Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 9. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

I am nearly in despair.. I am sick and tired of waiting for market to begin miraculously grow. It is not a right decision
despair and fear are very big enemies in making the right decisions and actions, you have to get rid of these bad emotions so as not to be mistaken
Everybody do mistakes and we learn from them. I think that the right way to avoid most of them is to check everything double times and only they make a decision
Personally I have lost my investments in several projects that seems to be so perspective and i now I am as careful as I can
Almost all investors are now at a loss. The fall of the market affected absolutely everyone. Only fraudsters and hackers have earned.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

I am nearly in despair.. I am sick and tired of waiting for market to begin miraculously grow. It is not a right decision
despair and fear are very big enemies in making the right decisions and actions, you have to get rid of these bad emotions so as not to be mistaken
Everybody do mistakes and we learn from them. I think that the right way to avoid most of them is to check everything double times and only they make a decision
Personally I have lost my investments in several projects that seems to be so perspective and i now I am as careful as I can
Activity: 238

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 308

you can not be in despair, it is very bad can affect your decisions, and decisions need to be taken with full confidence in their actions and without a doubt
Activity: 392
I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
of course, there are prospects for the development of this project, and there is no doubt in the future profit when the market will begin to grow,but the percentage of profit will be-it is difficult to say, you can get 10% of the profit or 1000 percent
without a doubt, in a growing market, almost any project will be profitable, if it is not a project Scam, but we have to wait for the growth of the market
I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
of course, there are prospects for the development of this project, and there is no doubt in the future profit when the market will begin to grow,but the percentage of profit will be-it is difficult to say, you can get 10% of the profit or 1000 percent
without a doubt, in a growing market, almost any project will be profitable, if it is not a project Scam, but we have to wait for the growth of the market
Activity: 308
I watched video clips on YouTube from top traders and everyone says that soon the course of Bitcoin will break through the lines of resistance and rush upwards. And behind the Bitcoin, the entire market will begin to grow. It remains just a little bit to wait!
I do not trust all this grief to the prophet who tell something that no one can know. The market behaves completely inadequately and something is simply impossible to predict.
those analysts who know exactly what will happen to the course, they sit silently and earn money, and in video blogs they earn themselves just views
Of course, for an experienced trader there is no difference how to make money in a growing market or in a falling one... professionals can always make money.
in a growing market, you can earn without experience,but in a falling market you need a lot of experience not to lose all your money and something else to earn
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
the market is no longer going to the bottom.
lateral movement continues now, I think the situation will improve soon.
The main thing is that this lateral movement does not last for several years. Of course, this is in any case better than a fall, but the  lateral movement is psychologically very exhausting.
consolidation is underway.
whales are gaining assets before flying to the moon.
Activity: 84
the market is no longer going to the bottom.
lateral movement continues now, I think the situation will improve soon.
The main thing is that this lateral movement does not last for several years. Of course, this is in any case better than a fall, but the  lateral movement is psychologically very exhausting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The idea of the EVOS project seems to me quite promising. I hope that this project will be successful! Although in the current market it is difficult to predict anything ...
At least this project has a clearly formulated idea and strategy. I think that investing in this project may be of interest to many potential investors.

For now investors will be more detailed to find out about the journey of a project they want to invest because of the many frauds that are getting worse nowadays.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The idea of the EVOS project seems to me quite promising. I hope that this project will be successful! Although in the current market it is difficult to predict anything ...
At least this project has a clearly formulated idea and strategy. I think that investing in this project may be of interest to many potential investors.
Activity: 69
Now it is generally difficult to do anything in such a market, when every day everything goes to the bottom, we hope that the situation will be better from now on.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Professionals everywhere will find a place of trade for themselves, the main thing is to have desires.
This distinguishes professionals from amateurs. Professionals can earn both in a growing market (during a pump) and in a falling market (during a dump).
Activity: 17
[But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
To be honest I am quite sceptical about most of projects in crypt these days. But there are a few promising. Ecosystem seems to ba a perspective one. However, it may take some time to truly understand is it right opinion or not really
Now it’s really difficult to choose something for yourself in such a market, everything becomes much more complicated than before, although there are no fewer projects.
Activity: 56
[But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
To be honest I am quite sceptical about most of projects in crypt these days. But there are a few promising. Ecosystem seems to ba a perspective one. However, it may take some time to truly understand is it right opinion or not really
Activity: 238
This project will be interesting for many community members.
when a project develops well, it attracts many users.
Let's see how it will all be speed and how quickly the project will be able to show everyone good results in this market.
Activity: 91
Can anyone explain what the main idea of this project is? I am interested in what are the main advantages of investing in this project and not in others?
This platform is to host the masternodes. Full technical support and all other services. From clients, you only need to have the necessary balance of the coin and pay for the service in time.
This EVOS platform is primarily needed for those who do not know how to deal with the settings of the master node or does not want (or does not have time) to deal with the maintenance of masternodes. And there are a lot of such people. Therefore, I hope that this platform will be popular among investors.
In any case, she will find for herself fans who will use, and always have support where you can ask a question, just not everyone has the opportunity to follow this.
Each project and each coin has its own demand and customer! Someone likes one thing, but someone does not like ...
This project will be interesting for many community members.
when a project develops well, it attracts many users.
Pages:
Jump to: