Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 10. (Read 95644 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Can anyone explain what the main idea of this project is? I am interested in what are the main advantages of investing in this project and not in others?
This platform is to host the masternodes. Full technical support and all other services. From clients, you only need to have the necessary balance of the coin and pay for the service in time.
This EVOS platform is primarily needed for those who do not know how to deal with the settings of the master node or does not want (or does not have time) to deal with the maintenance of masternodes. And there are a lot of such people. Therefore, I hope that this platform will be popular among investors.
In any case, she will find for herself fans who will use, and always have support where you can ask a question, just not everyone has the opportunity to follow this.
Each project and each coin has its own demand and customer! Someone likes one thing, but someone does not like ...
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
[But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
The idea of the EVOS project seems to me quite promising. I hope that this project will be successful! Although in the current market it is difficult to predict anything ...
Now it is generally difficult to do anything in such a market, when every day everything goes to the bottom, we hope that the situation will be better from now on.
the market is no longer going to the bottom.
lateral movement continues now, I think the situation will improve soon.
If the situation improves, it means that progress has gone, but at the moment I don’t see it at all, as long as everything stands still ... but maybe I’m wrong
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain what the main idea of this project is? I am interested in what are the main advantages of investing in this project and not in others?
This platform is to host the masternodes. Full technical support and all other services. From clients, you only need to have the necessary balance of the coin and pay for the service in time.
This EVOS platform is primarily needed for those who do not know how to deal with the settings of the master node or does not want (or does not have time) to deal with the maintenance of masternodes. And there are a lot of such people. Therefore, I hope that this platform will be popular among investors.
In any case, she will find for herself fans who will use, and always have support where you can ask a question, just not everyone has the opportunity to follow this.
Activity: 111
[But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
The idea of the EVOS project seems to me quite promising. I hope that this project will be successful! Although in the current market it is difficult to predict anything ...
Now it is generally difficult to do anything in such a market, when every day everything goes to the bottom, we hope that the situation will be better from now on.
the market is no longer going to the bottom.
lateral movement continues now, I think the situation will improve soon.
Activity: 179
Activity: 84
Activity: 69
Thanks for your reply! I realized that this is some sort of platform. But I could not understand why it is needed ... now everything became clear to me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 76
It seems to me that the advantage of this EVOS project is that it places many other masternodes of other projects on its platform. Thus, the coin will be in demand and have real liquidity.
But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
The project should prove itself very well among others so that other projects can be attracted to their collaboration platform.
Activity: 224
It seems to me that the advantage of this EVOS project is that it places many other masternodes of other projects on its platform. Thus, the coin will be in demand and have real liquidity.
But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
Activity: 84
Activity: 182
To masterwork worked and brought you income, i understand correctly?
Activity: 50
I watched video clips on YouTube from top traders and everyone says that soon the course of Bitcoin will break through the lines of resistance and rush upwards. And behind the Bitcoin, the entire market will begin to grow. It remains just a little bit to wait!
I do not trust all this grief to the prophet who tell something that no one can know. The market behaves completely inadequately and something is simply impossible to predict.
those analysts who know exactly what will happen to the course, they sit silently and earn money, and in video blogs they earn themselves just views
Of course, for an experienced trader there is no difference how to make money in a growing market or in a falling one... professionals can always make money.
Professionals everywhere will find a place of trade for themselves, the main thing is to have desires.
Activity: 182
I watched video clips on YouTube from top traders and everyone says that soon the course of Bitcoin will break through the lines of resistance and rush upwards. And behind the Bitcoin, the entire market will begin to grow. It remains just a little bit to wait!
I do not trust all this grief to the prophet who tell something that no one can know. The market behaves completely inadequately and something is simply impossible to predict.
those analysts who know exactly what will happen to the course, they sit silently and earn money, and in video blogs they earn themselves just views
Of course, for an experienced trader there is no difference how to make money in a growing market or in a falling one... professionals can always make money.
They quickly adapt to the market and find the place, or the token itself, which can be traded for profit.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 120
Well, this is just an assumption! And what will happen in fact nobody knows!
The situation is very similar to the fact that the market is preparing for an uptrend now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Well, this is just an assumption! And what will happen in fact nobody knows!
Activity: 82
And I like to watch video from analysts of crypto market. I willows that the rise in the value of Bitcoin and other crypto assets, including EVOS, will begin soon to be sent "to the moon"!
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I agree with you that all these "predictors of the Bitcoin rate" basically do not understand anything about it... they change their forecasts depending on the current situation in the market.
I do not agree with you. Sometimes in analytical reviews you can get a lot of useful information. Of course, there are many charlatans on YouTube, but there are also plenty of really experienced traders and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: