soon!
I also hope that the pump will start very soon.
but no one can be sure of it.
we have to wait.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 103
Activity: 69
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

This coin was added to the coinmarketcap more than a week ago.
and the project is becoming more popular in the community.
Great news, coinmarketcap is a great choice, but the list of exchanges should be gradually increased.

Yeah, it is a good sign and means that it has some specific support. I hope that team will manage to add token to some good exchanges
It will be very good if you add to good exchanges where people can trade tokens, its price will increase, but you need to support any project anyway
without a listing for the top exchanges popularization of the EVOS project will not be complete. Only the presence of top-level exchanges guarantees many thousands of users and multi-million daily trading turnover.
Activity: 76
There are several successful stable coins in the market,
but all other assets can be volatile, so they give a high profit.
You understand that high volatility is both a chance of making high profits and a chance to get huge losses ... Investments are very risky things.
Activity: 140

We can see that the scheme is so volatile. It is common for new tokens, but if team members continue to support than the price will grow
I do not like the fact that the price is extremely unstable, but in today's market it is difficult to maintain a stable price policy of the coin.

It is almost impossible to keep it stable. We need our market to be more volatile.
There are several successful stable coins in the market,
but all other assets can be volatile, so they give a high profit.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
We all just hope that the pace of development will run increase, but I try to be as much objective as I can so I am sceptical about it
Let's see where your skepticism will go when the crypto pump begins. And this will happen very soon!
Activity: 238

We can see that the scheme is so volatile. It is common for new tokens, but if team members continue to support than the price will grow
I do not like the fact that the price is extremely unstable, but in today's market it is difficult to maintain a stable price policy of the coin.

It is almost impossible to keep it stable. We need our market to be more volatile.
Activity: 106

Activity: 56
Evos does show very consistently good results on exchanges.

In the current troubled times in the market it is not bad to have coins that show a stable rate.
The stock chart of this EVOS coin is fairly stable enough and has low volatility. This is a good sign. With a turnaround of the market a strong increase in value is possible.
The trading schedule of the Evos coin really looks quite stable. I like this coin behavior. This suggests that the coin has good support.
Activity: 112
Indicators are just super! I have not seen another such successful project in a short time of existence! Wink
let's hope that the team and the project will continue to develop at the same pace and the performance will only change for the better
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Evos does show very consistently good results on exchanges.

In the current troubled times in the market it is not bad to have coins that show a stable rate.
The stock chart of this EVOS coin is fairly stable enough and has low volatility. This is a good sign. With a turnaround of the market a strong increase in value is possible.
The trading schedule of the Evos coin really looks quite stable. I like this coin behavior. This suggests that the coin has good support.
Pages:
Jump to: